Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
A starry fire XD, the whip of lucy, the starry river (of "" the water + star) so the for nashi, fire + star XD.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


You see the Nalu daughter and he mentioned that her magic. He talked about Nashi's power would be a sparkling magic that projects stars I'm really glad that I can see her again!
So that wasn’t Levy which I thought it was Levy because of the hair. Also I going to assume that this was fan request because I guess someone wanted to see what this Tartus magic looked like.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
So that wasn’t Levy which I thought it was Levy because of the hair. Also I going to assume that this was fan request because I guess someone wanted to see what this Tartus magic looked like.
Tartus magic?
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
A starry fire XD, the whip of lucy, the starry river (of "" the water + star) so the for nashi, fire + star XD.
Oh dear. A sequel would be worse than Boruto :notrust I see them having lots of daughters. Just Natsu in a house of women would be funny. Plus, they seem like the type to have lots of children. :D
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
Ha not immediately at the boruto :(, a little chapter yes, a micro spin off yes, but no spin off long.

Lucy at the beginning of the manga, imagined natsu asked him about thirty children XD.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
This man is always changing his mind :XD
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Tartus magic?
It’s what Mashima called Luna’s magic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ha not immediately at the boruto :(, a little chapter yes, a micro spin off yes, but no spin off long.

Lucy at the beginning of the manga, imagined natsu asked him about thirty children XD.
The only spin off I see coming out is the 100 Year Quest because the 100 Year Quest will close off the series for good. Also we just not talk about this and change the subject so I don’t get nasty like last time.
 
Last edited:

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
It’s what Mashima called Luna’s magic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only spin off I see coming out is the 100 Year Quest because the 100 Year Quest will be closes off the series for good and gives Fairy Tail a closes ending. Also we just not talk about this and change the subject so I don’t get really mean like last time.
Luna?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,871
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Nashi, Luna or Nancy, Doesn't matter, All of them are good names.

Her magic is quite impressive even more than her father. Celestial flames.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,871
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Mashima talking about Lisana and Natsu:

"their relationship interested me a lot, and I imagined a triangular relationship with Lucy. But... I thought "whatever I do, fans will not be happy." So I decided that there will be nothing between them".
"but Lisana is a nice girl, it would be a shame to see her with a bad guy like Natsu, so nothing has changed :)"


Look likes he tell Nali fans that it their ship doesn't exists in a good way lol.

Also there is nothing or intention on graylu ship, The canon love triangle is Gray/Juvia/Lyon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Mashima talking about Lisana and Natsu:

"their relationship interested me a lot, and I imagined a triangular relationship with Lucy. But... I thought "whatever I do, fans will not be happy." So I decided that there will be nothing between them".
"but Lisana is a nice girl, it would be a shame to see her with a bad guy like Natsu, so nothing has changed :)"


Look likes he tell Nali fans that it their ship doesn't exists in a good way lol.

Also there is nothing or intention on gaylu ship, The canon love triangle is Gray/Juvia/Lyon.
I'm glad he did not make a love triangle, this is so annoying.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
you all know that Natsu and Lucy didn't and will not get together right?
 
Top