Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 374 Discussion / 375 Predictions | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 374 Discussion / 375 Predictions

HonArie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That's simple. Zahard did seal her in a Labyrinth. Then Garam broke in discovered what she did. Which caused Gustav and Blossom to find out thier daughter isn't crazy.

Then to keep Gustav from getting her he sealed her up even tighter, probably in an item, and either personally delivered her to the floor of death through his own personal backdoor, which caused Data Zahard's data to change, or having a hand picked regular deliver it for him along with message to his own Data. This necessitated taking out the other family leaders especially Data Blossom and Gustav to prevent them from ever turning on him to help retrieve her.

It's a longshot theory but I don't think any of that is impossible.
Data Zahard personally met Zahard and that's what caused him to change was the impression I was given.

To be fair, Enne did act crazy. Randomly killing Zahard's followers is almost as dumb as Enryu killing Zahard's followers instead of Zahard himself.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Data Zahard personally met Zahard and that's what caused him to change so the impression I was given.

To be fair, Enne did act crazy. Randomly killing Zahard's followers is almost as dumb as Eneryu killing Zahard's following instead of Zahard himself.
Given what we know it probably wasn't random.

She was either rebelling against Zahard after discovering the truth of the Princess system from Arlene's diary or she was possessed by the 13 Months Series curse (which can last for up to a week). Or both.

HonArie

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Given what we know it probably wasn't random.

She was either rebelling against Zahard after discovering the truth of the Princess system from Arlene's diary or she was possessed by the 13 Months Series curse (which can last for up to a week). Or both.
I meant random in the sense, she'd just kill people related to the Zahard family, whether they knew the truth or not. which I doubt they knew.

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I meant random in the sense, she'd just kill people related to the Zahard family, whether they knew the truth or not. which I doubt they knew.
I think her reasons for killing people was directly related to the Colorless December. It was said that both she and the weapon went crazy. We know that whenever two of the 13 months are ignited, the bearer of the weapon goes crazy due to possession by the ghost of the 13 months. However, I think the colorless December was different. I also wonder whether Baam can snap Enne out of it like he did Yuri or that had more to do with their relationship. Hard to tell as Baam does strange things including absorbing souls, an admin, and even his sworn enemy.

It was said that the next arc was the princess arc. I think Enne would play nicely into the next arc and this item to be liberated from the HF may have something to do with her or at least the princess system.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's certainly possible she really was insane.

Maybe she was attacking people for reasons that they didn't understand related to the princesses or the curse of the 13 months but I guess we can't rule out the idea that she just lost her mind after she found Arlene's pocket.

I'm sure we'll find out one day.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's simple. Zahard did seal her in a Labyrinth. Then Garam broke in discovered what she did. Which caused Gustav and Blossom to find out thier daughter isn't crazy.

Then to keep Gustav from getting her he sealed her up even tighter, probably in an item, and either personally delivered her to the floor of death through his own personal backdoor, which caused Data Zahard's data to change, or have a hand picked regular deliver it for him along with message to his own Data. This necessitated taking out the other family leaders especially Data Blossom and Gustav to prevent them from ever turning on him to help retrieve her.

It's a longshot theory but I don't think any of that is impossible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah they were both High Rankers.

It's only possible if Zahard either has a way around the system (it is his toy after all) or if he found a way to seal her into an inanimate object. Otherwise it can't be her.
No question in my mind the real Zahard visited data Zahard. I don’t think he’d believe anyone else about Arlen’s “betrayal.”

Sproumfch

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I think Gustang is more likely to know the way out than Zahard. Gustang is the one who likely helped Arlene get out.

I think it has to be something that Gustang can't create himself or know. He did say it would not hurt Bam or his friends. One thing may be the mirror itself. However, I think it has something to do with Enne. Maybe a key to release her from her current prison. Garam went to see Enne so she must be somewhere in the tower other than the hidden floor but somehow bound there.
Okay that makes way more sens to me, I'm really no genius.

About Enne being sealed in an object being kept in the Hidden Floor I don't think it's possible since Garam went to the Labyrinth and met Enne, and since Garam was already a high-ranker at this time she couldn't have get into the HF.
So maybe it's just the key to release Enne that is hidden in the HF (as someone stated a bit earlier), and that's what Baam has to retrieve. The question now is : how is the Tower going to react about Enne's release (cause that should totally happen at some point)? I think this is going to be a super big event and at some point she'll be going up with Baam (let's not forget that Baam might be climbing the floors after beating Zahard, so basically going on floors 135th & higher. He'll need a hell of a team to do that, and (ex) Zahard princesses won't be too much for that).

About the chapter it seems Rak is going to think he has to eat rocks to make his new power appear, nice moove SIU !

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
A key to save Enne was my first thought since the beginning. Gustang is the on who suggested to start that princess thing and he didn't want Enne to become a princess. Now that she is sealed he wants to save her. My guess is that it's an item to break the spells in the 13MS or something. Maybe she was in love with Zahard and that's why she decided to become a princess?

It's implied that Enne went crazy and killed these princesses because she used two of the 13MS.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Given how powerful Zahard is i am curious as to why he didn't kill Enne. It wouldn't be impossible for him if he wanted to her going crazy would have been the perfect trope for him to do that. So i wonder what is the cause.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
A key to save Enne was my first thought since the beginning. Gustang is the on who suggested to start that princess thing and he didn't want Enne to become a princess. Now that she is sealed he wants to save her. My guess is that it's an item to break the spells in the 13MS or something. Maybe she was in love with Zahard and that's why she decided to become a princess?

