Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
New Urgent Reprints
NEW 3/16 ジャンプ 約束のネバーランド 1~7 出水 ぽすか/白井 カイウ
NEW 3/20 ジャンプ 僕のヒーローアカデミア 1~11 堀越 耕平
NEW 3/23 ジャンプ Dr.STONE 1~4 Boichi/稲垣 理一郎

All of these are going straight to bookstores.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Since Black Torch is no longer a Jump SQ manga, but a Jump+ manga, I thought I should share this here. The French manga industry is pretty hardcore.
 

Ninjaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
216
Reaction score
172
Country
Joker
PV for Jujutsu Kaisen

Gyuudon should make PVs for all new Jump manga from here on.
The TG MAD competition really put him on Shueisha's go to list. He said his schedule was full booked for the beginning of 2018. This must by why, lol.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My mind is blank when it comes to ideas for new mangas, but I find at least slight interesting the ideas that the authors throw at me, principally the ones I've never seen before. Currently, I'm curious about Noah's Note because it is about archaeology and I've never read something about this. I've never played Go and Hikaru no Go is one of my favorites.
Because of my elastic tastes, I find myself in a very hard situation when I'm reading samples and now stopped reading to prevent my queue to get long any further. XD
 

razerxs

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
396
Reaction score
740
Country
Galactic Republic
Shoseki Ranking 2/26-3/4
1 One Piece #88
2 Blue Exorcist #21
3 Dragon Ball Super #5
4 Black Clover #15
6 Kimetsu no Yaiba #10
8 Gintama #72
12 Kinnikuman #62
15 Twin Star Exorcists #14
16 Robot x Laserbeam #4
21 Moriarty the Patriot #5
40 Dokyuu ****** HxEros #3
43 Kemono Jihen #4
51 Hinomaru Zumou #19
63 Color Walk One Piece
80 Kuroko no Basuke Replace PLUS #8
84 Cross Account #4
87 Cross Account #3
127 Mone-san no Majime sugiru Tsukiaikata #2
135 Shuudan #4
191 Dragon Quest: Souten no Soura #11

30位26000/50位19000/100位10150/200位5000/300位3200/400位2400/500位2050
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BLack Clover domination
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ikezawas Twitter?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We are not swayed by famous people opinions about mangas/animes like the masses, we are better than this. :mono
 

101nemesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3,086
Reaction score
7,183
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wasn't Kishimoto's new manga space adventure genre or something?
Also, I didn't check this forum in so long and apparently new Shimabu oneshot? Nice. Should probably not check the forums out then. Every time I stop checking, something big is revealed.

Shoseki Ranking 2/26-3/4
1 One Piece #88
2 Blue Exorcist #21
3 Dragon Ball Super #5
4 Black Clover #15
6 Kimetsu no Yaiba #10
8 Gintama #72
12 Kinnikuman #62
15 Twin Star Exorcists #14
16 Robot x Laserbeam #4
21 Moriarty the Patriot #5
40 Dokyuu ****** HxEros #3
43 Kemono Jihen #4
51 Hinomaru Zumou #19
63 Color Walk One Piece
80 Kuroko no Basuke Replace PLUS #8
84 Cross Account #4
87 Cross Account #3
127 Mone-san no Majime sugiru Tsukiaikata #2
135 Shuudan #4
191 Dragon Quest: Souten no Soura #11

30位26000/50位19000/100位10150/200位5000/300位3200/400位2400/500位2050
Gonna be interesting to see the increase in sales for BC.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also, I didn't check this forum in so long and apparently new Shimabu oneshot? Nice. Should probably not check the forums out then. Every time I stop checking, something big is revealed.
Hopefully Bleach final anime season and Kingdom s3 happen during your next absence. I am hype.
 

101nemesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3,086
Reaction score
7,183
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hopefully Bleach final anime season and Kingdom s3 happen during your next absence. I am hype.
You, unfortunately for me, mentioned my top 2 favorite series. So I cannot even refute you and say I'll stay online 24/7 now.
Well played sir.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We are not swayed by famous people opinions about mangas/animes like the masses, we are better than this. :mono
And yet we get a full page of posts whenever Togashi recommends something.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,563
Reaction score
11,299
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Interesting ranking.
From what it seems Nanatsu has been undermined (obviously) by One Piece, probably finished in fifth place behind Black Clover.
 

ElJin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
334
Reaction score
241
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Interesting ranking.
From what it seems Nanatsu has been undermined (obviously) by One Piece, probably finished in fifth place behind Black Clover.
In fifth there is a manga called Coffe and Vanilla, Nanatsu is behind Kimetsu.

1 ONE PIECE 88 集英社 尾田栄一郎 2018.3.2
2 青の祓魔師 21 集英社 加藤和恵 2018.3.2
3 ドラゴンボール超 5 集英社 とよたろう 2018.3.2
4 ブラッククローバー 15 集英社 田畠裕基 2018.3.2
5 コーヒー&バニラ 8 小学館 朱神宝 2018.2.26
6 鬼滅の刃 10 集英社 吾峠呼世晴 2018.3.2
7 七つの大罪 30 講談社 鈴木央 2018.2.16
8 銀魂-ぎんたま- 72 集英社 空知英秋 2018.3.2
9 機動戦士ガンダム サンダーボルト 11 小学館 太田垣康男 2018.2.28
10 5時から9時まで 14 小学館 相原実貴 2018.2.26
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,563
Reaction score
11,299
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thanks for the info.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Kimetsu above Gintama? Nice
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,553
Reaction score
15,720
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I'm still very hyped with Noah's Notes.

I'm crossing fingers it becomes the next Jump success. So much potential.
 

Ninjaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
216
Reaction score
172
Country
Joker
I mean, if you think a series has potential, you hope it will live up to that potential.
Seems pretty fair to me.
I mean, I don't like to wish success upon a series until I see if it's good or not, but I do find it fair to see potential for it to be.

And also, the heroine is exactly what's needed to save the future of Weekly Shonen Jump, and the manga industry as a whole.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top