Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votekill desin24
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Uhm, where does that come from? Nothing from your previous posts suggested I was your prime suspect nor did you try to interrogate me or anything like Orgz did? Are you trying to protect Lambu?
Did you miss this post and I literally said in that post I don't want a fast wagon building...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@James Rye @Lambu three quarter before the big gong, time for role reveals on my clock, no? I'm still undecided.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I remember reading it and it does not answer why you choose those players at all. I mean instead of basically giving it to only them you could have left a hint for everyone, and probably the same amount of players would have guesses. That's just a very particular way of selecting who should have this extra information, and it strikes weird.
My hint was for everyone, it's just that it was more specific for these two. Gryff used what I said to investigate. You could also try to convince Lambu or pompom to say it. I won't say more today, you can be sure of it.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
My hint was for everyone, it's just that it was more specific for these two. Gryff used what I said to investigate. You could also try to convince Lambu or pompom to say it. I won't say more today, you can be sure of it.
Isn't that a bit bizarr to ask them to reveal your role? Sorry, but I'm not completely satisfied, as it sound a bit that you want to limit the information to avoid a bigger audience spotting incohesiveness.

Votekill Demonspeed
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

James Rye 5× (Demonspeed, Holt, Lady pompom, Organizized, Lambu)
Lambu 4x (Erinyes, Gryffindor, Arjuna, Anonymous Vote)
desin24 3x (Aizen, Vandred, SonOfDaws)
Holt 2x (Crescent_jinxgrace, Belserion)
Demonspeed 2x (Evil3ye, Zasz)
Evil3ye 1x (Farfalla)

Trial 2 ends in ~40 minutes.

Players that haven't voted yet: @desin24 @MarmaladeSky @James Rye
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Isn't that a bit bizarr to ask them to reveal your role? Sorry, but I'm not completely satisfied, as it sound a bit that you want to limit the information to avoid a bigger audience spotting incohesiveness.

Votekill Demonspeed
I didn't ask them anything, I said you could try to ask them. If you can pester Lala you should be able to do that as well.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Did you miss this post and I literally said in that post I don't want a fast wagon building...
That's what your link lead me to:

Just got here trying to catch up. In the meantime, since this was a mention I'll reply

Yes we can. Globals and higher see users even when hidden.
Though I'm not sure why demon said pad as a slip up
Well, sorry Holt. Not seeing any wagon mentioned here. Instead you had demon's slip up mentioned here.

@James Rye @Lambu three quarter before the big gong, time for role reveals on my clock, no? I'm still undecided.
I hate how you enjoy being in that position, you make your name all honors. One day you will in a situation with only you and somebody else and I gonna ask you to reveal. -_-

You're on the chop block. Tell us what you did then.
So far I am THE SOLE ONE of NINETEEN people who revealed he used a night action! How the hell is that not enough?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This is a bullshit hint, Lambu. We ALL will declare we are not mafia or 3rd party, that's a GIVEN! You gotta come up with something better than that why we shouldn't lynch you instead of saying that I am shady while I am providing much better clues and hints than you ever did.

Kinda like this:

I used my action last night on Demon.
Oh right, what a wonderful hint. Well I used my role on Lady Pompom last night, look at how much info Im giving. :XD

Alright now, my role may suck but it has its uses, I think my target agrees on that.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I didn't ask them anything, I said you could try to ask them. If you can pester Lala you should be able to do that as well.
Like I said, it's not anyone else's place to be asked in your place to reveal your role.

I hate how you enjoy being in that position, you make your name all honors. One day you will in a situation with only you and somebody else and I gonna ask you to reveal. -_-
Fair enough. Now pledge your innocence.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So far I am THE SOLE ONE of NINETEEN people who revealed he used a night action! How the hell is that not enough?
'Cause anyone can just say "hey! I just targeted X", specially if X can't confirm it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh right, what a wonderful hint. Well I used my role on Lady Pompom last night, look at how much info Im giving. :XD

Alright now, my role may suck but it has its uses, I think my target agrees on that.
Well, I would love to see Pompom also commenting on it, then, lol.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
'Cause anyone can just say "hey! I just targeted X", specially if X can't confirm it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, I would love to see Pompom also commenting on it, then, lol.
Ok, confirm your own role now then Fake Jesus.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Find it weird how Pompom never answered my question on if the claims contained Demonspeed's role. I didn't even ask her to say which one, just to say if it was on the list. Also find it weird how Lambu asked Demonspeed if he was prostitute or not despite that never being a claim he made as mafia in previous games, unless he knows something we don't.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, I would love to see Pompom also commenting on it, then, lol.
Yep, she absolutely loves it *wink wink*

Its funny that James is waiting for the last moment to votelock on me and save himself, he cannot hint anything because he's the only one without background to prove it.
@Lady pompom
if you got my hint please like the post or something, this is killing me :XD

Find it weird how Pompom never answered my question on if the claims contained Demonspeed's role. I didn't even ask her to say which one, just to say if it was on the list. Also find it weird how Lambu asked Demonspeed if he was prostitute or not despite that never being a claim he made as mafia in previous games, unless he knows something we don't.
Its precisely cause its a claim only Hardy-Monkey (not playing this one) Pompom and I know, he never got to implement it, but he had another claim beside the Pirate one he finally pulled out in the day.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Yep, she absolutely loves it *wink wink*

Its funny that James is waiting for the last moment to votelock on me and save himself, he cannot hint anything because he's the only one without background to prove it.
@Lady pompom
if you got my hint please like the post or something, this is killing me :XD



Its precisely cause its a claim only Hardy-Monkey (not playing this one) Pompom and I know, he never got to implement it, but he had another claim beside the Pirate one he finally pulled out in the day.
So he's lying then?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh right, what a wonderful hint. Well I used my role on Lady Pompom last night, look at how much info Im giving. :XD

Alright now, my role may suck but it has its uses, I think my target agrees on that.
See, Lambu? Now we're talking! Keep it up and instead of one of us two it is Holt or desin who bites the dust today. XD
So your target can confirm you? What did you do to him? Can't be sickly no voter-disease today.

Like I said, it's not anyone else's place to be asked in your place to reveal your role.

Fair enough. Now pledge your innocence.
'Cause anyone can just say "hey! I just targeted X", specially if X can't confirm it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, I would love to see Pompom also commenting on it, then, lol.
Look at my previous roles: Detective, Bodyguard, Hider and Spy. Isn't that clear enough?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So far I am THE SOLE ONE of NINETEEN people who revealed he used a night action! How the hell is that not enough?
Aizen did that too, but said someone blocked him.

Like I said, it's not anyone else's place to be asked in your place to reveal your role.
:Says who? Lambu is here right now and he might die this phase. You should be able to pressure him into revealing it or something.



You still have a lot to learn my dear sister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top