Ya, that doesn’t sound like a stalkerCheck my profile...i follow no one![]()

Ya, that doesn’t sound like a stalkerCheck my profile...i follow no one![]()

The implications are probably that elu is too young/innocent to handle Vici's thoughts.

29 is perfectReebi, you can come here there, I guarantee there will be lots of sun, it's around 29ºC now (and that's just because it's partially cloudy).
Yeah, it happened with me too. Duplicates![]()
It’s warm but not too hottI have 12Ya, that doesn’t sound like a stalker![]()
...couple i dont even know
Sombra would cheat, Torb would be a money hoarder and Mercy would own all the good properties![]()
I'm pure just as my thoughts and I can prove it..
![]()
You just getting weird ideas of Sombra/Mercy/Tracer and Torb playing Monopoly![]()
Cough @Linali Cough..So what MH girls do you like, Gry?
It's situational, cause you guys dislike each other '-'Why am getting treated like collateral here?
Is it vee-cee or vee-chee?![]()
I'm pure just as my thoughts and I can prove it..
![]()
You just getting weird ideas of Sombra/Mercy/Tracer and Torb playing Monopoly![]()
We do?It's situational, cause you guys dislike each other '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
wee-chiIs it vee-cee or vee-chee?


Sombra in jail <<< Tracer as guardMercy would be banker @Vici

They have apps on the phone for that. Over Christmas it said laundry and my mom went upstairs and I heard the washing machine

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She would have all the “get out of jail” cards somehowSombra in jail <<< Tracer as guard![]()
Because when it said laundry your mom remembered she forgot the laundry, so she went upstairs and did.. the laundry?They have apps on the phone for that. Over Christmas it said laundry and my mom went upstairs and I heard the washing machine![]()

They have apps on the phone for that. Over Christmas it said laundry and my mom went upstairs and I heard the washing machine![]()
Nice ignore @gnut
