"Huge figurine of Natsu and Igneel was displayed during Angouleme. It's a pre-release merchandise."
"I've met with Françoise Nyssen, French Minister of Culture. I presented FT to her, it was very stressful moment for me."
"Huge figurine of Natsu and Igneel was displayed during Angouleme. It's a pre-release merchandise."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You see the Nalu daughter and he mentioned that her magic. He talked about Nashi's power would be a sparkling magic that projects stars I'm really glad that I can see her again!
So that wasn’t Levy which I thought it was Levy because of the hair. Also I going to assume that this was fan request because I guess someone wanted to see what this Tartus magic looked like.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You see the Nalu daughter and he mentioned that her magic. He talked about Nashi's power would be a sparkling magic that projects stars I'm really glad that I can see her again!
Tartus magic?So that wasn’t Levy which I thought it was Levy because of the hair. Also I going to assume that this was fan request because I guess someone wanted to see what this Tartus magic looked like.
Oh dear. A sequel would be worse than BorutoA starry fire XD, the whip of lucy, the starry river (of "" the water + star) so the for nashi, fire + star XD.
I see them having lots of daughters. Just Natsu in a house of women would be funny. Plus, they seem like the type to have lots of children. 
, a little chapter yes, a micro spin off yes, but no spin off long.

It’s what Mashima called Luna’s magic.Tartus magic?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The only spin off I see coming out is the 100 Year Quest because the 100 Year Quest will close off the series for good. Also we just not talk about this and change the subject so I don’t get nasty like last time.Ha not immediately at the boruto, a little chapter yes, a micro spin off yes, but no spin off long.
Lucy at the beginning of the manga, imagined natsu asked him about thirty children XD.
Luna?It’s what Mashima called Luna’s magic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The only spin off I see coming out is the 100 Year Quest because the 100 Year Quest will be closes off the series for good and gives Fairy Tail a closes ending. Also we just not talk about this and change the subject so I don’t get really mean like last time.
The girl in the picture which is what Mashima seem to have named her but no one seems to remember that fact.Luna?
Was not her name Nancy?The girl in the picture which is what Mashima seem to have named her but no one seems to remember that fact.
Someone said that the kanji on the picture that Mashima first draw of Luna translated to Luna.Was not her name Nancy?
Celestial flames, I like thisNashi, Luna or Nancy, Doesn't matter, All of them are good names.
Her magic is quite impressive even more than her father. Celestial flames.

"
I'm glad he did not make a love triangle, this is so annoying.Mashima talking about Lisana and Natsu:
"their relationship interested me a lot, and I imagined a triangular relationship with Lucy. But... I thought "whatever I do, fans will not be happy." So I decided that there will be nothing between them".
"but Lisana is a nice girl, it would be a shame to see her with a bad guy like Natsu, so nothing has changed"
Look likes he tell Nali fans that it their ship doesn't exists in a good way lol.
Also there is nothing or intention on gaylu ship, The canon love triangle is Gray/Juvia/Lyon.
if the hiro left in implicit (or open if you prefer) I can think that yesyou all know that Natsu and Lucy didn't and will not get together right?