The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Oh, the thread is almost done here..


Hmmm......
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Heimlich was my favorite man. Great character! :zomg
Its been yrs since i watched it...all my kids are grown.
I never say....hey i wanna watch a Pixar or Disney movie.
Sux....but thats the way it is
Why i didnt know wtf a Coco was @Organizized
Nor do i know anything about Frost,Moana or wtvs:gnut
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's true tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Xad did you watch/read Monster? That one of the things you like?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's true tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Xad did you watch/read Monster? That one of the things you like?
Monster is a classic and 5stars no doubt....ofc he did.

You read Berserk gry?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
But a butterfly main thing is the metamorphosis :awe


You can have me, Hardy, Gry or Gary whipping you, chose wisely.
Eh.. none of you guys
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
50 shades of Gry ^_^
:gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Monster is a classic and 5stars no doubt....ofc he did.

You read Berserk gry?
I know he knows it, but not if he liked it.

Do you even know Monster greg?

As for Berserk, people I know keep scaring me away saying it's extremely messed up :oh
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well no one in here had you as whip guy. Or are we missing a story? '-'
I take my right to remain silent? '-'

:rolleyes:
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
:popcorn
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Its been yrs since i watched it...all my kids are grown.
I never say....hey i wanna watch a Pixar or Disney movie.
Sux....but thats the way it is
Why i didnt know wtf a Coco was @Organizized
Nor do i know anything about Frost,Moana or wtvs:gnut
Hmm, well, my watching of animation hasn't changed at all, doubt it'll ever will. It's not like I watch more now because of Conan or wtv.

It's true tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Xad did you watch/read Monster? That one of the things you like?
Monster is a classic and 5stars no doubt....ofc he did.
Monster is one of those I was planning on reading since it came out man, I only did so last month. :nod
Going to watch the anime soon too, with my wife (since she doesn't read manga)
One of the best manga's I've ever read, and Johan is one of the best characters I've ever seen created in fictional media.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
As for Berserk, people I know keep scaring me away saying it's extremely messed up :oh
Dude, Berserk is fucking gold! GO FOR IT!

The Eclipse event in it is one of the greatest (and most fucked-up) things in manga.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmm, well, my watching of animation hasn't changed at all, doubt it'll ever will. It's not like I watch more now because of Conan or wtv.



Monster is one of those I was planning on reading since it came out man, I only did so last month. :nod
Going to watch the anime soon too, with my wife (since she doesn't read manga)
One of the best manga's I've ever read, and Johan is one of the best characters I've ever seen created in fictional media.
The anime is great and an extremely faithful and good adaptation. I'm sure you two will have fun with it :nod

Johan is really well done, but I always preferred Grimmer's story and characterisation, and to an extent Lunge as well.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
No, Elu, you can't be in here with Gry about to share some ******. Lambu will steal the whip and use it on us c.c ( :hurr ) c.c
:emocat
Okay mom
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
This is embarrassing but today I was hanging out with Hardy's mom and then I had one of those farts that... aren't farts @.@ dunno what to do now
You mean you shat your pants?




But it already happened, does she know? What did you do? Or is it happening right now?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I know he knows it, but not if he liked it.

Do you even know Monster greg?

As for Berserk, people I know keep scaring me away saying it's extremely messed up :oh
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I take my right to remain silent? '-'

:rolleyes:
Yes i know what it is...its loosely based on the same premise as one of my favorite movies....The Fugitive.
Man out for justice but is framed and on the run.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top