Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw, my target for Night 2 was Holt because of Bel's demand for it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You were blocked possibly by the mafia escort on the night I asked for Holt to be investigated? I'm so surprised.....
You brought attention to the det and to me and last day you were quite confident that by today you would be satisfied but didn't consider there would be an escort blocking...And yesterday admist everything going on, you ignored the James/Lambu near lynch and even Evil later. No today, there are 2 players claiming to be blocked, none of which are me...and somehow, you're more interested in the fact that I apparently had something to do with this, despite it being likely one blocked was a janitor
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
James, you claim you got blocked, but who was your target?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Farfy is clean

And good one of my initial suspects are gone.

I am not sure about Lambu to tell the truth.

Though my suspicion on James increased thousand times.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Happy to see we have another Mafia down at this point, even though Orgz unfortunatly also didn't make it.
Does confirm there are in fact two mafia groups, so that's good to know.
That was confirmed at the end of day 2 right? Since we had red and orange mafia.

Ok, Lambu's here, blocked Daws, and there was no Janitor kill from the Orange side....... D:
Do we even know which side has the janitor? I know the mafia number per townies is not set in stone but one scenario is 6 members given 21 players which would mean that they are at half power and orange is almost gone. Since there are 2 mafia sides and they can eliminate each other as well we can assume that there are more. More likely 8 than 10 but you never know. We have seen 4 roles confirmed so far, Janitor, Escort, Gambler and Poisoner.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Btw, my target for Night 2 was Holt because of Bel's demand for it.
Naturally, but unsurprising that you got blocked. After all, Bel brought much attention to you, and in fact, it was evident that you would check me...so if for some reason you turn up empty, naturally suspicion falls on me. But one thing I find curious is that Bel already requested a det to check me before you came out, and even as at then, she believed the result would be satisfactory, despite the fact that a det needs 2 or 3 nights to clarify his sanity. I wonder what makes her so sure she would have her answer by today
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well the evil was targeting her she doesn't seem a Mafia.

Unless she is from the red faction.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well the evil was targeting her she doesn't seem a Mafia.

Unless she is from the red faction.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It's a theory.
N1: Janitor kill, solely.
N2: An Orange mafia dies, not a Janitor kill.
It's an indication that on N1 the red side might have failed and in the N2 the orange side failed instead and the red one killed the orange. The lack of Janitor when the orange side failed and his presence when the same succeeded indicates he's orange.
BUT
It's only a theory 'cause that's not the sole scenario. Something else could have killed the escort (doctor, PGO, SK - altho I don't believe in this last one).
I honestly doubt both teams have a Janitor tho, so it looks a lot like he's orange. Otherwise the orange team sucks, failed twice and the red one is alternating killers god knows why.
What if syx was orange mafia? In that case the Janitor is red and one of the people that voted syx is the culprit, I find it rather simple actually.

Farfy is clean

And good one of my initial suspects are gone.

I am not sure about Lambu to tell the truth.

Though my suspicion on James increased thousand times.
For gods sake Arju, Im almost a confirmed townie at this point, if I was lying the real prostitute would have disproved my claim.

Now is when they come with "syx was prostitute" to frame me :XD
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I blocked Daws because he only hinted active role, nothing else. Also his joke vote on me on Day 1 and his shadowy behaviour the whole D2, like an spectator.

He could also be the Janitor tbh.

I will try what you said in that pad, but only cause I feel rather motivated now.
I told you exactly why I voted on you and why I originally voted for desin in the first place. I wanted to get more votes on desin to get some more notably activity, but everybody was off fighting their own little battles on D2... So, I decided to get more activity by voting up the 2nd place contender for the chopping block at the time, you, and well would you look at that? Activity from a now dead mafia member got provoked.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Unless she is from the red faction.
If anything, I went with Emperor as well as soon as I was safe from my penalties, which still made me one of the first ones to vote for him o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What if syx was orange mafia? In that case the Janitor is red and one of the people that voted syx is the culprit, I find it rather simple actually.



For gods sake Arju, Im almost a confirmed townie at this point, if I was lying the real prostitute would have disproved my claim.

Now is when they come with "syx was prostitute" to frame me :XD
I said that in the last part of the post as well, that it could be the case of the Orange failing twice and the Red alternating killers for wtv reason
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
What if syx was orange mafia? In that case the Janitor is red and one of the people that voted syx is the culprit, I find it rather simple actually.



For gods sake Arju, Im almost a confirmed townie at this point, if I was lying the real prostitute would have disproved my claim.

Now is when they come with "syx was prostitute" to frame me :XD
I won't deny my brother my suspicion decreased for you a lot.

I hope all of you focus on this -Holt,Bel and of course James
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
What if syx was orange mafia? In that case the Janitor is red and one of the people that voted syx is the culprit, I find it rather simple actually.



For gods sake Arju, Im almost a confirmed townie at this point, if I was lying the real prostitute would have disproved my claim.

Now is when they come with "syx was prostitute" to frame me :XD
Not if syx was the Prostitute.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You brought attention to the det and to me and last day you were quite confident that by today you would be satisfied but didn't consider there would be an escort blocking...And yesterday admist everything going on, you ignored the James/Lambu near lynch and even Evil later. No today, there are 2 players claiming to be blocked, none of which are me...and somehow, you're more interested in the fact that I apparently had something to do with this, despite it being likely one blocked was a janitor
I didn't bring attention to the detective he outed himself and took requests after you blatantly invited them to investigate you. I only brought attention to you. You're still my top suspect. I assure you I'm paying attention to all the evidence being presented from last night don't you worry about that.

And please stop acting like the janitor has to kill every night. Just because you weren't one of those blocked and the janitor didn't kill doesn't somehow vindicate you. You're a "pro" after all. Coming up with a plan to frame someone else shouldn't be hard for you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holt 12x (Lambu, Demonspeed, James Rye, Gryffindor, desin24, Farfalla, Arjuna, Vandred, Aizen, MarmaladeSky, Erinyes, Belserion)
Erinyes 3x (penalty vote,penalty vote,penalty vote)
Demonspeed 2x (Holt, Anonymous Vote)
MarmaladeSky 1x (penalty vote)
James Rye 1x (Prosecutor's mark)


​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I told you exactly why I voted on you and why I originally voted for desin in the first place. I wanted to get more votes on desin to get some more notably activity, but everybody was off fighting their own little battles on D2... So, I decided to get more activity by voting up the 2nd place contender for the chopping block at the time, you, and well would you look at that? Activity from a now dead mafia member got provoked.
you wouldn't have gotten more activity by that though since I was simply in bed and eating soup the whole day. I joined yesterday 5 minutes before the day ended and was backreading when Farfalla tagged to me to vote for evil and get the tie and that was it.

Since we have two orange mafia already, did anyone see any ties between those those two and others so far while backreading?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top