It's implied that Enne went crazy and killed these princesses because she used two of the 13MS.
It is not impossible that whatever it is gustang wants could free enne but I would still make the point that this thing would not be specifically be meant for that. Whatever it is zahard placed in the hidden floor long precedes enne, princesses and even the empire by a little bit at least. I don't think it has been said or implied that enne went crazy because she used 2 weapons though. It has never been said she had 2, what garam said is that finding out the truth basically ruined enne.

HonArie

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Given how powerful Zahard is i am curious as to why he didn't kill Enne. It wouldn't be impossible for him if he wanted to her going crazy would have been the perfect trope for him to do that. So i wonder what is the cause.
Probably has to do with the colorless December if anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Garam made it seem as though she didn't go crazy. That it was a lie spread by the Zahard family since at the time she was alot of people's hope to further advance.

However, if she did go crazy, it most likely happened during her fight with the many rankers sent after her by Zahard.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It is not impossible that whatever it is gustang wants could free enne but I would still make the point that this thing would not be specifically be meant for that. Whatever it is zahard placed in the hidden floor long precedes enne, princesses and even the empire by a little bit at least. I don't think it has been said or implied that enne went crazy because she used 2 weapons though. It has never been said she had 2, what garam said is that finding out the truth basically ruined enne.
Well, if it allows him to break that spell then it will change this whole war. It won't only help Enne. I said it's implied because she defeated many Princesses so she should have collected several of them. We know the possession is temporary.

If he didn't kill her it means he didn't want to. But why? Maybe because she is the daughter of his companions, maybe because he felt bad for her after revealing her the truth to her etc.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
I believe her situation was slightly different as she did not ignite two of the 13 months. It was said either Enne, the Colorless December, or both went crazy and caused the other to follow suit. My guess is that she was never possessed by the ghost of the 13 months and may very well be still crazy. What made her crazy and what would make her uncrazy is a good question. Maybe it's Baam.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, if it allows him to break that spell then it will change this whole war. It won't only help Enne. I said it's implied because she defeated many Princesses so she should have collected several of them. We know the possession is temporary.

If he didn't kill her it means he didn't want to. But why? Maybe because she is the daughter of his companions, maybe because he felt bad for her after revealing her the truth to her etc.
I am not sure of what exactly would change if enne returns to be honest. It would certainly be a big deal that will shock the tower but it's not like she can do anything to either marry or kill zahard.

I was thinking the reason should be that they didn't want to kill enne but thinking about it this gets rather weird. The princess selection process is meant to have princess die and through the series we have seen that princesses get killed for many reasons. So why seal her? It has to be either due to preferential treatment over being eurasia's and gustang's son or because they simply couldn't kill her for some reason.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am not sure of what exactly would change if enne returns to be honest. It would certainly be a big deal that will shock the tower but it's not like she can do anything to either marry or kill zahard.

I was thinking the reason should be that they didn't want to kill enne but thinking about it this gets rather weird. The princess selection process is meant to have princess die and through the series we have seen that princesses get killed for many reasons. So why seal her? It has to be either due to preferential treatment over being eurasia's and gustang's son or because they simply couldn't kill her for some reason.
It could be that Zahard keeping her sealed is a bit like holding her hostage. As long as he has her that might keep Eurasia and Gustav in line, that kind of thing.

If he had killed her then there wouldn't have been much to stop the two of them from causing trouble for him.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
It could be that Zahard keeping her sealed is a bit like holding her hostage. As long as he has her that might keep Eurasia and Gustav in line, that kind of thing.

If he had killed her then there wouldn't have been much to stop the two of them from causing trouble for him.
Gustang is scared of Mazino killing his clan off i doubt Eurasia is in a much better position either. For them to be coerced by hostage by zahard seems a bit off. Given how cocky and over confident zahard seems to be.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang is scared of Mazino killing his clan off i doubt Eurasia is in a much better position either. For them to be coerced by hostage by zahard seems a bit off. Given how cocky and over confident zahard seems to be.
Well I'm not sure they'd go as far as to fight Zahard but they could publicly expose the Princess system and do other disruptive things.

Right now Gustav seems to be restraining himself to relatively minor things like hiding Garam. He could very easily start exposing Zahard's secrets and other such things to undermine him.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States

I totally agree with how this affects Gustang and Eurasia. Additionally, by keeping her hostage, no one can get the colorless December and expose yet another Zahard secret.

Zahard has nothing to lose as he really has no offspring. However, from the very beginning on the floor of tests we learn that the Zahard is interested in people no upsetting the apple cart. If Family heads defected, that would start a huge division in the tower which frankly may be too big for Zahard to control. If they all turned on him, Zahard may be exactly where Enne is right now or at a minimum, not demanding the respect that he adores.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Well I'm not sure they'd go as far as to fight Zahard but they could publicly expose the Princess system and do other disruptive things.

Right now Gustav seems to be restraining himself to relatively minor things like hiding Garam. He could very easily start exposing Zahard's secrets and other such things to undermine him.
Zahard has nothing to lose as he really has no offspring. However, from the very beginning on the floor of tests we learn that the Zahard is interested in people no upsetting the apple cart. If Family heads defected, that would start a huge division in the tower which frankly may be too big for Zahard to control. If they all turned on him, Zahard may be exactly where Enne is right now or at a minimum, not demanding the respect that he adores.
I suppose you guys have a point there. Zahard is fond of people adoring him to the point of thinking of him as a God. I think Gustang knows the curse of 13 th month series i doubt Euresia does though given that we know she is not that much into investigation of shinso and other such stuffs. I think thats why Gustang is flipping from inside but given how powerful Zahard is, he is unable to make a direct move.
I ll be surprised if he doesnt fund and maintain Fug somehow.

Btw when was the last time we hit 10 page marker in TOG?

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Btw when was the last time we hit 10 page marker in TOG?
A couple weeks ago, I think. There has been a lot to talk about in the last couple months of ToG.:pleased