The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You get to name the next thread, that's more than enough for a forum game. Not like we need big prizes for everything, especially for places like these.
Says the win hog:gnut
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,584
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wonder how the rules for the FF would be if Zimb would write a whole set of them *wink wink*
And lessen the chance of one of you fucking up and doing something faux pas without realising?

Where's the fun in that?



To be honest Farfy, you really should know the rules by now - you have no excuse if when you mess up
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,584
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That why you stopped playing sheep?
Nah - I stopped playing due to being far too busy and, when not doing work/looking after my family, having other stuff to do
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Actually no, right now it’s actually -10 C, -14 was earlier.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu, @Farfalla, @lady_pompom @Elusia, please tell me it's very warm where you live right now. I need some sun :sad
Here we have 10ºC and its freaking 2:30pm, but we got 4ºC this morning :oh
Though there's this cold storm right over Spain now so that explains the cold, in the north they are having a lot of trouble with the snow.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
3 degrees here. I'd prefer if it was a bit colder.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I swear i m definitely a cursed person :arf :feelsbadman , it never snows here, while i love snow, ofc it had to snow the very week im supposed to travel for some exams (tomorrow)


Where you from erin?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And lessen the chance of one of you fucking up and doing something faux pas without realising?

Where's the fun in that?



To be honest Farfy, you really should know the rules by now - you have no excuse if when you mess up
10y and I'm a warning virgin \o/ I found my way around along the rules
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
We got -7C here right now. Cloudy, snowing.. :nod
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

i spent near one year in paris, and i dislike it a lot people are so unkind :s
But dw i m a very nice person trust me ♥ :hmph

Yep, I've been to Paris and I can say the people there were some unfriendly bastards, looking and talking to you like you are scum :oh

Surprised me at first, cause I know a lot of french people and they are very nice, so only later I knew the "fame" of parisians.

I even have quite the story from when I went to Paris with a guy from there, damn that baguette! :arf
 
Top