Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Zasz was a key player last game though.
Yeah, if Zasz has a good role again, he'll provide shit quite early, I guess, based on past game ("Hi guys!! I'm the det!! Don't shoot me tho kappa")
If we were to lynch him I'd be more in favor of it due to him easily revealing he's a det before but not sharing any hint at all this time o.o
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I feel there are 2 mafia groups judging from 21 players in this game.Unless Gry and Gnut trolls like Mango there shouldn't be third mafia group.
What makes you think that? o.o 2 máfias, 1 mafia plus third party, 1 big máfia alone are all plausible options with 21 people in game.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I see... :kappa
Its odd to see you actively talking, but thats great actually, we all want another epic Zasz like in the last game.
What can you say about your role?
It's my first time with it.
It's.....interesting, to say the least. :kappa

By the way:
Why is Zasz even playing this game? I thought he had exams?
Sorry to disappoint you, but they're next week. :kappa
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
What makes you think that? o.o 2 máfias, 1 mafia plus third party, 1 big máfia alone are all plausible options with 21 people in game.
Remember the second game we played.There were 2 groups but Panda and others put another one.

But I doubt Gry will put a third one so I believe it is 2 groups.

Though here is 1% chance that we have 3 groups as well.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
What's with the idea of voting me @syx?
Don't be so Tsundere, I know you want me to stay here playing the game with you all. :kappa
Anyway, my role is active and can be used whenever I want.
However I'd like to wait a bit longer before using it.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
When I saw my role, I laughed at the irony, raised an eyebrow, and laughed at the irony again (in this order). I guess I can say it's... somehow related to my previous one, although with more downsides and less perks for town, I think. Still, it could be worse. I could be a Time Bomb that goes off on Night Two <_>

Now I wouldn't mind someone telling me who my character is, I don't know the first thing about Ace Attorney... :nomoar
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, I suppose I know it's a series about attorneys. And that they're aces. So I don't know the third thing about it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I said it once: I refuse to believe that Lambu is a male. I always pictured him as a hot bae and he will always be that hot bae in my eyes.

Hosts please, give me vigilante powers. I really really need them right now. :pwnge

Why lynch Zasz when he's proving to be more active than ever?

Your active role "useful depending on circumstances" is a classic mafia hint too. Idk syx you are quite different this time, I'll keep my eyes on you :mono

@Arjuna @Farfalla I dont know about if theres one or two mafias, but Im sure there are no 3, not enough players and I think Gry didnt like that experiment very much.

The game has the same size as the TG game and the Overwatch one. The latter was 20 players with 2 mafias of 3 members each + recruitable roles (sleeper, insane apprentice) so I guess something similar could happen this one. The thing is we wont know the answer today, only mafias can picture the estructure of the game right now so I would focus on the roles and take notes of associations, just my opinion.

@MarmaladeSky you didnt hint anything in the end, you just said you never had it before.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So I'm the daughter of someone despicable are the hints I gathered about myself so far, but more important is to observe the fellow players anyways.

It's been a blunt and regular day one so far, but there's been some boldness going on already, which requires further observation.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
What's with the idea of voting me @syx?
Don't be so Tsundere, I know you want me to stay here playing the game with you all. :kappa
Anyway, my role is active and can be used whenever I want.
However I'd like to wait a bit longer before using it.
He is actually Mafia. My instinct tells me it's the case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But I doubt Gry will put a third one so I believe it is 2 groups.
Think again.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hosts please, give me vigilante powers. I really really need them right now. :pwnge

Why lynch Zasz when he's proving to be more active than ever?

Your active role "useful depending on circumstances" is a classic mafia hint too. Idk syx you are quite different this time, I'll keep my eyes on you :mono

@Arjuna @Farfalla I dont know about if theres one or two mafias, but Im sure there are no 3, not enough players and I think Gry didnt like that experiment very much.

The game has the same size as the TG game and the Overwatch one. The latter was 20 players with 2 mafias of 3 members each + recruitable roles (sleeper, insane apprentice) so I guess something similar could happen this one. The thing is we wont know the answer today, only mafias can picture the estructure of the game right now so I would focus on the roles and take notes of associations, just my opinion.

@MarmaladeSky you didnt hint anything in the end, you just said you never had it before.
I'm aware of the low odds of 3 máfias it's just iffy how out of nowhere he comes with the "for sure there are 2 mafias" talk xD since as you said only máfia should have evidence of that (or a traitor, which is worth mentioning as well)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Don't want to generally rule out anything at this point of the game, but I would join the three-mafia-teams-game skeptics, as I don't see the numbers making it possible (three teams times what, three members, making it nine anti-townie players in a game of 20 total). As well as the administrative nightmare that a game set up like that would even require.

Edit: game of 21*

Fun, but perhaps save some memes for later and more appropriate situations? Or are you gonna spam those now all game.
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm aware of the low odds of 3 máfias it's just iffy how out of nowhere he comes with the "for sure there are 2 mafias" talk xD since as you said only máfia should have evidence of that (or a traitor, which is worth mentioning as well)
Yeah, he looked quite convinced of there being 2 mafias, the possibility of there being a traitor is also interesting.
Arjuna looks suspicious, but I got surprised by his "unclaimable role" hint, same with Zasz's hint.

I feel like the most suspcious one so far is syx trying to throw the bandwagon on Zasz out of nowhere, like he tried to get the discussion over with.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I am Miles Edgeworth :mono. And I was not talking about you, but syx.
Wanted to say "him" but for reason wrote "me". :kappa

But WAIT......

@syx.....is a GIRL?
Nah, pretty sure it's trolling....or not. :notsure
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hosts please, give me vigilante powers. I really really need them right now. :pwnge

Why lynch Zasz when he's proving to be more active than ever?

Your active role "useful depending on circumstances" is a classic mafia hint too. Idk syx you are quite different this time, I'll keep my eyes on you :mono
Don't let your anger towards my tease cloud your mind, Lambu. My hints are in no way classic mafia moves, they are simple hints.

Fun, but perhaps save some memes for later and more appropriate situations? Or are you gonna spam those now all game.
I may consider it.

I feel like the most suspcious one so far is syx trying to throw the bandwagon on Zasz out of nowhere, like he tried to get the discussion over with.
It's not my fault if you can't tell the difference between making fun of someone and a true GrySun move. :/
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hard for me to suspect Arjuna with that Maya avy :zomg. I have nothing against lynching syx though, among all the ones who posted, he is the one I suspect the most.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wanted to say "him" but for reason wrote "me". :kappa

But WAIT......

@syx.....is a GIRL?
Nah, pretty sure it's trolling....or not. :notsure
Did you notice because of the female avy? :XD It's been a while since he changed Male to Female.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
To get it started then, I'll votekill Zasz for now.
There are others that call my attention as well, but I'll be busy for 1 or 2 hours now, and later I'll comment on those when I can go back to check some posts (might end up caught up in my shit for longer until God knows when so yeah, gotta garantee I made a vote).
Nothing solid for a D1 as usual^^' But it's something. Might change my vote later if I'm back in time and something else stood out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top