- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 4,125
- Reaction score
- 5,841
- Country
-
Fanboyed too hard but I can't say that I'm more pumped for HZ than part 5, aside from the fact I enjoyed part 5 but more importantly I know it's in good hands. Regardless 2018 is going to be awesome.!
You what?! This guy tryna start some shit in here.
For reals though, can we finally be excited about a new series with Bozebeats? We havent had a truly exciting new serial since Neverland, so I’m worried. But leakers don’t usually comment on this stuff, yet they’re all saying how good it is. I do hope it is really that good, then I can see Golem Hearts lose it’s head without losing too much of my own along with it?
When's the last time leakers commented on a new series?
Last edited:
.
