Okie o/You cannot go wrong with either Fate/Zero or Jojo's.I endorse them both fully!
![]()
Okie o/You cannot go wrong with either Fate/Zero or Jojo's.I endorse them both fully!
![]()
Lol oh plz..Yeah with a few exceptions -
Regarding your story tho damn that's fk'd up lol!

Whatcha think?@Organizized I'm finally going to watch Get Out... Don't judge me, I know I'm late.![]()
That's the wonderful thing about rapmy god, she better stay in the porn industry. its so bad that its funny
I'll get on that in a bit, intestering and good to say the least.Whatcha think?

Hm......@Purity of Magi, I'm sorry, I still haven't watch Umineko, but I remember the promise and once I'll finish it, I'll tell you about it
![]()

This one was kinda confusing for me for a sec XD I didn't know you've read the Magi manga. Well it was really nice in the beginning but somehow it went downhills.. like the last arc .. oh godness... the ending was uhm... okay but it still feels so incomplete and there are yet things that haven't been answered.. so I agree with you lol.Magi manga wasgreatgood, but became shit and even then, still went on way too long..
![]()
I also dislike the final arcThis one was kinda confusing for me for a sec XD I didn't know you've read the Magi manga. Well it was really nice in the beginning but somehow it went downhills.. like the last arc .. oh godness... the ending was uhm... okay but it still feels so incomplete and there are yet things that haven't been answered.. so I agree with you lol.
) Sinbad. The poor guy..... used to be so great and now he fell so hard 
This. Elu JoJo part 1 ends after 10 episodes, and the 2nd part starts in the same episode part 1 ends. At least watch the 20 eps of the 1st season before switching to a 20+ eps anime.What? No no no.. You better check out the other JoJo parts..
Fate Zero is good but nothing compares to JoJo.Don't cross this outSpeedwagon is the best

Unless I smh think Aizen and I mean GrySun :P
Yes I am @Aizen's smurf account for his second personality which is much less emotionally composed. Took you long enough to figure out.Aizen without glasses = Gry?
N
A
O
Dat will be a total mindfak!![]()
No that was Legend of the galactic heroes I think.Oh i heard there was a remake anime vs a classic anime version.
Again don't quote me on it - I might have miss- remembered wrongly!
No tag, no PM. Easy as it is. =)You freaks gimme my PMs D:
Wait... the sites where I'm watching the anime says that part 1 has 20+ episodes. I'm utterly confused nowThis. Elu JoJo part 1 ends after 10 episodes, and the 2nd part starts in the same episode part 1 ends. At least watch the 20 eps of the 1st season before switching to a 20+ eps anime.Fate Zero is good but nothing compares to JoJo.

Why? Because he's clearly best character?Don't cross this out![]()
