Oh, the thread is almost done here..
Hmmm......
Hmmm......
Case of older gen guy who would really love JoJo.Case of what?
Crabs,herpes.....what?![]()
I definitely agree with this @gnutCase of older gen guy who would really love JoJo.

Its been yrs since i watched it...all my kids are grown.Heimlich was my favorite man. Great character!![]()

It's true thoOh shit![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

50 shades of Gry ^_^You never had me as your whip guy tho
Monster is a classic and 5stars no doubt....ofc he did.It's true tho
Xad did you watch/read Monster? That one of the things you like?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Eh.. none of you guysBut a butterfly main thing is the metamorphosis
You can have me, Hardy, Gry or Gary whipping you, chose wisely.
Well no one in here had you as whip guy. Or are we missing a story? '-'It's true tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok give your acc to Boobs senior then!Eh.. none of you guys
50 shades of Gry ^_^

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know he knows it, but not if he liked it.Monster is a classic and 5stars no doubt....ofc he did.
You read Berserk gry?

--- Double Post Merged, ---
I take my right to remain silent? '-'Well no one in here had you as whip guy. Or are we missing a story? '-'


Hmm, well, my watching of animation hasn't changed at all, doubt it'll ever will. It's not like I watch more now because of Conan or wtv.Its been yrs since i watched it...all my kids are grown.
I never say....hey i wanna watch a Pixar or Disney movie.
Sux....but thats the way it is
Why i didnt know wtf a Coco was @Organizized
Nor do i know anything about Frost,Moana or wtvs![]()
It's true tho
Xad did you watch/read Monster? That one of the things you like?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Monster is one of those I was planning on reading since it came out man, I only did so last month.Monster is a classic and 5stars no doubt....ofc he did.

) c.cDude, Berserk is fucking gold! GO FOR IT!As for Berserk, people I know keep scaring me away saying it's extremely messed up![]()
The anime is great and an extremely faithful and good adaptation. I'm sure you two will have fun with itHmm, well, my watching of animation hasn't changed at all, doubt it'll ever will. It's not like I watch more now because of Conan or wtv.
Monster is one of those I was planning on reading since it came out man, I only did so last month.
Going to watch the anime soon too, with my wife (since she doesn't read manga)
One of the best manga's I've ever read, and Johan is one of the best characters I've ever seen created in fictional media.

No, Elu, you can't be in here with Gry about to share some ******. Lambu will steal the whip and use it on us c.c () c.c

You mean you shat your pants?This is embarrassing but today I was hanging out with Hardy's mom and then I had one of those farts that... aren't farts @.@ dunno what to do now
Yes i know what it is...its loosely based on the same premise as one of my favorite movies....The Fugitive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know he knows it, but not if he liked it.
Do you even know Monster greg?
As for Berserk, people I know keep scaring me away saying it's extremely messed up
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I take my right to remain silent? '-'
![]()