Says the win hogYou get to name the next thread, that's more than enough for a forum game. Not like we need big prizes for everything, especially for places like these.

Says the win hogYou get to name the next thread, that's more than enough for a forum game. Not like we need big prizes for everything, especially for places like these.

That why you stopped playing sheep?Well, at least in this thread you aren't punished with more work - like you are in the Sheep thread
![]()
16-21 isn't cold. It's -8 right now
![]()
![]()
I consider all wins happy little accidentsSays the win hog![]()
And lessen the chance of one of you fucking up and doing something faux pas without realising?Wonder how the rules for the FF would be if Zimb would write a whole set of them *wink wink*
We’ve got -14, sun and clear blue skies here. Peeeeerf.16-21 isn't cold. It's -8 right now
![]()
![]()
Nah - I stopped playing due to being far too busy and, when not doing work/looking after my family, having other stuff to doThat why you stopped playing sheep?
, it never snows here, while i love snow, ofc it had to snow the very week im supposed to travel for some exams (tomorrow)
Here we have 10ºC and its freaking 2:30pm, but we got 4ºC this morning
Where you from erin?I swear i m definitely a cursed person![]()
, it never snows here, while i love snow, ofc it had to snow the very week im supposed to travel for some exams (tomorrow)
![]()
![]()
10y and I'm a warning virgin \o/ I found my wayAnd lessen the chance of one of you fucking up and doing something faux pas without realising?
Where's the fun in that?
![]()
To be honest Farfy, you really should know the rules by now - you have no excuseifwhen you mess up

FranceWhere you from erin?
(not paris)Haaah, Parisians... such "lovely" and "kind" people, right?France(not paris)



Haaah, Parisians... such "lovely" and "kind" people, right?
Oh, the sun came out now![]()


Yep, I've been to Paris and I can say the people there were some unfriendly bastards, looking and talking to you like you are scum![]()
i spent near one year in paris, and i dislike it a lot people are so unkind
But dw i m a very nice person trust me![]()
![]()

