|
|
|
Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth) Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA | - | Son Hak Akatsuki no Yona |
Last edited by a moderator:
|
|
|
Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth) Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA | - | Son Hak Akatsuki no Yona |

)

Well everyone is ititled to their own opinion so I guess I’ll support Hak while you support Shirou.Sorry Farfy
I can't but vote for Shirou.
#Shirou for the win
That being said I in no way saying Hak is bad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can. Choose Shirou-kun.Both are so good you can't chose one.
but I will give it my all, as much as time allows. Sadly I barely had any time yet and tomorrow will be a damn long day at work
So instead of some long text let me provide you with the one Shirou video everybody has to see:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did thatYou can. Choose Shirou-kun.
I can't but vote for Shirou.
#Shirou for the win
.
Love it !!Heeeeere we go, to the reasonable ones ò.ó '-'
![]()
Pardon my french @.@
Also, this is an AMA \o/ Bring me your questions or disagreements and I shall reply o/
(about Hak tho, rs)
Hah, sneaky Erin-chi, you came out like... your dad (yeah, totally) xPthats greaaaat, too bad you didnt posted in earlier i would have galdly used it for Levi vs marian![]()
![]()