Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
That's a big part of what I said James did, though, although that was more last phase than this one :oh
I'll just say, let's wait and see.
Besides, you can always rely on me. :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Lambu 2x (Arjuna, Anonymous Vote)
desin24 2x (SonOfDaws,Erinyes)
James Rye 2× (Organizized, Lambu)
Demonspeed 1x (Zasz)

2 hours 40 minutes remaining.

*soundtrack in sticky post updated

@Evil3ye @gnut@GrySun please could yoou tell me in what priority falls stealing roles ( pirate ) ?
Priority 3. You can take a look at the full updated priority list in the rules thread.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In the Farfs vs. Evil fight I definitely buy what Farfs is saying more than Evil, who just seemed to not want to let go of his proposed main suspect... and then suddenly did. He's behaving kind of weird imo but could be due to his roleplaying (which I don't want to diss) or that I haven't played against him in a long time I think.

When you drop crazy pieces of research and info ("key evidence") like this and you're Simon Blackquill... do you realize how fitting that is? :XD

Anyway, the ones I distrust the most are still James Rye and Lambu.

James: Aside from the reasons in my big, first post of this Trial phase, there's also the weird part where he seemed to assume(/know?) that syx was Townie, and that we still have all our Docs and Dets in the game. Farf bluntly called him out on this but he never responded. Just gave me even more weird vibes from him.
Lambu: Pretty much what I said in previously mentioned big post, not really built upon that suspicion this phase. Never got around to correcting the things I supposedly got wrong in my post, though,

These two have each other as top suspects, though, which kinda bugs me, but it's not unheard of that Mafia openly throw suspicion at each other.

Anyway, for now vote kill James Rye.
Seriously? That's it? It is easy to guess that we got all dets and docs in the game, we lost only two people so far a Mafia Poisoner and the Politican given nobody was forced to change his vote yet. Or hell changed his vote to begin with compared to Day 1 where Farf had to change early and flipped out because of it. Besides wasn't Farf the one who started the whole syx is politican argument? -_-

Besides unlike Lambu who just says his role is "not passive" (so it is active or what?) and that mafias like to claim it (great when he finally comes out with it *eye roll*) while I gave the same hint as you that I had the role previously and what roles I had (though I had to thank Erin for that work). So my role is far easier to call out as lie or to confirm later on whereas we got other players like desin, sonofdaws, Holt and co all go "I have passive/active role" and that's it which can mean ANYTHING but my claims are suspicious? The heck? We should rather put the pressure on those who remain vague even on day 2 so that they start telling us so that we can catch them on their lies or confirm them not kill the ones that actually provide real hints.

I could reveal it and testify for you if you answer my question just now.

Oh no, mine is just a hunch and a process of elimination from the ones that voted syx: Either me, Vandred or you are a mafia.
Im sure I am not mafia of course :XD and Im giving the benefit of the doubt to Vandred, but you... are just rolling around, like I always did when I was Janitor.
So why are you giving Van the benefit of doubt but not me? You really believe Van's a Mason and not a Mafia Mason or heck a Mason to begin with? He never claimed that role it was Farf or was it Erin saying he probably got it.
What I am interested is the whole reveal and testify part from your comment to Demon. What question does he have to answer so that you reveal and testify for?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hm... I'll votekill James Ryes for now...

I'm not so sure about him, may change it later depending on how things goes.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Seriously? That's it? It is easy to guess that we got all dets and docs in the game, we lost only two people so far a Mafia Poisoner and the Politican given nobody was forced to change his vote yet. Or hell changed his vote to begin with compared to Day 1 where Farf had to change early and flipped out because of it. Besides wasn't Farf the one who started the whole syx is politican argument? -_-

Besides unlike Lambu who just says his role is "not passive" (so it is active or what?) and that mafias like to claim it (great when he finally comes out with it *eye roll*) while I gave the same hint as you that I had the role previously and what roles I had (though I had to thank Erin for that work). So my role is far easier to call out as lie or to confirm later on whereas we got other players like desin, sonofdaws, Holt and co all go "I have passive/active role" and that's it which can mean ANYTHING but my claims are suspicious? The heck? We should rather put the pressure on those who remain vague even on day 2 so that they start telling us so that we can catch them on their lies or confirm them not kill the ones that actually provide real hints.



