Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 374 Discussion / 375 Predictions | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 374 Discussion / 375 Predictions

Sproumfch

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
What was it that Gustang asked Baam to do in the train? Where does it fit in the present scenario?
So IMO Gustang asked Baam to retrieve Zahard's data.
Gustang apparently worked a lot on Shinsu & on how to get out of the Tower... And Zahard might be the one to know a lot about that, and maybe the real one didn't want to talk about this to the 10 family heads.

What's bothering me here is that Eduan wants Data Zahard to look into the mirror at the end, and so disappear, which should not happen cause Baam might need this particular Data. And apparently it's gonna be difficult for Boro & Sachi team to retrieve it since in a few moments Data Zahard is going to be behind them (I hope they won't die btw).

I'd say Baam gets strong enought to face Zahard, thanks to the Red Thyrissa & the training (basically there is still 26 or 27 days to go and he has already gained a looooot of power), and manages to take back the data to Gustang (and please SIU don't make Rachel get it, that would be really disappointing).

Otherwise I'd like for Maria to join the crew, I'm sure she'd be awesome.

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So IMO Gustang asked Baam to retrieve Zahard's data.
Gustang apparently worked a lot on Shinsu & on how to get out of the Tower... And Zahard might be the one to know a lot about that, and maybe the real one didn't want to talk about this to the 10 family heads.

What's bothering me here is that Eduan wants Data Zahard to look into the mirror at the end, and so disappear, which should not happen cause Baam might need this particular Data. And apparently it's gonna be difficult for Boro & Sachi team to retrieve it since in a few moments Data Zahard is going to be behind them (I hope they won't die btw).

I'd say Baam gets strong enought to face Zahard, thanks to the Red Thyrissa & the training (basically there is still 26 or 27 days to go and he has already gained a looooot of power), and manages to take back the data to Gustang (and please SIU don't make Rachel get it, that would be really disappointing).

Otherwise I'd like for Maria to join the crew, I'm sure she'd be awesome.
I think Gustang is more likely to know the way out than Zahard. Gustang is the one who likely helped Arlene get out.

I think it has to be something that Gustang can't create himself or know. He did say it would not hurt Bam or his friends. One thing may be the mirror itself. However, I think it has something to do with Enne. Maybe a key to release her from her current prison. Garam went to see Enne so she must be somewhere in the tower other than the hidden floor but somehow bound there.

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am betting Rak is going to be covered in stone body armor next chapter and rubs it in Koon's face for some comedic payback. The sea fish seems like a very random appearance but I think it is something related to the coffee addict.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Out of curiosity, if everybody had to pick right now one female Koon to join up and become a major cast member in the upcoming arcs, who would you pick?

- Kiseia
- Maria
- Mischenny​
Between the 3 Maria seems to be a better choice in the sense that she might give Koon one hec of a time and the good guys will have to bunch together to fix AA.
Btw @Jammin imagine this scenario, maria was a femme fatale who made our genius Koon fall for her and destroy his family for her sake so that she gets to be the princess. In such scenario ie Koon realizing it when he meets her, what do you think AAs situation would be ?
I am also curious about the so-called fight between the 2 princess thats famous that Lesso hinted when hatsu was fighting the polytailed princess. The tower is filled with fights that are extremely petty in regards to the grand scale of things but these fights will have an interesting effect on the stories to say the least.

Last edited:

HonArie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am betting Rak is going to be covered in stone body armor next chapter and rubs it in Koon's face for some comedic payback. The sea fish seems like a very random appearance but I think it is something related to the coffee addict.
Isn't the sea fish hinted to being Rak's sworn enemy?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Between the 3 Maria seems to be a better choice in the sense that she might give Koon one hec of a time and the good guys will have to bunch together to fix AA.
Btw @Jammin imagine this scenario, maria was a femme fatale who made our genius Koon fall for her and destroy his family for her sake so that she gets to be the princess. In such scenario ie Koon realizing it when he meets her, what do you think AAs situation would be ?
I am also curious about the so-called fight between the 2 princess thats famous that Lesso hinted when hatsu was fighting the polytailed princess. The tower is filled with fights that are extremely petty in regards to the grand scale of things but these fights will have an interesting effect on the stories to say the least.
There are a lot of interesting possibilities with Maria

One, is like you said, she secretly played Koon and turns out to be an insidious type. Causing him to discover that he betrayed his sister for nothing essentially.

A second is that she's exactly what he thought she was. In which case she'd be the first genuinely kind and nice princess we've met. Seeing Koon interact with somebody like that could be pretty great. ToG doesn't have a lot of those kind of people.

