Yeah strive to be more like ViciYou have such a big heart, Vi-chan. Gry said you don't deserve the most beautiful title and yet you paired him with our most beautiful lady.
You're my example <3

Yeah strive to be more like ViciYou have such a big heart, Vi-chan. Gry said you don't deserve the most beautiful title and yet you paired him with our most beautiful lady.
You're my example <3



My god guys
So many messages
Lemme scroll back.... a lot of pages![]()
Unsexy seems more fittingWhy Garici and not something sexy and catchy like... Varys '-'

VaryWhy Garici and not something sexy and catchy like... Varys '-'

I feel ya because Blake is the most hated girlNeon is best underrated girl![]()

I actually like it.. It was something I wasn't expecting tbh this game unique in its own.Btw Vici you know/like Doki Doki or you just like the memes?

I was sadly a bit spoiled in advance, I can only imagine how it‘d be if you completely start it blind and get...surprised. Probably was only possible back before it imploded and spread around everywhere.I actually like it.. It was something I wasn't expecting tbh this game unique in its own.
At one point I wanted to stop playing it cause I didn't enjoy it and later I was like " WTF "
Monika finds my porns![]()
I would be probably spoiled but I barely Visit any games related forums and don't watch anything games related on YT so it won't jump in " Chosen for you "..I was sadly a bit spoiled in advance, I can only imagine how it‘d be if you completely start it blind and get...surprised. Probably was only possible back before it imploded and spread around everywhere.
I thought Raven is most hated girlI feel ya because Blake is the most hated girl![]()

Actually, people love Raven putting basically aside fact that Raven is an image of who would Blake have become if Sun wasn't around to help herI thought Raven is most hated girl![]()

<<<< oh yeah spoilers something 
I know I'm already used on that side of yours. It was more then that. Don't worry.None of those were compliments
You both do it for me, I give you my proxy!!
Listen woman! If you value Armin then don't say such ridiculous!GO TO SLEEP MAGU
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HAH! Yooou... taking advantage or this new blood...
People from a bit before remembers your cancer self, miss '-' But yeah, abuse Bia and Lambu all you will![]()
Past magi huh, oh boy
Not sure what I have done this time to deserve such weird comments.I think that's one of those stories one should let die.
Then tell the new generation of your old adventures magi-sama.Listen woman! If you value Armin then don't say such ridiculous!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure what I have done this time to deserve such weird comments.
![]()
However you won't fool anyone, just saying.
![]()
*kankerIve rly used "cancer" more than once to refer to you in the past '-'