Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
On Night 1 I investigated Van and got Innocent.
On Night 2 I investigated Hardy and got Guilty.
Dude it could be anything like a barkeeper fucking you over for being inactive >_>
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why are you suddenly rushing and explaining at his place? If he's not Town it could work as a valid claim for him. There is enough time and yet you are creating a perfect story for him.
Because he has the annoying tendency of just disappearing. If we were mafia friends I'd have given him the full story(even wrote the damn posts for him) for him to write, I wouldn't be doing this.
And if he's lying then it's not worth it, he's killing a townie by confirming himself as mafia, a bad trade. I will trust him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, you guessed it! :kappa



That I don't know.
However, I got Guilty as a result, so.....:kappa



On Night 1 I investigated Van and got Innocent.
On Night 2 I investigated Hardy and got Guilty.
Of course. Well done Gry :-_- .
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Dude it could be anything like a barkeeper fucking you over for being inactive >_>
The only one who forgets from time to time to use his night action here is me, so... :kappa

Votekill Hardy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Of course. Well done Gry :-_- .
Do you really think a mafia would fake a useful det like this? Even if hardy is town we're lynching 1 townie and for that we get 1 mafia, that's not worth it for him. It'd be better for him to claim he's a useless det that keeps getting innocent/guilty than bothering with this crap.

Demon you seem eager to join the list of suspects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well everyone, it could be a good idea for everyone to reveal their roles. What better is there to hide than a detective, which we have in the open right now? At least the passive claimers, and people like Erin with garbage hints, should come out.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, since my role is now out in the open, I'll probably be killed the next night phase.
It was fun coming this far. :kappa
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
!votekill Hardy
So you were a Titan Mafia after all :rolleyes:
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The only one who forgets from time to time to use his night action here is me, so... :kappa

Votekill Hardy
So... what? I didn't get it.

Seeing how this will go, at this point I don't mind coming out, but it is least convenient for everyone.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So... what? I didn't get it.

Seeing how this will go, at this point I don't mind coming out, but it is least convenient for everyone.
It is related to my nature as a meme, so there's no need to think so hard about it my friend. :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If we are really so unlucky that a bar keeper redirects a detective like that then whatever, game is rigged. Chance is much lower than you being scum hardy. So please just reveal and entertain me.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Because he has the annoying tendency of just disappearing. If we were mafia friends I'd have given him the full story(even wrote the damn posts for him) for him to write, I wouldn't be doing this.
And if he's lying then it's not worth it, he's killing a townie by confirming himself as mafia, a bad trade. I will trust him.
Excepted he didn't get to reveal his role by himself. You are the one who did. Not everyone acts like you are expecting them to. There are plenty of roles and explanations possible.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It is related to my nature as a meme, so there's no need to think so hard about it my friend. :kappa
I just didn't get it.

I don't think you are lying, mind you, I just think I'm getting royally fucked by the circumstances.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,160
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
gry, Its no garbage hints there s no trick just try to think, pliz.

Hardy at this point can you reveal your role to make things easier please ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just didn't get it.

I don't think you are lying, mind you, I just think I'm getting royally fucked by the circumstances.
Maybe Farf‘s gift? Idk, you can try to ask around for a Barkeeper if he redirected Zasz, but I see no reason to let you love when the chances are so low.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If we are really so unlucky that a bar keeper redirects a detective like that then whatever, game is rigged. Chance is much lower than you being scum hardy. So please just reveal and entertain me.
I'm aware it's a game of chance, but shit happens. Kat killed 3 mafias as an insane doctor in a row.

Got Innocent on Arjuna night 1, Demon night 2.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Second det claim eh? Guys feel free to start revealing your roles. You too @Erinyes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm aware it's a game of chance, but shit happens. Kat killed 3 mafias as an insane doctor in a row.

Got Innocent on Arjuna night 1, Demon night 2.
These results fail to explain your first post where you vote Demon right away
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I just didn't get it.

I don't think you are lying, mind you, I just think I'm getting royally fucked by the circumstances.
Usually, I'm one who makes lots of stupid mistakes during the game, like forgetting the date of it, forgetting to vote, forgetting to use my might action and so on.
This is not one of these times though.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
These results fail to explain your first post where you vote Demon right away
They clearly explain it but I guess you are lying because you always know everything and no truth escapes you?

Arjuna wasn't innocent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Usually, I'm one who makes lots of stupid mistakes during the game, like forgetting the date of it, forgetting to vote, forgetting to use my might action and so on.
This is not one of these times though.
I'm aware, I never suggested it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah wait nvm, you think you‘re insane and Demon is also mafia? Hm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If there's a barkeeper out there please say who you used your action on last night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top