- Joined
- Oct 5, 2017
- Messages
- 2,267
- Reaction score
- 1,829
- Country
-
I don't think so. Jump Plus kind of just gets talked about here when there's new things being released, sometimes series ending, and new volumes releases.Is there a forum for Jump Plus?
Man, that is a massive serialization round. I'm hoping the first volume of Saguri-chan Tankentai will sell well, I really love that series. Vocchi-men seems pretty funny as well. Unless I'm mistaken, Aharen-san seems to be one of their best-selling series, and it has also been getting a lot of guest appearances in Jump's physical magazines lately. Hinmin Choujin is pretty funny as well, not sure how it sells thoughHinomaru is getting an anime, I can't say I saw this coming
Darling in the FranXX is getting a chibi spinoff besides Yabuki series, studio Trigger really wants this to be big
Jump Plus started a giant serialization round with 21 new series recently, however almost every single one that had a volume come already out didn't sell well, and the one that did sell well Juuni Taisen is just a novel adaptation which is already almost finished
hope this new serialization round give them new hits, they need them since Heroaca Smash, Fire Punch, Kanata no Astra, Makui no Rease all either ended or ending
How is that controller in any shape or form relate to E-sport. E sport is usually mouse and keyboard.

. Including it at all, especially on the colour page seems a bit stupid though.