A third would be a hybrid of the two where she started out as the kind person Koon thought but becoming a princess and climbing the tower has changed her. Then Koon has to deal with the fact that his decisions caused it. And maybe try to remind her of who she used to be. Which would be hilarious as hell given his personality.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I really doubt our Aguero could be fooled by a femme fatale. He being the manipulator would be more likely.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
I really doubt our Aguero could be fooled by a femme fatale. He being the manipulator would be more likely.
As much as I respect Aguero, and even though he saw right through Rachel, he may have been blinded by emotions for Maria. Being "blinded" doesn't only happens in Love, it happens when you are under the influence of any other emotions as well. Like anger, guilt, hate and like. As cool-headed as we see Aguero, we cant escape the fact that he has daddy issues and really keeps his emotions largely in check. He is a candidate for someone who was damaged and the likely culprit was Maria.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If we are talking about a younger aguero I could see him being manipulated... and that shaped him into the machiavellian genius we see today. Then again, if we go by the explanation he gave to androsi and bam it does not seem like aguero currently regrets helping maria at least.

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
Isn't the sea fish hinted to being Rak's sworn enemy?
I was hoping that was the case but I wasn't sure since he was fighting the other monster during the first stage.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I doubt gustang sent bam after zahard's data. In theory said data can't leave anyways. If I understand this correctly the implication is that zahard before he became a ranker returned to the hidden floor and met his data self. At which point he left "something" with data zahard which is what gustang wants bam to retrieve.

Thinking about it... What makes the most sense is that zahard hid something which he specifically didn't want rankers to have. Looking at the scenario, rankers shouldn't be able to get what zahard hid at all. ever. In turn regulars who go to the train would never have a chance against zahard because to enter they would need the key to begin with and even if they get it they have to confront data zahard. At the very least regulars at that stage of climbing the tower would never have a chance against zahard. However that leaves a very obvious loophole... Irregulars. Irregulars would invariably be a threat to zahard in this regard.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I doubt gustang sent bam after zahard's data. In theory said data can't leave anyways. If I understand this correctly the implication is that zahard before he became a ranker returned to the hidden floor and met his data self. At which point he left "something" with data zahard which is what gustang wants bam to retrieve.

Thinking about it... What makes the most sense is that zahard hid something which he specifically didn't want rankers to have. Looking at the scenario, rankers shouldn't be able to get what zahard hid at all. ever. In turn regulars who go to the train would never have a chance against zahard because to enter they would need the key to begin with and even if they get it they have to confront data zahard. At the very least regulars at that stage of climbing the tower would never have a chance against zahard. However that leaves a very obvious loophole... Irregulars. Irregulars would invariably be a threat to zahard in this regard.
I have a theory about that. Based mainly on one of Quaint's offhand comments.

So maybe it's not a what. It's a who. If it is, then the question becomes who would Zahard have to go to these lengths to hide from Gustav. Which makes me wonder if he might have hidden Enne down there. Somewhere neither Gustav nor Blossom could reach.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

So maybe it's not a what. It's a who. If it is, then the question becomes who would Zahard have to go to these lengths to hide from Gustav. Which makes me wonder if he might have hidden Enne down there. Somewhere neither Gustav nor Blossom could reach.
Even if it is a person, there are many reasons I would argue it simply can't be enne. For one thing, rankers simply can't go to the hidden floor. We even know zahard returned to the hidden floor before he was made king. So it is impossible for high ranker zahard to have gone to the hidden floor to dump ANOTHER high ranker. We also know that zahard was already king before princesses were even a thing. He was already king of the tower by the time he proposed to arlen IIRC. And princesses presumably happened well after that. To add to that, garam also managed to meet enne where she was trapped. So if enne is at the hidden floor then the implication would be that high ranker zahard dumped a high ranker there and another high ranker later on went to meet zahard. The only way this could conceivably happen is that the timeline gets retconned and gustang bullshitted us regarding rankers not being able to go to the hidden floor.

It's not impossible that zahard hid a person there but it has to be a non high ranker from before rankers were a thing.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States

This cant be so because Garam met her. Plus Enne and Garam were already rankers by then.
However, it may be a key or other item which may free her.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Even if it is a person, there are many reasons I would argue it simply can't be enne. For one thing, rankers simply can't go to the hidden floor. We even know zahard returned to the hidden floor before he was made king. So it is impossible for high ranker zahard to have gone to the hidden floor to dump ANOTHER high ranker. We also know that zahard was already king before princesses were even a thing. He was already king of the tower by the time he proposed to arlen IIRC. And princesses presumably happened well after that. To add to that, garam also managed to meet enne where she was trapped. So if enne is at the hidden floor then the implication would be that high ranker zahard dumped a high ranker there and another high ranker later on went to meet zahard. The only way this could conceivably happen is that the timeline gets retconned and gustang bullshitted us regarding rankers not being able to go to the hidden floor.

It's not impossible that zahard hid a person there but it has to be a non high ranker from before rankers were a thing.
It's a longshot to be sure but I don't think it's quite impossible.

