The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I win because Gry didn't sleep!
Good night every body!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah with a few exceptions -

Regarding your story tho damn that's fk'd up lol!
Lol oh plz..
His story was entertaining. I've told you worst...lol

Anyway, this thread moved really fast. Won't bother to go back further than 3 pgs.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm prob gong to lost again :sad
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Who cares about fucking pkmns!!? Cintia-Sama!!! What a great person you are <333 You and Red-sama complete my existance... when i'm not watching porn.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
my god, she better stay in the porn industry. its so bad that its funny
That's the wonderful thing about rap

When it's shit, it's really shit.

Also, shit rap is mostly the same - so, you can usually tell from the first line how bad it's gonna be and immediately skip the track
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Whatcha think?
I'll get on that in a bit, intestering and good to say the least.

I decided to do Trakt as real-time tracking after all.
It's going to bug me when I have an incomplete profile when I decide to do it the other way.
This is fun too though, shows me a bit of my viewing habits or whatever.

So it's empty now..
This means more accurate scoring-system though. Which I appreciate too. :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Magi manga was greatgood, but became shit and even then, still went on way too long..


:nod
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Magi manga was greatgood, but became shit and even then, still went on way too long..


:nod
This one was kinda confusing for me for a sec XD I didn't know you've read the Magi manga. Well it was really nice in the beginning but somehow it went downhills.. like the last arc .. oh godness... the ending was uhm... okay but it still feels so incomplete and there are yet things that haven't been answered.. so I agree with you lol.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
This one was kinda confusing for me for a sec XD I didn't know you've read the Magi manga. Well it was really nice in the beginning but somehow it went downhills.. like the last arc .. oh godness... the ending was uhm... okay but it still feels so incomplete and there are yet things that haven't been answered.. so I agree with you lol.
I also dislike the final arc
Not only for those things, but also ruined a lot of characters, including my favorite character (and husbando :tem) Sinbad. The poor guy..... used to be so great and now he fell so hard :gwah
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What? No no no.. You better check out the other JoJo parts..
This. Elu JoJo part 1 ends after 10 episodes, and the 2nd part starts in the same episode part 1 ends. At least watch the 20 eps of the 1st season before switching to a 20+ eps anime. :nah Fate Zero is good but nothing compares to JoJo.

Speedwagon is the best
Don't cross this out :nono

Unless I smh think Aizen and I mean GrySun :P
Aizen without glasses = Gry?

N
A
O

Dat will be a total mindfak! :nod
Yes I am @Aizen's smurf account for his second personality which is much less emotionally composed. Took you long enough to figure out.

Oh i heard there was a remake anime vs a classic anime version.

Again don't quote me on it - I might have miss- remembered wrongly!
No that was Legend of the galactic heroes I think.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
This. Elu JoJo part 1 ends after 10 episodes, and the 2nd part starts in the same episode part 1 ends. At least watch the 20 eps of the 1st season before switching to a 20+ eps anime. :nah Fate Zero is good but nothing compares to JoJo.
Wait... the sites where I'm watching the anime says that part 1 has 20+ episodes. I'm utterly confused now :XD
Don't cross this out :nono
Why? Because he's clearly best character? :?bunny
 
Top