The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Linali All I want to say are basically Basket spoilers :lmao I think I'll just PM.



Actually I should go sleep soon too. You can all finish the thread without any threat from me winning. Kind of like all the 2-3 sneaky wins while a mafia game was ongoing :nah
GG '='.
When did you start sleeping?
:notsure

But im headed to bed soon - waiting for my girl to show up so I can skedaddle.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk
It's getting quiet around here Gry-kun xD
Just saying it's possible. Not saying I want it to happen. By all means let me win again :cookiehand

Good night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
GG '='.
When did you start sleeping?
:notsure
Ah it's not sleep. It's a siesta @Lambu taught me :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh sorry xD
no big deal, if i dont forget ill check quick on youtube tomorrow to see what this is about. if im interested ill check the first episode. its not that i didnt watch any anime since one punch man its just that i never been past the 1st episode of an anime since one punch man. i like original stuff and i watched too many animes in the past, so nowadays i drop them fast as soon as i get that "deja vu" feeling.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just saying it's possible. Not saying I want it to happen. By all means let me win again :cookiehand

Good night.
Gry, if you sleep then hell would freeze over '+'/
Don't do eet!

D
O
N
T
!
!
!
I think thats how the myths work.... :nod
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Just saying it's possible. Not saying I want it to happen. By all means let me win again :cookiehand

Good night.
You're just going to pick another gen 5 pokemon :nah

And good night o/
no big deal, if i dont forget ill check quick on youtube tomorrow to see what this is about. if im interested ill check the first episode. its not that i didnt watch any anime since one punch man its just that i never been past the 1st episode of an anime since one punch man. i like original stuff and i watched too many animes in the past, so nowadays i drop them fast as soon as i get that "deja vu" feeling.
Alright then :^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh umm since it will be Halloween tomorrow *cough* - I'll leave and share this fab song!
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Btw @Aizen
After I finish Jojo part 1, I'll be sure to check out Fate/Zero just for you, dear friend :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Btw @Aizen
After I finish Jojo part 1, I'll be sure to check out Fate/Zero just for you, dear friend :nod
What? No no no.. You better check out the other JoJo parts..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Which Jo version do you plan on watching?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Elusia, as far as I know, Aizen he would be pleased if you watch other Jojo parts:P

Unless I smh think Aizen and I mean GrySun :P
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Which Jo version do you plan on watching?
I'm checking Part 1 to see if its worth it to watch all other parts
It's entertaining enough...Speedwagon is the best :D
@Elusia, as far as I know, Aizen he would be pleased if you watch other Jojo parts:P

Unless I smh think Aizen and I mean GrySun :P
XDD
Still checking out Fate/Zero :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Aizen without glasses = Gry?

N
A
O

Dat will be a total mindfak! :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm checking Part 1 to see if its worth it to watch all other parts
It's entertaining enough...Speedwagon :D

XDD
Still checking out Fate/Zero :nod
:nono
I thought Gry mentioned there was a vintage version?
:notsure
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh i heard there was a remake anime vs a classic anime version.

Again don't quote me on it - I might have miss- remembered wrongly!
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I'm watching the 2012 Jojo anime version
 
Top