The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait... the sites where I'm watching the anime says that part 1 has 20+ episodes. I'm utterly confused now :XD
That's the first season, which consists of Part 1 and Part 2. The JoJo story/manga is seperated into parts of different lengths, with every part having a new protagonist. Part 1 is pretty short and Part 2 is a bit longer but still short, so they were made both into a ~25 episodes anime which is the first season. The other parts are longer.
You would know all this if you bothered reading any of the posts where I talked with Orgz/gnut/other people about JoJo :nah

And that reminds me again how sad it is that gnut will probably never watch it even though he would probably love it a lot.. shame.

Why? Because he's clearly best character? :?bunny
He's best jojo.
 
Last edited:

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's the first season, which consists of Part 1 and Part 2. The JoJo story/manga is seperated into parts of different lengths, with every part having a new protagonist. Part 1 is pretty short and Part 2 is a bit longer but still short, so they were made them both into a ~25 episodes anime which is the first season. The other parts are longer.
You would know all this if you bothered reading any of the posts where I talked with Orgz/gnut/other people about JoJo :nah

And that reminds me again how sad it is that gnut will probably never watch it even though he would probably love it a lot.. shame.



He's best jojo.
I make you sad lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
That's the first season, which consists of Part 1 and Part 2. The JoJo story/manga is seperated into parts of different lengths, with every part having a new protagonist. Part 1 is pretty short and Part 2 is a bit longer but still short, so they were made both into a ~25 episodes anime which is the first season. The other parts are longer.
You would know all this if you bothered reading any of the posts where I talked with Orgz/gnut/other people about JoJo :nah
Ah, okay. Thank you o/
I can't really look at Jojo's posts knowing that I'll get spoiled.... so keep the spoiler-free content :tem
He's best jojo.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
42
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ksgngdsiknsegiksdmjgoldkg;ld,sd
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Idk, i literally smashed my keyboard and the post came out that way
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You have butterfree as a sig :hearts
Wait for me please....currently busy doing something... but I'll pm about tomorrow or friday o/
Fear not! Carnival is almost upon us, I'll spending mine digging those replies and being whipped by Kaoz.
Idk, i literally smashed my keyboard and the post came out that way
What's infuriating you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Saw the new chap, Guregu?
Sasha is a hottie now.
 
Top