They're really hoping Kemono Jihen becomes bigger. If you buy volumes of Neverland, or are about to buy them, this card telling the buyer that "its too early to go to the register. I'll tell you about another interesting series, "Kemono Jihen". Look for it." This is apparently a message from Norman that Emma is passing on.
This is a really clever way of marketing. If having the main character of one of the fastest growing series in all of Japan recommending you read the series can't increase Kemono Jihen's sales, I'm not too sure what could.
This is a really clever way of marketing. If having the main character of one of the fastest growing series in all of Japan recommending you read the series can't increase Kemono Jihen's sales, I'm not too sure what could.
Do they feel the need to rename the more obscure magazines every 1-2 years or something, lol. I was joking in the WSJ topic that this is where World Trigger will finally return.
This is... really stupid thing to do, cancel for the second time the same format and do the same again with a new name, I don't buy this "exceeds the senses". I give it 2 years before it gets a new name.
This is... really stupid thing to do, cancel for the second time the same format and do the same again with a new name, I don't buy this "exceeds the senses". I give it 2 years before it gets a new name.
So BT got licensed in France. I don't know if this increases its chances of survival since France licenses like every manga since their manga industry is much bigger than the one from the US. It's also licensed in the US.
Edit: Kemono Jihen translations when? I forgot most of the plot since it's been so long, I'll have to re-read it if translations come back. Demon Tune translations when? Sigh...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just noticed @jagman1x3 was the translator for Kemono Jihen, did you drop it? (thanks for your dedication and work, by the way)
So BT got licensed in France. I don't know if this increases its chances of survival since France licenses like every manga since their manga industry is much bigger than the one from the US. It's also licensed in the US.
Edit: Kemono Jihen translations when? I forgot most of the plot since it's been so long, I'll have to re-read it if translations come back. Demon Tune translations when? Sigh...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just noticed @jagman1x3 was the translator for Kemono Jihen, did you drop it? (thanks for your dedication and work, by the way)
Just haven't had motivation to do literally anything for a while, and whenever I did feel like doing stuff I had higher priorities. Also to be honest I was kind of waiting to see if it'd get canceled. It's possible I'll feel like doing it again, not sure right now.
Also France licenses everything, I've seen them pick up random two-volume series that got canceled years ago.
Yuukoku no Moriarty and Kemono Jihen came in 2nd and 3rd respectively in the "Comics/Manga that store employees all over Japan recommend". Its a voting system and 1312 store employees voted.
Looks like the new series' author did a oneshot back in 2015. I vaguely remember the title but can't remember what it was about, might reread it next time I'm back home.
Also I'm really bored today and KJ getting that award reminded me it existed soooooooo
Looks like the new series' author did a oneshot back in 2015. I vaguely remember the title but can't remember what it was about, might reread it next time I'm back home.
Also I'm really bored today and KJ getting that award reminded me it existed soooooooo
Jump SQ. March Issue: (credit to Kaizou 10) Dokyuu ****** H×Eros (Lead CP)
Shin Tennis no Oujisama (Cover)
Subete no Genten ni Tatsu Onna God Lady Fumiko (One Shot)
Houkago no Oujisama
Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei Demon Tune (CP)
Sousei no Onmyouji
Gag Manga Biyori GB
Owari no Seraph Fushigi to Bokura wa (One Shot)
Majo no Kaiga-shuu (CP)
Kono Oto Tomare!
Ao no Exorcist
Salaryman Exorcist Okumura Yukio no Aishuu
Yuukoku no Moriarty
Sentaku no Toki
Chihaya-san wa Sonomama de Ii I Spy (CP, One Shot)
Platinum End
Kemono Jihen
Maerchen Maedchen
Black Torch
Futaribocchi Sensou
Jump SQ. April Issue:
Cover: Ao no Exorcist
Lead CP: Chinohate no Mahoutsukai (New Series by Hirahama Yariku)
CP: Yuukoku no Moriarty, Dokyuu ****** H×Eros, Kemono Jihen, Sentaku no Toki
I'd say we can expect Kemono Jihen, Yuukoku no Moriarty, Platinum End anime adaptations for sure, or at least these have high chances of getting animated. It would be great if Kono Oto Tomare! got an anime, but who knows. About Black Torch, for now, it will be a good thing if it survives I guess. I'm curious about Demon Tune.
I'd say we can expect Kemono Jihen, Yuukoku no Moriarty, Platinum End anime adaptations for sure, or at least these have high chances of getting animated. It would be great if Kono Oto Tomare! got an anime, but who knows. About Black Torch, for now, it will be a good thing if it survives I guess. I'm curious about Demon Tune.
On what basis are you saying Kemono Jihen has a high chance for an anime? Didn't it just show up for the first time in the oricon top 50 with the last volume? That's definitely good growth and this past recommendation from bookstore employees is also noteworthy but its not enough to say a future anime adaptation can be expected. Platinum End is basically a given, though whether its worthy of that exposure is another matter, and Moriarty is also definitely growing but Kemono Jihen is still in a gray area for me.
Also what was the point of serializing Maerchen Maedchen in SQ?
On what basis are you saying Kemono Jihen has a high chance for an anime? Didn't it just show up for the first time in the oricon top 50 with the last volume? That's definitely good growth and this past recommendation from bookstore employees is also noteworthy but its not enough to say a future anime adaptation can be expected. Platinum End is basically a given, though whether its worthy of that exposure is another matter, and Moriarty is also definitely growing but Kemono Jihen is still in a gray area for me.
Also what was the point of serializing Maerchen Maedchen in SQ?
I feel like Kemono will grow a lot and they need something for the future, as an action exorcism series, it shows promise. They exhausted what they had left with Twin Star Exorcists.
Yeah, they should move Maerchen Maedchen online or something, it's not even good(the anime) and it's a waste of a slot. I don't know what Shueisha saw in this multimedia project...
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.