A-1 is essentially just a contract studio for Aniplex who mainly dabble in Kodansha titles for adaptations. Pierrot just has a longstanding history with Sheishua titles much like Toei does so its mostly just out of availability that so many titles are under them.
Didn't they say they were covering the entire manga? Also DavidPro does Monster Hunter on the side so its not like they can't do Tsubasa and Jojo at the same time.
You better not be funposting like you were with Golem Hearts!
Didn't they say they were covering the entire manga? Also DavidPro does Monster Hunter on the side so its not like they can't do Tsubasa and Jojo at the same time.
I could have sworn I heard it from somewhere. I read an article that said it would recount the story from the very beginning so I assumed it was a full adaptation.
So, which battle manga will be getting its lunch eaten by Bozebeats? Because the Jump system isn't really about being successful, it's more about making others fail. Kimetsu? Black Clover?
So, which battle manga will be getting its lunch eaten by Bozebeats? Because the Jump system isn't really about being successful, it's more about making others fail. Kimetsu? Black Clover?
Gintama would end soon anyway. So, most likely that. MHA, Kimetsu and BC are all doing well enough to be alive at this stage. None of them rank bad and sells great, especially MHA.
And yeah, WT could be moved as well.
Edit- Then again guys, We never know if the japanese would like it.
So, which battle manga will be getting its lunch eaten by Bozebeats? Because the Jump system isn't really about being successful, it's more about making others fail. Kimetsu? Black Clover?
Kimetsu and Dr. Stone, both have already stagnated and you hardly see any of them being promoted or mentioned anywhere. Both have failed tp grasp any fans or to break through their bad writing and character design issues.
Kimetsu and Dr. Stone, both have already stagnated and you hardly see any of them being promoted or mentioned anywhere. Both have failed tp grasp any fans or to break through their bad writing and character design issues.
Lmfao how the fuck can you guys argue about MHA/TPN when there's a part 5 anime in the works? JoJo anime has been by far the best WSJ adaptation and one of the most loved ones. I pray that Kamikaze Douga returns with those top tier OP's that make every other anime during the year piss themselves. (David Pro still did an amazing job with DIU OP's)
Man, I've been waiting years to see part 5 animated. I heard it's one of the more popular parts in Japan, I think someone posted before that part 5 had 10 million copies in print which is a good indicator on how popular it is.
I hope the anime gets a boost in sales from the fujoshi fandom. I've been seeing there's part 5 phones too. I love HZ as much as the next guy but 2018 is going to be JJBA's year. With the JoJo 2018 exhibition and now a potential part 5 anime coming I'm happy.
I do want the anime to come out in 2019. They better take their time with this and do a split cour. Part 5 is easily the most action heavy part in the franchise with many battles back to back and some large scale ones.
I've been saying this for a while and I'm glad others feel the same way. SHAFT would be amazing.
I think we're pretty safe from Toei since they'll be focused on the other yokai series like Kitaro. Pierrot is still there but even then I think we're safe. I still don't want Madhouse/MAPPA to pick it up. It just feels right in Shaft's hands or in TOHO like someone mentioned.
Just to make sure, people are aware that Toho Animation isn't a studio but rather a producer in the way Warner Bros is the producer for Soma right? Toho will designate the actual work to another studio like Production IG, Bones, etc and be a member on the production committee, usually the highest one. Its essentially on a level above animation studios.
Just to make sure, people are aware that Toho Animation isn't a studio but rather a producer in the way Warner Bros is the producer for Soma right? Toho will designate the actual work to another studio like Production IG, Bones, etc and be a member on the production committee, usually the highest one. Its essentially on a level above animation studios.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.