- Joined
- Jan 5, 2018
- Messages
- 267
- Reaction score
- 383
- Country
-
Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard here 


Natsu the nudist
I like how Lucy had a cat face while she was asleep.
I think Lucy being embarrassed when someone sees her naked is just staying true to her character.This one really cracked me up. But Natsu has seen her naked plenty of times already, why is she so embarrassed now?
This is Natsu's best feature: he's a master troll with no ill intentions.
Regardless if he has seen her naked many times, she still gonna be embarrassed just because she don’t want him to see her like that.This one really cracked me up. But Natsu has seen her naked plenty of times already, why is she so embarrassed now?
This is Natsu's best feature: he's a master troll with no ill intentions.

Well Lucy being upset is to be expected while Natsu acts like nothing happened and like the old saying hell know no fury like a woman’s scorn. Also it’s like Lucy’s never seen a man naked before even she’s seen Gray naked before I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well at least it stays true to her character.Regardless if he has seen her naked many times, she still gonna be embarrassed just because she don’t want him to see her like that.![]()
Women...Regardless if he has seen her naked many times, she still gonna be embarrassed just because she don’t want him to see her like that.![]()
(kidding...) She definitely should have gone for the revenge! 
I think Lucy is just embarrassed to see men naked as well judging by her reaction when she saw Natsu naked.Women...(kidding...) She definitely should have gone for the revenge!
![]()
i think she really haven't seen any men naked before..well other that gray who is striping all the time, but i don't he count though..This one really cracked me up. But Natsu has seen her naked plenty of times already, why is she so embarrassed now?
This is Natsu's best feature: he's a master troll with no ill intentions.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing and does Gray count because I’m not sure.i think she really haven't seen any men naked before..well other that gray who is striping all the time, but i don't he count though..

If he used boobs as eyes she has to use it in somethingReally Lucy always acts embarrassed and when confronted with the “Naked Natsu” she always lashes out...
![]()
Like in the Christmas after story
And on a side note:
I agree with the person on reddit/twitter who said.... if Natsu drew Happy the Cat on Lucy..... then Lucy should draw Plue the Hound(dog) on Natsu...... and I know where to put the nose......
![]()


but seeing Natsu like that yea no I would probably pass out

I really hope his sex face doesn't look like that.He’s prob thinking she’s upset she didn’t play a joke on him
It looks very creepy the way he is drawing.![]()
I have a feeling it looks like the one where he flashed herI really hope his sex face doesn't look like that.



makes me wish Natsu had the stripping habit instead of Gray thats my fangirl talking though 