Top Ten Game - Actors/Actresses [COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10]

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
This remains a @BluePegasus Entertainment Buseniss ® production so people who attempt to take this over without my permission will meet my lawyer.

Anyway, I’m here to continue this of course. First of all, hello. Second of all, I have an exam week next week and since I find that slightly more important than this (sorry guys), I decided to focus more on studying rather than the internet, hence why I’m so late with this.​

ROUND 3: ACTORS/ACTRESSES



Ah ... ain’t that a beautiful bridge? After we’ve had the movie and TV show round, we go to a round that isn’t about the whole bunch, but on the human beings that are of central importance for the result: actors and actresses.

If you’re new to this game (or have a short-term memory), you can find the rules here.*

Since my exam week is next week, I’ll extend the deadline a little bit. So if you want to participate, send me a top 10 of your favourite actors/actresses of all-time before Friday April
6th 12 PM (CET)
.


If you have any further questions, please ask them in this thread or via PM and I will answer them!

*Please, PLEASE check that you have your names correct.​
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10

#61-45 (1/3)

#61 - 1 point (three-way tie)
Eva Green
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Charlie Chaplin
Voted by: @Organizized

Angelina Jolie
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

#58 - 2 points (three-way tie)
Meryl Streep
Voted by: @Zirconium

Saoirse Ronan
Voted by: @Brandish

Viola Davis
Voted by: @BluePegasus

#55 - 3 points (five-way tie)
Amy Adams
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Bill Murray
Voted by: @Organizized

Robert Mitchum
Voted by: @Brandish

Emma Stone
Voted by: @Gryffindor (2), @BluePegasus (1)

Emma Watson
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

#49 - 4 points (four-way tie)
Oscar Isaac
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Hugh Laurie
Voted by: @Organizized

Marion Cotillard
Voted by: @Brandish

Morgan Freeman
Voted by: @Valhalla777​
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
My list this time will be even worse than the movies one. Would ask Tommy if he'll also watch those but they are all so mainstream alrdy anyway...
Then ask me, don't make me wait now :arf
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I had difficulties not making this Top 10 HBO Shows list.
Yuuuup. And it's not like all HBO shows are fantastic either. It's just that the first like six-seven shows I think of when I think "best TV series" are from them.

But after all, this is "favorite series", so I went with ones which I feel I could rewatch over and over and always find resonate with me, ones which have stood the test of time. Which is why SPOILER shows like Fargo (which otherwise might be one of the best series ever) didn't make my list. /SPOILER
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

The show that might easily been included in my top ten is The IT Crowd. I didn't include it because I haven't watch all of it. (Will do so as soon as possible)
 
Last edited:

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
HELLO THERE!



Sorry that I kept you guys waiting, but the list is finally finished which means I'll start the reveals soon. As always, we start with the Countdown to the Top 10 part of the game which will start very soon. The list consists of 99 series and a bitch ain't one, and has a more notable consensus in scores. Stay tuned!​
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10

#99-#72 (1/3)

#99 - 1 point (ten-way tie)
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Voted by: @Valhalla777

Charmed
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

Silicon Valley
Voted by: @FaustXIII

iCarly
Voted by: @Elusia

Daredevil
Voted by: @Aizen

Episodes
Voted by: @Xadyu

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Voted by: @Gryffindor

Lie to Me
Voted by: @Farfalla

American Gods
Voted by: @Eigengrau

Degrassi
Voted by: @BluePegasus

#89 - 2 points (four-way tie)
Summer Heights High
Voted by: @Brandish

Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Voted by: @Crescent_jinxgrace

Once Upon a Time
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

The Mentalist
Voted by: @Farfalla

#85 - 3 points (five-way tie)
Scrubs
Voted by: @Xadyu (2), @Brandish (1)

The Nanny
Voted by: @Zirconium

Peep Show
Voted by: @zimbardo

The Shield
Voted by: @Eigengrau

Mom
Voted by: @Belserion

#80 - 4 points (eight-way tie)
Six Feet Under
Voted by: @Organizized

Spaced
Voted by: @Brandish (3), @Organizized (1)

The Flash
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

Descendants of the Sun
Voted by: @Elusia

House of Cards
Voted by: @Aizen

Yes, Minister
Voted by: @Xadyu

Pasión de Gavilanes
Voted by: @Gryffindor

Fear the Walking Dead
Voted by: @Belserion

#71 - 5 points (four-way tie)
The Black List
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

The Twilight Zone
Voted by: @zimbardo

Queen Seon Duk
Voted by: @Elusia

Dinosaurs
Voted by: @Xadyu​
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Already lost four.. :emocat
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, didn't have high hopes for Six Feet Under nor Spaced (but high-five @Brandish, anyway!).

Cool to see a Swedish show on the list, @BluePegasus. It's definitely one of the best ones we've had. :nod

Crazy that Scrubs didn't make it higher. Or The Shield, or Fresh Prince, or Always Sunny, or... (etc)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
House of Cards
Voted by: @Aizen
This one being so low is rly shocking to me xD

(and I guess no one else is into investigative series like me ç.ç )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Six Feet Under
I recalled it from the Warner Channel when I was a teen. But it looked creepy to me back then so I never took a look at it lol
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I recalled it from the Warner Channel when I was a teen. But it looked creepy to me back then so I never took a look at it lol
I recommend it for anyone who is a living human being. Or dead. Just such an amazing series.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Already lost four.. :emocat
Me too:notamused

How am I the only person to nominate Once Upon a Time? I refuse to believe that show isn't that popular considering its literally Disney turned into a whole series.
And Charmed as well. Seriously? You people have no youth :SOON
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Me too:notamused

How am I the only person to nominate Once Upon a Time? I refuse to believe that show isn't that popular considering its literally Disney turned into a whole series.
And Charmed as well. Seriously? You people have no youth :SOON
I watched like three episodes of Once Upon a Time and then dropped it. Charmed is nostalgic for sure and I did watch a lot of it a couple of years back when my wife nostalgia-binged it, but it's just... not very good imo, beyond the nostalgia. :XD
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I think both are quite bad ç.ç Charmed entertained me a bit when I was a teen, but after they lost Piper, the badness just escalated.
But Paige was the best witch on the show :hurr
I watched like three episodes of Once Upon a Time and then dropped it. Charmed is nostalgic for sure and I did watch a lot of it a couple of years back when my wife nostalgia-binged it, but it's just... not very good imo, beyond the nostalgia. :XD
It takes a while for Once to really get into it, that's something I'll agree with. But once the main plot kicks in it becomes a seriously enjoyable ride. You're even spoilt for choice on which fairy tale is your favorite. My personal favorite character on the show was Red Riding Hood:

Nostalgia isnt a bad thing though :p
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Wow, non of my series there yet. Seems like I might be a real tv-mainstreamer :oh

I also considered The Bridge (or Silta as I know it). Great series, maybe the all-time best Nordic one.
 
Top