Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wow, only me and Marma? D: Sry.

This is stressful and frustrating?^^" After 1 day with a slip and 1 day where ok I might have acted due to bias as well (might u.u), I feel lost.
I don't feel like going for Desin nor Zasz 'cause I wanted answers... those two are so freaking irritating, every single game... Last game Desin died as a Detective after voting for someone who's not even in the game and becoming suspicious out of nowhere with that (I still dunno why the SK killed him). The dude is a mess, is so hard to work with him like that x.x

I'll go with the Erin x Demon issue. I wanna believe this is some Greg doing, but that's not a role I'm finding it easy to accept as repeated in this game. Both seemed to have claimed the role in believable ways so I'll use other things for my decision: both are ok with doing something which to me is bad at this point (killing James) but, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Erin sharing she believes an Investigator here is somewhat disposable and James got guilty on Demon (which, Ik, doesn't mean much even if James is legit...). Demon shouldn't feel bad about dying as well having into account his game history ç.ç

So with a very retarded elimination process:
Votekill Demon

I also like this situation too, depending on what Farfalla and Marmalade votes I might finally get a clue on their allegiance, since Im certain Daws would be Red.
I guess I'm helping you feel like that right now, but I certainly don't see Daws as the weirdest case here and I'll stick with that even if my stubborness put me in a complicated spot later^^'
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Alright, time to votelock then, pal. Let's see who tries to save who. Votelock SonofDaws
If Daws shows Red I will apologize to you for accusing you the whole game, I would also like that a doctor protects you if Daws shows Red Mafia.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Just in case I die tonight, my thoughts

High mafia suspects for me: Daws , Erin , Vandred

Medium mafia suspects: James (he could go to the low tier if daws shows mafia) Holt , Crescent , desin , Farfalla (?) she would be between medium and low, but never lose your eye on her.

Low tier : Zasz , Aizen , Gryffindor , Belserion.

Its amazing I dont include Demon in this, oh god.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not hardcore insisting we shouldn't lynch Daws 'cause of the possibility of him being a Janitor that luckly killed the Investigator on N1 and is using that.
If you put that aside, this looks like a weird lynching to me, to dispose of the one that can counter the Janitor before we get to him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Low tier : Zasz
Why Zasz in low? D: I'd have him im medium. I'm afraid we're giving him too much of a free pass 'cause we're counting on his claim,
Let's face it: if he's mafia, there's a pool of roles he could claim that would fit his hints and not implicate him in case someone would be the same.
Meanwhile, he's roaming freely, and no Mafia seems to be interested in killing him, which is odd o.o
For the next Day, I think we should pressure him as well, when we ask for Bel and Van's answers (and all the rest we're missing).
He got too much space and it's gonna be Day 4 alrdy, we can't keep counting on our luck to have him either holding a good role for too long and end up dying without using it or being mafia, both look risky.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm not hardcore insisting we shouldn't lynch Daws 'cause of the possibility of him being a Janitor that luckly killed the Investigator on N1 and is using that.
If you put that aside, this looks like a weird lynching to me, to dispose of the one that can counter the Janitor before we get to him.
If Daws is not mafia we can always go back to interrogate James or straight go for one of the morticians. Also Vandred waiting to reveal because he doesnt know if the role he's going to claim is ingame.

There's also desin, but to be honest if Daws really is investigator he showed himself to be quite suspicious in my eyes since D1, since I trust demon's claim I would rather think theres no investigator.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not hardcore insisting we shouldn't lynch Daws 'cause of the possibility of him being a Janitor that luckly killed the Investigator on N1 and is using that.
If you put that aside, this looks like a weird lynching to me, to dispose of the one that can counter the Janitor before we get to him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why Zasz in low? D: I'd have him im medium. I'm afraid we're giving him too much of a free pass 'cause we're counting on his claim,
Let's face it: if he's mafia, there's a pool of roles he could claim that would fit his hints and not implicate him in case someone would be the same.
Meanwhile, he's roaming freely, and no Mafia seems to be interested in killing him, which is odd o.o
For the next Day, I think we should pressure him as well, when we ask for Bel and Van's answers (and all the rest we're missing).
He got too much space and it's gonna be Day 4 alrdy, we can't keep counting on our luck to have him either holding a good role for too long and end up dying without using it or being mafia, both look risky.
Agreed, I think Zasz is being classic Zasz now that he practically claimed Martyr, so he roams free doing nothing.

Its just that he looks exactly like his play in the Tokyo Ghoul game, he straight up hinted bomb and stayed there spamming kappas for the whole game.

But yeah, he should be pressured, tomorrow it will be Day 4 already so role reveals must happen.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If Daws is not mafia we can always go back to interrogate James or straight go for one of the morticians. Also Vandred waiting to reveal because he doesnt know if the role he's going to claim is ingame.
We can pressure Vandred to be the first one to reveal next Day, before others like Bel, Marma, Zasz and Desin do so as well.

And erh... I don't think that the Mortician replaces an Investigator in a game with a Janitor?
We need to know the roles to help us pick up the bs spread by the mafias xD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
We can pressure Vandred to be the first one to reveal next Day, before others like Bel, Marma, Zasz and Desin do so as well.