So why are you giving Van the benefit of doubt but not me? You really believe Van's a Mason and not a Mafia Mason or heck a Mason to begin with? He never claimed that role it was Farf or was it Erin saying he probably got it.
What I am interested is the whole reveal and testify part from your comment to Demon. What question does he have to answer so that you reveal and testify for?
How can you know that?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like James? :heh
How is

1-Demonspeed “My role is interesting, I claimed it once before as Mafia and fucked up.” “Well, my role is active. I don't feel the need to reveal more than that about my role right now”

than

14-James Ryes- “My hint for my role is that I had it before”( James has been: Bodyguard, Santa, Detective, Mason, Politician, M. Bomb defuser, Jesus, Sickly, Janitor, Spy, Hider)

Seriously? Are my hinting priorities wrong or do I have to be more mysterious and vague about my role to appear more truthful?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Seriously? That's it? It is easy to guess that we got all dets and docs in the game, we lost only two people so far a Mafia Poisoner and the Politican given nobody was forced to change his vote yet. Or hell changed his vote to begin with compared to Day 1 where Farf had to change early and flipped out because of it. Besides wasn't Farf the one who started the whole syx is politican argument? -_-
The vote change could be a gambler too .
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How can you know that?
Because so far no one has changed their vote, duh. We all either haven't voted or we are still on the first one we voted for, so no changes ergo no politician who wouldn't want to wait too long in case of his target not getting online anymore in the next couple hours to change his/her vote. it's why syx is probably politician and why that action was used to early on farf on day 1 to ensure that the action gets through.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The vote change could be a gambler too .
Sure, but Gambler runs a risk of failing and handing over a vote plus if he fails a couple times he loses his role, nobody would want that happen to early. Such risks are better left for later when votes are getting tight and a change is needed. On day 1 no change was needed it seems to happen just for the sake of happenings which is why Farf flipped out as she was the target of that nonsense.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So you are going full:



You are pushing me over the line Demon! :lmao

So why are you giving Van the benefit of doubt but not me? You really believe Van's a Mason and not a Mafia Mason or heck a Mason to begin with? He never claimed that role it was Farf or was it Erin saying he probably got it.
What I am interested is the whole reveal and testify part from your comment to Demon. What question does he have to answer so that you reveal and testify for?
At least Vandred said something and has shown something about himself.

And that question is actually crucial, for fcks sake Demon, answer me :XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
How is

1-Demonspeed “My role is interesting, I claimed it once before as Mafia and fucked up.” “Well, my role is active. I don't feel the need to reveal more than that about my role right now”

than

14-James Ryes- “My hint for my role is that I had it before”( James has been: Bodyguard, Santa, Detective, Mason, Politician, M. Bomb defuser, Jesus, Sickly, Janitor, Spy, Hider)

Seriously? Are my hinting priorities wrong or do I have to be more mysterious and vague about my role to appear more truthful?
True, I didn't give many hints at all. But it doesn't change the fact that most of your posts read like fillers.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I don't think a gambler changed Farfalla's vote because she was penalized. The gambler description doesn't say you get penalty votes if you admit it was the reason for the vote unlike the politician role.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ok I'm going to go with my gut and Votekill Holt. I haven't been able to shake my suspicion of him. He hasn't posted enough to slip up on anything specific and he doesn't act shady in general but that hint.... You need your hands to wipe, sweep, mop, scrub. Quite instrumental. All those little janitor things. It's so obvious it's perfect, which is why we were supposed to dismiss it. This is poor evidence from me at best and not enough to ask the others to trust me on this since there are shadier characters around but I really have a feeling here.

Since I'm sure he won't get lynched off this I hope that one of the detectives would investigate him at least, for future reference.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think a gambler changed Farfalla's vote because she was penalized. The gambler description doesn't say you get penalty votes if you admit it was the reason for the vote unlike the politician role.
It doesn't say it but it should be the same. It can be updated later.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Gambler is supposed to work as a politcian i guess, i dont think the one who has his/her vote changed can tell it anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
also the one who has his/her vote changed cant know whether its a politician or a gambler
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
It doesn't say it but it should be the same. It can be updated later.
Crucial information like that would've been added, at least I would assume so. Especially for newer players.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I’m not sure who to vote for. The points about James are weak to me. Lambu seemed like a good early candidate. Destin for my gut instinct. And well Demon is always suspicious.

Heck if this keeps up, my vote from yesterday won’t change, and I will back Bel’s vote up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top