Bel so you admit being orange
Technically speaking, neither Lambu nor Aizen are confirmed. The former could be Escort and the latter a very lucky liar. Definitive confirmation only comes from the people who used day actions and their targets, so it's only you, Arjuna, Marmalade and James who are confirmed (and soon desin).Marmalade is prosecutor confirmed. As are all the other roles in green.
How can be sure she is the last.No, Bel has to die today. If she's really the last Orange, we can't risk her teaming up with the two remaining Apples for a total of four votes tomorrow. Votekill Belserion.
There doesn't have to be a Boss, but five mafias on a single team would be really hard to beat either way. It doesn't matter; with our numbers, we can't leave a double-voting mafia around, even if she can't kill at night anymore.How can be sure she is the last.
We haven't seen Orange Mafia boss as far as I remember.
'Cause otherwise they'd have uneven numbers, which seems odd.How can be sure she is the last.
We haven't seen Orange Mafia boss as far as I remember.
She can vote, Lambu. If desin's Freeman and Marmalade dies, and he gets killed tonight to give the mafia another night to kill, there will be five players left tomorrow. If two of them are reds and Bel gives them a hand to spite the town, we've lost. We can't risk lynching one or even two townies today.I do think Belserion should be the last one to be killed by town since she just said she cannot kill. For gods sake guys whats wrong with you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, her partner, and that's exactly why I'm pushing to get her extremely useful double vote out of the picture...I am not saying we should leave Bel.
But her position reminds me of my first game where Lawl and Lands told me to frame Mango by sacrificing myself.
So @Vamdred why do you think She will reveal herself unless she has one member left.
Wait Van don't tell me you are her partner.

Geez, blocking tonight will be harder then... if desin doesn't show Mafia then we are seriously fucked. I just dont want to leave both you and Farfalla alive for the night, one of the two is Mafia for sure.She can vote, Lambu. If desin's Freeman and Marmalade dies, and he gets killed tonight to give the mafia another night to kill, there will be five players left tomorrow. If two of them are reds and Bel gives them a hand to spite the town, we've lost. We can't risk lynching one or even two townies today.
Wait, so you think that if Desin is townie then there is a group of mafia with 3 and one with 4? Af caus...Geez, blocking tonight will be harder then... if desin doesn't show Mafia then we are seriously fucked. I just dont want to leave both you and Farfalla alive for the night, one of the two is Mafia for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agreeing with the Bel thing.
Let's just get it over with:
Votekill Belserion
Feeling iffy towards the noble role steal, can't get over it.
You might be surprised about my role. This set-up (role wise) is hilarious imo.
Like I said earlier, I'd rather have some extra information, but you know what. There is hardly anyone to chose from. Lets bring some action to this game, shall we?
I chose Desin because of the lack of information. Doesn't sit well with me. At least Farf/Vandred talk more, so we have the chance to discover more about them. At least this will provide us some information.
Desin, you are guilty of being a mafia
Then I don't know, go with your guts. I suggested a Martyr keep a Prosecutor alive to get two confirmed townies. I'm suggesting killing Bel to give the town a slight chance to win the game if everything goes south. I was the first to vote for Holt out of him and Bel when we got Gryff's results, which I immediately said I trusted, if that counts for something.Geez, blocking tonight will be harder then... if desin doesn't show Mafia then we are seriously fucked. I just dont want to leave both you and Farfalla alive for the night, one of the two is Mafia for sure.
From your point of view, that would be almost accurate. But from my point of view, if desin is townie, I'd want Farfs lynched tomorrow so that she can target you with her Vengeful Townie ability in case she's innocent. If you're innocent too, then next would be Aizen, since he's the only one left who hasn't been confirmed beyond any possible doubt. But I know I'm less trustworthy than you in this game, since you've been far more helpful to the town with your role.Just so you know:
- If desin shows mafia then only one Red will remain, and that one would either be Farfalla or Vandred. In that scenario the remaining Red will probably go to kill Marmalade since her presence next day would be game over for him/her.
- If desin shows townie and Marma is lynched instead of him then both Farfalla and Vandred are Mafias. So please lets avoid dumb penalty votes and such.
@MarmaladeSky@Aizen@Arjuna@James Rye
Lets not forget to vote and post 3 times.
Its alright, I will still block either you or Vandred tonight so that way @Aizen can track me and prove me. Seriously Aizen, just do that.Aight, just did the math:
We're 10 and let's say Zasz is Freeman. Then Marma dies and we become 8; 6 townies and 2 mafias (unless they're uneven, but I'm tired of this so yeah).
- Mafia will kill Desin unless Lambu blocks the killer, but he won't, 'cause he's mafia with Vandred, that's why he won't let you guys think but just tag and demand;
- The mafia will kill someone else (and it won't be me, 'cause I'll kill them) on the next night, after the day is skipped.
Then in the next day, it's gonna be 6: 4 townies and 2 mafias.
You guys just go for the common nominator - Vandred - and GG town, they'll never reach the 1-1 number to win, so no worries.
Man, now you're really making me think the two of you are together... He's always been aligned to your results, hasn't he? He could be the killer and you the Escort.Its alright, I will still block either you or Vandred tonight so that way @Aizen can track me and prove me. Seriously Aizen, just do that.