The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Reebi, you can come here there, I guarantee there will be lots of sun, it's around 29ºC now (and that's just because it's partially cloudy). :XD



Yeah, it happened with me too. Duplicates :XD
29 is perfect :redface It’s warm but not too hott
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada


I'm pure just as my thoughts and I can prove it..

You just getting weird ideas of Sombra/Mercy/Tracer and Torb playing Monopoly :bnah
Sombra would cheat, Torb would be a money hoarder and Mercy would own all the good properties
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


I'm pure just as my thoughts and I can prove it..

You just getting weird ideas of Sombra/Mercy/Tracer and Torb playing Monopoly :bnah
Is it vee-cee or vee-chee?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
you guys :nah
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Mercy would be banker @Vici
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
fee-see? :derp :teehee
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
They have apps on the phone for that. Over Christmas it said laundry and my mom went upstairs and I heard the washing machine :s
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sombra in jail <<< Tracer as guard :cheez
She would have all the “get out of jail” cards somehow :D

DVa would have a lot of houses

Winston would take forever calculating his turns

Reaper would be the best at negotiating
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
They have apps on the phone for that. Over Christmas it said laundry and my mom went upstairs and I heard the washing machine :s
Because when it said laundry your mom remembered she forgot the laundry, so she went upstairs and did.. the laundry?


:oh
 
Top