And erh... I don't think that the Mortician replaces an Investigator in a game with a Janitor?
We need to know the roles to help us pick up the bs spread by the mafias xD
Thats what happened in the OW game, no investigator but one mortician. Curiously was a game hosted by Gry. There's plenty of parallelisms with that one with the two mafias and stuff.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Thats what happened in the OW game, no investigator but one mortician. Curiously was a game hosted by Gry. There's plenty of parallelisms with that one with the two mafias and stuff.
But it's an Ace Attorney game now D:
<<< Ema is an Investigator D: (asked about her to Hardy ^_^)
So dshdiasidfas gah... yeah maybe I'm giving too much credits to the theme...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'd really rather we didn't lynch what I think desin is. Votechange Daws.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But it's an Ace Attorney game now D:
<<< Ema is an Investigator D: (asked about her to Hardy ^_^)
So dshdiasidfas gah... yeah maybe I'm giving too much credits to the theme...
Yeah, An Ace Attorney game where we have yet to witness a Prosecutor coming out to call guilty on anybody so that we can check whenever or not they are Mafia or Townie. Maybe syx was prosecutor then the Janitor would have been like "goddamnit, we can't claim that role". xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

SonOfDaws 6x (Lambu, James Rye, Vandred, desin24, Aizen, Demonspeed)
desin24 5x (Erinyes, Gryffindor, Arjuna, SonOfDaws, Crescent_jinxgrace)
Demonspeed 3x (Zasz, Holt, Farfalla)
Holt 1x (Belserion)
​


"Can't we just forget all this and have you all give uncle Ray a hug instead? Sounds so much better than what we're about to do here."

"My apologies Mr. Shields, but we need to get to the bottom of things. We shall now continue with Mr. Raymond Shields as the defendant."

1 hour later



"This certainly took a while, but we've finally reached the conclusion of this trial. If there's no objections left, I will now deliver my verdict.

This court finds the defendant, Mr. Raymond Shields..."





SonOfDaws
(Mafia Janitor)




"Congratulations, everyone. I'm a goner."

"This is no joking matter, Mr. Shields. Were you the one who killed Ms. Fey?"


"Well, there's no point in keeping it hidden now. Yes, I have. And I have her possessions right here, in my trusty old bucket. Take a look for yourselves, and farewell."



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



syx
(Investigator)


"So, we finally uncovered the truth behind Mia Fey's murder. This is a good step in the right direction for us. Bailiff, take Mr. Shields into custody.

...and give him a hug, please."

"This ends our procedures for today. We shall continue our Trials tomorrow. Please use your time wisely.

Also, I will be absent for the start of the next Trial due to personal issues. The assisting judge will make the opening statements on his own and take care of other procedures while I'm gone. That is all."

Court is adjourned.





Investigation 3 lasts 10 hours.


​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


„I come with more bad news today as a corpse was found in the courtroom last night. Here is the autopsy report:"



Crescent_jinxgrace
(Doctor)


Justine was an innocent doctor, trying her best to keep people alive during their investigations. Losing her makes the future that much more uncertain.


„She was a Judge just like me. These murderers will stop at nothing, not even Judges are safe...

We must be more careful from now on.“



Court is now in session!

Trial 4 lasts 24 hours.​
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Giving results straight away, As asked by demon investigated on pompom got :
N1- blocking action was used on her, N1 someone was hiding behind her
N2- someone was hiding behind her
N2- she was killed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
believe me or not now is up to you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Giving results straight away, As asked by demon investigated on pompom got :
N1- blocking action was used on her, N1 someone was hiding behind her
N2- someone was hiding behind her
N2- she was killed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
believe me or not now is up to you.



Hm, let's see.



:

Night 1 a blocking action was used on him.
Night 1 someone was hiding behind him.

Night 2 someone was hiding behind him.
Night 2 he was killed.
It fits with the results of my investigations as well. There is a difference though, Mr Layton was a male! But I will forgive this for now. Looks like you truly are what you claim although you neglected some important facts.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Again im amazed how some day action hints managed not be killed at night.

One kill tonight so i tend to think orange mafia has been all defeated. If so i don't understand evil moves to get lambu killed :confused:, unless theres 4 mafia members in each team, wouldnt be too much? My apologies to james and desin if i accused you wrongly.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed got a male in my message i just didnt copy/paste it as i thought it was not allowed
--- Double Post Merged, ---
"Investigating the dead body of Hershel Layton/Lady pompom" and so on
--- Double Post Merged, ---
message starting as above :)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Justice(nice name) can be trusted for now I think. He can only be Red and with these results, he must have stopped Son from killing someone else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
According to rules there should be 6 Mafias in a game with 21 people. 3 Oranges(Escort, Janitor, Gambler) died so they have probably been annihilated. I am certain there is a Mafia Det among the Reds.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
so you re definitevely a mortician, its not as i didnt trust you :). (@hosts-kun, :chair ^^ )if we make it next night we should perform investigations on different persons so to get a max infos, if you re fine we ll decide by the end of the day.

working on recap :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yep i did think too theres likely a mafia boss plus maybe a det indeed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That's a predictable result ._. Was hoping Bel or Zasz or wtv could by change be a protector as well.

And done with the updated maps, here are they:








Hmm... My only comment, seeing the map, is about Demon, as he was alrdy critical to lynching Evil and now was also on Daws. And, ok, he voted for Daws as one of the last ones but he could have still gone for Desin instead. For now I guess we can assume he's not Orange (or he's crazy). If there're still Oranges around, that is... After 3 dying and only 1 kill happening, they could have been erradicated, which is awesome (our luck is also awesome, 3 nights with only 1 kill, props to Lambu and... prolly Crescent, if we rly ran out of Doctors T.T). Possibly we only have the Reds now, but I won't get confident of that. It sucks that, since Emperor, we got no new leads on them but I believe that the reveals of today will leave them little space to escape, it's a matter of time now, this has been an amazing town campaign, lol. Roles with investigative power lasted 'till Day 4 xD which is a big achievement for us. And now I'm hoping James will have good info as well. Though things might get complicated from now on if Lambu doesn't block correctly ._. ... Erinyes, along with those I mentioned, still seems to be legit to me (although her results of today ain't hard to pull and claim), but who knows if Demon won't contradict her, LOL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top