The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You have such a big heart, Vi-chan. Gry said you don't deserve the most beautiful title and yet you paired him with our most beautiful lady.
You're my example <3
Yeah strive to be more like Vici :awe
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why Garici and not something sexy and catchy like... Varys '-'
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
My god guys
So many messages :iik

Lemme scroll back.... a lot of pages :XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Neon is best underrated girl :wtf
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Neon is best underrated girl :wtf
I feel ya because Blake is the most hated girl :lmao

Btw Vici you know/like Doki Doki or you just like the memes?
I actually like it.. It was something I wasn't expecting tbh this game unique in its own.

At one point I wanted to stop playing it cause I didn't enjoy it and later I was like " WTF "

Monika finds my porn :feelsbadman
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually like it.. It was something I wasn't expecting tbh this game unique in its own.

At one point I wanted to stop playing it cause I didn't enjoy it and later I was like " WTF "

Monika finds my porns :feelsbadman
I was sadly a bit spoiled in advance, I can only imagine how it‘d be if you completely start it blind and get...surprised. Probably was only possible back before it imploded and spread around everywhere.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I was sadly a bit spoiled in advance, I can only imagine how it‘d be if you completely start it blind and get...surprised. Probably was only possible back before it imploded and spread around everywhere.
I would be probably spoiled but I barely Visit any games related forums and don't watch anything games related on YT so it won't jump in " Chosen for you "..

Yeah, it was an awesome ride in blind as I said after some time I was like " how this trash gets such score " and later it was just keeping better and better with every minute in the game..
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I feel ya because Blake is the most hated girl :lmao
I thought Raven is most hated girl :lmao
But I can see why Blake has a lot of fans mixed about her.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I thought Raven is most hated girl :lmao
Actually, people love Raven putting basically aside fact that Raven is an image of who would Blake have become if Sun wasn't around to help her :lmao:rofl<<<< oh yeah spoilers something :doge
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
GO TO SLEEP MAGU
Listen woman! If you value Armin then don't say such ridiculous!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HAH! Yooou... taking advantage or this new blood...
People from a bit before remembers your cancer self, miss '-' But yeah, abuse Bia and Lambu all you will :hmph
Past magi huh, oh boy
I think that's one of those stories one should let die.
Not sure what I have done this time to deserve such weird comments.


However you won't fool anyone, just saying.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Listen woman! If you value Armin then don't say such ridiculous!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Not sure what I have done this time to deserve such weird comments.


However you won't fool anyone, just saying.
Then tell the new generation of your old adventures magi-sama.


I want to hear them.
 
Top