^ Still should box yonkou though. I can train you Heiji.
------------------------------------------------------------
Stealing the template because why not

"What would be your most 10 Jump enjoyable manga of all time?"
1.
One Piece – When I started the SHs already at New World. Needless to say if I didn’t enjoy it I would not catch up to it. The question now is not whether when One Piece will end, but will you live long enough to see the ending of One Piece.
2.
Eyeshield21 – I will never see a Hiruma anti hero ever again in Jump. Senkuu won’t cut it because BOICHI. I have an annual reread of Eyeshield every 2 years. I need Murata back in Jump ASAP.
3.
Dragonball - Nostalgia. Android 18 is bae.
4.
JJBA – Its plot structure is very similar to August Wilson “Pittsburgh Cycle” play. JJBA evolved every part. Although there are some deux ex machina in almost every part starting at part 3, I still enjoy it very much. Also, nobody understands part 5 that’s for sure lol. Tequilla Joseph best JoJo fight me.
5.
Houshin Engi - there will be never a Taikoubou in Jump FeelsSuperBad man.
6.
Hokuto no Ken – Big Muscles
7.
Bakuman – Love the way they portrait manga creation through the eyes of a mangaka. Similar to the other manga about manga creation through the eyes of an editor. It makes me appreciate manga more
8.
Sket Dance – It is very heartwarming despite being a gag. It is still a poor man Gintama according to Gintoki though
9.
Dr Slump – Toriyama’s prime, part of the Golden Age. Still actually need to finish it however. Easy to pick up any volume and start reading.
10.
To Love Ru – It’s a man manga what more can I say.
Runner Up:
Toriko, Naruto, Orange Road, Prince of Tennis
On the verge of being a snub:
Shokugeki no Soma: From 100 to almost a negative 0.
Snubs:
MHA: Read up to the beginning of Hideout Raid arc but still can’t get to it, remember like 5 names total. But the current arc with Count Gentle and that cute villain is intereting so I might try to catch up during spring break, doubt it though. Took me 2 years to finished Toriko lol.
Mx0: Never get the hype, series is bad.
Psyren: Psyren in 2018 LuL.
Too new to judge:
TPN, Yuuna
Rest i don't read or haven't read or can't remember.