Wtf!!!I guess I should name my 4th cat Ocho then D:
There's still hope \o/
Soooooooooooooo there garage of a building some blocks from my home came down lmao
![]()
![]()
![]()
Freaking scary tbh
Wtf!!!I guess I should name my 4th cat Ocho then D:
There's still hope \o/
Soooooooooooooo there garage of a building some blocks from my home came down lmao
![]()
![]()
![]()
Freaking scary tbh
Good that it fell when no one was around, talk about lucky.I guess I should name my 4th cat Ocho then D:
There's still hope \o/
Soooooooooooooo there garage of a building some blocks from my home came down lmao
![]()
![]()
![]()
Freaking scary tbh
Wow. Scary indeed. Hopefully nobody got hurt.
I must say though, that looks quite fascinating. Especially the 2nd photo where the fronts of cars look just fine, but the rest are like invisible pancake. Almost as if the remaning half has dissapeared, but you know it actually crushed flat.
Wtf!!!
It was 6:40AM of a Sunday xD (yday) so no one was around the garage.Good that it fell when no one was around, talk about lucky.
How did it fall in the first place?
Its hard to be a good otou-sanLambu-kun
Such a pure person![]()

Ikr, dont they make check ups on buildings like that? Since it was inhabitted there could have been a tragedy.Man...thats wild
You are talking about the rain forestIts hard to be a good otou-san
Ikr, dont they make check ups on buildings like that? Since it was inhabitted there could have been a tragedy.

Ikr, dont they make check ups on buildings like that?
I know, here in Spain there's some colapses too, but they are normally old houses built next to an irregular river so the land is bad for edification. They build there cause its cheaper, but at their own risk when heavy rain appears.You are talking about the rain forest
They do it here too...sinkholes all the time.
But what you expect when you build on limestone
Oh, nevermind, my bad![]()
This is SA, son!
In my hometown there was a whole level with garage in a luxury building that came down:
![]()
![]()
It killed the doorman. He heard noises and went down to check. It was 5AM in a busy day, had it been 1 later and it would have killed lots of children and their parents getting out for school and work.


Indeed, that would decimate the country xD Won't even mention the landslides in Rio '-'You're lucky about not having earthquakes xD
Its hard to be a good otou-san![]()