If she's completely sealed I bet she wouldn't register on the system because she'd be an inanimate object. Like a corpse.

I also wouldn't put past Zahard to have a personal backdoor to the hidden floor. It was an artificial creation made for him after all. It's not a natural part of the tower. And though it was specifically said that even Family heads couldn't enter but I don't think it was actually said Zahard himself couldn't.

This cant be so because Garam met her. Plus Enne and Garam were already rankers by then.
However, it may be a key or other item which may free her.
Garam met her at some point. But we don't know how long ago that actually was. And if one person could break in it would makes sense that Zahard might have wanted to move her. But like I said it is a longshot.

And I think it would be almost better if it was somebody other than Enne or the key to her Labryinth. Because Enne herself is obviously way too strong to hang out with Baam right now. She's only a few ranks below Mazino.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
He was younger and we kinda know he was in love (somewhat) i can see him being fooled and the realization that he was duped caused him to be so cautious.
With regards to data this whole thing has been brushed aside by SIU like he forgotten all about it is causing me to be suspicious. If its the mirror then i guess the group is moving to the right direction (thought will most likely be captured or killed by zahard) if its something else then it is kinda weird that after such a long time in the hidden floor they did nothing to try to get that secret.
Btw i think Ennes data has been removed if she ever was in the data form in hidden floor. Zahard removed everything related to the 10 great families from the hidden floor it seems and only princess around is Machenny who was most likely saved because of Eudans intransigence to zahards commands. But may be there is some info on enne still in the mirror or something that Gustang wants. The guy can do wonders with data. He might use the data to create Ennes clone in the Floor of death so that his daughter can be somewhat alive. So who knows what he is planning.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

If she's completely sealed I bet she wouldn't register on the system because she'd be an inanimate object. Like a corpse.

I also wouldn't put past Zahard to have a personal backdoor to the hidden floor. It was an artificial creation made for him after all. It's not a natural part of the tower. And though it was specifically said that even Family heads couldn't enter but I don't think it was actually said Zahard himself couldn't.

Garam met her at some point. But we don't know how long ago that actually was. And if one person could break in it would makes sense that Zahard might have wanted to move her. But like I said it is a longshot.

And I think it would be almost better if it was somebody other than Enne or the key to her Labryinth. Because Enne herself is obviously way too strong to hang out with Baam right now. She's only a few ranks below Mazino.
But in that case... how did garam meet her? It's already a stretch, but technically plausible in the sense that sufficiently powerful people get to piss on the rules, that zahard could go in there as a ranker but garam going there is not a stretch, it's an impossibility.

Enne shouldn't be able to hang with bam for a number of reasons. Obviously there is her power to consider but there is also the fact that she is a high ranker and bam mostly hangs out in regular areas. That is a rule some people get to stretch (ha jingsun for instance) but it can't be stretched indefinitely unless you want to duke it out with a floor administrator.

HonArie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

When Garam met Enne, weren't they both rankers? I mean by the time Enne gets captured, she was atleast already a high-ranker. Which was around the time Garam was shown Arlen's pocket, IIRC.

Either way based on what Gustang said about the hidden floor, it doesn't scream as a possiblity on Garam's part to have met Enne.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
But in that case... how did garam meet her? It's already a stretch, but technically plausible in the sense that sufficiently powerful people get to piss on the rules, that zahard could go in there as a ranker but garam going there is not a stretch, it's an impossibility.

Enne shouldn't be able to hang with bam for a number of reasons. Obviously there is her power to consider but there is also the fact that she is a high ranker and bam mostly hangs out in regular areas. That is a rule some people get to stretch (ha jingsun for instance) but it can't be stretched indefinitely unless you want to duke it out with a floor administrator.
That's simple. Zahard did seal her in a Labyrinth. Then Garam broke in discovered what she did. Which caused Gustav and Blossom to find out thier daughter isn't crazy.

Then to keep Gustav from getting her he sealed her up even tighter, probably in an item, and either personally delivered her to the floor of death through his own personal backdoor, which caused Data Zahard's data to change, or have a hand picked regular deliver it for him along with message to his own Data. This necessitated taking out the other family leaders especially Data Blossom and Gustav to prevent them from ever turning on him to help retrieve her.

It's a longshot theory but I don't think any of that is impossible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When Garam met Enne, weren't they both rankers? I mean by the time Enne gets captured, she was atleast already a high-ranker. Which was around the time Garam was shown Arlen's pocket, IIRC.

Either way based on what Gustang said about the hidden floor, it doesn't scream as a possiblity on Garam's part to have met Enne.
Yeah they were both High Rankers.

It's only possible if Zahard either has a way around the system (it is his toy after all) or if he found a way to seal her into an inanimate object. Otherwise it can't be her.