Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You know what, I've been talking big so I'll back it up. If he's not Mafia then lynch me next no questions asked. I'm willing to take that risk.
Well, if that's how you're going to go about it, the only hint I'm going to ask of you is the same as before. Did you use your role yet?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You know what, I've been talking big so I'll back it up. If he's not Mafia then lynch me next no questions asked. I'm willing to take that risk.
Bel do you have investigative ability?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Holt, you, on the other hand, could give us something more meaningful than your previous hint. @desin24 too - like Pompom agreed with you, one hint a day keeps the lynch away, yeah?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
And Bel I see how helpful you've been
I have a very useful active role. I hopefully should be more help than I was last game.
We'll see how helpful I am when you're exposed.

But instead of doing this, you suggested a detective check me, and admitted you overlooked the possibilities of making this work out
And you're going to conveniently overlook that it was in response to someone else's suggestion?
Well, if that's how you're going to go about it, the only hint I'm going to ask of you is the same as before. Did you use your role yet?
Yes I did.
Bel do you have investigative ability?
You saw my second hint?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Much blood was shed during the night.
So we've got two Mafia groups and, possibly (even though I'm still not sure), a third party, huh?
It appears that I will have to take the game upon my shoulders. :kappa
By the way, my suspects so far are Demon and James and others whose name I don't want to mention now.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Van, I haven't had the role before. I'll only be able to get it right once
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This is frustrating :fail

Van, I haven't had the role before. I'll only be able to get it right once
So you need to use your hands and can only get it right once. Defuser? That would be an interesting claim...
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
We'll see how helpful I am when you're exposed.


And you're going to conveniently overlook that it was in response to someone else's suggestion?

Yes I did.

You saw my second hint?
Nuh I missed it.
Can you tell it once more.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If there's a defuser, then there's a bomb.

The only 2 that seemed like they had "bomb-like" behavior would be Farfalla and Zasz, but neither one of them really strike me as mafia though, not that I'm counting them out.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Much blood was shed during the night.
So we've got two Mafia groups and, possibly (even though I'm still not sure), a third party, huh?
It appears that I will have to take the game upon my shoulders. :kappa
By the way, my suspects so far are Demon and James and others whose name I don't want to mention now.
Should I understand that you are a Det who got guilty on both of us? You wanted James to survive yesterday.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, I'm sorry for saying this but imo Bel you're just too cautious ._.
Once you were Detective and you took 4 days to reveal results. Now, what you're bringing about Holt can't be just about a gut feeling, you've been throwing some heavy campaign since the previous Day and with James and Aizen claiming to be investigative/Detective out there you should have enough cover to claim alrdy, take us out of the dark, and remain somewhat safe. Also, no Doctor was lost yet, it seems like the mafias failed twice alrdy, and Aizen has been roaming freely since D1, which is enough evidence to say it's not an immediate death penalty to reveal results. It's safe enough for you to come out and give us some non circunstantial thing to aid you with Holt :/
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I told you exactly why I voted on you and why I originally voted for desin in the first place. I wanted to get more votes on desin to get some more notably activity, but everybody was off fighting their own little battles on D2... So, I decided to get more activity by voting up the 2nd place contender for the chopping block at the time, you, and well would you look at that? Activity from a now dead mafia member got provoked.
I was not refering to the second day but the first one, when you voted me out of pure humour. Your second day vote looked more like a final push to the bandwagon on me. If I was lynched there then you would have said "oh, thats unfortunate, shit happens when people is undecisive".

Van, I haven't had the role before. I'll only be able to get it right once
So you claim Bomb defuser, if its true I would use it on Farfalla, she was the one who hinted bomb the most.
Zasz said he had a Day action role (Martyr I think) though it could also be a bait for Mafias to target him.

My suspect list right now is not very different from the last time (they are listed from high priority to low):

- James Rye and Daws (Potential Janitors)
- Vandred and Demon (Lack of comunication)
- Aizen ; Crescent ; Erin (not enough background)
- Farf (cause she's somehow suspicious in my eyes, I cannot really explain so I dont know why) :p

Then there's the Belserion and Holt thing, I also would like to hear more on Bel.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I was not refering to the second day but the first one, when you voted me out of pure humour. Your second day vote looked more like a final push to the bandwagon on me. If I was lynched there then you would have said "oh, thats unfortunate, shit happens when people is undecisive".



So you claim Bomb defuser, if its true I would use it on Farfalla, she was the one who hinted bomb the most.
Zasz said he had a Day action role (Martyr I think) though it could also be a bait for Mafias to target him.

My suspect list right now is not very different from the last time (they are listed from high priority to low):

- James Rye and Daws (Potential Janitors)
- Vandred and Demon (Lack of comunication)
- Aizen ; Crescent ; Erin (not enough background)
- Farf (cause she's somehow suspicious in my eyes, I cannot really explain so I dont know why) :p

Then there's the Belserion and Holt thing, I also would like to hear more on Bel.
:-_- Lambu I'm unimpressed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Aizen, result please? In theory, you weren't blocked this time.
I am curious about this though
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Don't wate a Defuser on me when there could be a Mafia Bomb out there @.@ I'm not a Bomb @.@
Yday was the classic example of why I haven't share my role yet, with Evil baiting. I'm not a RS either, for the record. There's only two other roles that fit that, I don't get why you, Daws and Lambu, are pulling that now, after the Jesus bs, specially.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Aizen is the most mysterious. No doubt.

I am very much wary of him.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I will just come out and say it, I messed up with not using my role last night, so do with that what you will lol. My bad guys. :XD
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Don't wate a Defuser on me when there could be a Mafia Bomb out there @.@ I'm not a Bomb @.@
Yday was the classic example of why I haven't share my role yet, with Evil baiting. I'm not a RS either, for the record. There's only two other roles that fit that, I don't get why you, Daws and Lambu, are pulling that now, after the Jesus bs, specially.
I said I don't think you're mafia, but intentionally taking on 3 vote penalties doesn't really seem like something a townie who wants to live would do....

Besides that, your playstyle doesn't seem all that different from when you've been townie so you're not high on my list.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I will just come out and say it, I messed up with not using my role last night, so do with that what you will lol. My bad guys. :XD
: At leas tell us, what's your role? And what did you do the night you got blocked?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I will just come out and say it, I messed up with not using my role last night, so do with that what you will lol. My bad guys. :XD
How..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top