Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
You know demon....last time you give me the cold shoulder you were mafia.

What it boils down to with me is you guys seem OP...3 starters and 1 is a recruiter.
Kinda defeats the purpose of building a team....theres your team right there,no reason to recruit you ask me unless you lose a member.
Because recruiting may strengthen your squad it also may weaken the town.
I am against voting for you right now though :heh. I have been marked so you'll know my alignment for sure soon enough.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Please bold your vote kill next time.
Sorry!!!! It was mixed in with the rage.

I'm whole mixed about the whole Masons issue, even when I had to read back every page about them. While I did save one of them, I'm still not sure if I wanted to trust them completely. Right now, I'm neutral.

But what disappoints me is all the secrecy among other townies. Just one or two hints will do, especially in inactive players.
On one hand you have a group that’s overly active. And on the other hand you have other people become more and more inactive. This game actually started pretty well considering other games. But I feel some people aren’t just becoming more inactive as time goes on. They are only doing minimal posts and aren’t being called out like they should be. In a normal game this wouldn’t be a problem with newbies and shy people who have a history of doing good this but I see a lot of veteran active players who are suddenly being very shy this game........
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
At least I feel more inclined to believe you than the others who barely posted or hinted active and are still acting all secretive for no reason... Kinda hard to believe we got five Dets and five Spies :rolleyes:

Now if only you stopped going after my Masons :gnut



Take your pick from one of those eleven I listed with shifty claims.

I can believe Arjuna is what he suggests since we've had a Shuffler and no other passive role so far. More or less the same goes for MarmaladeSky.
I can get behind trusting gnut for now, same for James.
I'd try to get @SonOfDaws, @desin24, @Lambu and @Takuan to talk as straight as possible (again, sorry if I missed something that was said during the mess today).
The others are the ones I'm inclined to trust less, for one reason or another. So if they refuse to offer something real, I'd have no qualms lynching one of them.
Heh, I will vote for the one you chose but I don't trust Marmalade and especially James. Try to convince your family as well.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What it boils down to with me is you guys seem OP...3 starters and 1 is a recruiter.
Kinda defeats the purpose of building a team....theres your team right there,no reason to recruit you ask me unless you lose a member.
Because recruiting may strengthen your squad it also may weaken the town.
I really hope this idea about a Mason team starting with anything more than a lone Recruiter is OP, because if this situation is what's supposed to come out of it, starting with two legit townie Masons is seriously anti-town :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
At least I feel more inclined to believe you than the others who barely posted or hinted active and are still acting all secretive for no reason... Kinda hard to believe we got five Dets and five Spies :rolleyes:

Now if only you stopped going after my Masons :gnut



Take your pick from one of those eleven I listed with shifty claims.

I can believe Arjuna is what he suggests since we've had a Shuffler and no other passive role so far. More or less the same goes for MarmaladeSky.
I can get behind trusting gnut for now, same for James.
I'd try to get @SonOfDaws, @desin24, @Lambu and @Takuan to talk as straight as possible (again, sorry if I missed something that was said during the mess today).
The others are the ones I'm inclined to trust less, for one reason or another. So if they refuse to offer something real, I'd have no qualms lynching one of them.
But i thought you were entertaining all possibilities....5 dets and 5 spies sounds quite balanced:heh
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
What it boils down to with me is you guys seem OP...3 starters and 1 is a recruiter.
Kinda defeats the purpose of building a team....theres your team right there,no reason to recruit you ask me unless you lose a member.
Because recruiting may strengthen your squad it also may weaken the town.
They'll probably need recruit one more just in case someone dies unexpectedly.. but it wouldn't weaken the town if they recruited townies with "less" important townie roles. It'll only weaken when they try recruiting people with roles like Dets and Docs.
On one hand you have a group that’s overly active. And on the other hand you have other people become more and more inactive. This game actually started pretty well considering other games. But I feel some people aren’t just becoming more inactive as time goes on. They are only doing minimal posts and aren’t being called out like they should be. In a normal game this wouldn’t be a problem with newbies and shy people who have a history of doing good this but I see a lot of veteran active players who are suddenly being very shy this game........
We can put the reasoning of irl stuff people have, and it's understandable. But I can see that some people just don't post when they have the free time to do so... and that honestly makes me sad :emocat
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You know demon....last time you give me the cold shoulder you were mafia.

What it boils down to with me is you guys seem OP...3 starters and 1 is a recruiter.
Kinda defeats the purpose of building a team....theres your team right there,no reason to recruit you ask me unless you lose a member.
Because recruiting may strengthen your squad it also may weaken the town.
I have thought of this. Mason recruiters have the ability to increase their own power but weaken the townies as there’s a two fold reason to watch out who to recruit. You don’t want to take people who have good roles that could help the town but you don’t want to recruit a mafia accidentally. Yet you need to recruit to increase your influence and to have a group you can fall back on. But is it really that OP? Maybe for Vandred???? Really Asako and I are just around to make him look better.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I really hope this idea about a Mason team starting with anything more than a lone Recruiter is OP, because if this situation is what's supposed to come out of it, starting with two legit townie Masons is seriously anti-town :XD
As far as i can remember...multiple starting masons equaled a fox in the hen house.
You go on and trust them.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And with that i bid you good nite and good luck folks:bye
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Haven’t had the opportunity to be on here since the last day phase when I made my post about Asako bring mason. Glad to see she’s still alive. Now........ I already see people are noting my return. There was a reason I wanted this game to be later in April and closer to the “revenge of the 6th and not on the first” because my schedule is weird for Easter. And really I haven’t been able to do the manga awards like I wanted to either.

Anyway...... I have some bones to pick.....




Vandred said you would at that.



You don’t have to be mafia, to have a mafia attitude.



O.o???? If you hate the masons so much, why is the role left in the game?



Sorry sweetie, I had work today and issues with insane real life nurse practitioners that think they are gone (no offense to nurse practitioners). But you did good (thumbs up). I’m here now and it’s not at the last minute.



Love you too Holt. And I’m a girl. A girl!!!!!!! I’m hesitant to votekill you again.... otherwise we aren’t ever going to have a relationship.



We are Vandred’s Angels so we got to look out for one another.



Aya former boss. And a votekill to you gnut as well.

@Pom and @Emperor Spriggan.




Please. I would totally stand up for myself if I as able to be on here. Like I would let people talk smack about me.
Tiny gray font?... Are you baiting my votelock? :rolleyes:

Well, with you vindicating Asako and Vandred, that makes the group of you a bit more trust worthy, but it doesn't clear you guys. For all I know, all 3 of you could be mafia.

So, for now, my vote stays right where it is.

At least I feel more inclined to believe you than the others who barely posted or hinted active and are still acting all secretive for no reason... Kinda hard to believe we got five Dets and five Spies :rolleyes:

Now if only you stopped going after my Masons :gnut



Take your pick from one of those eleven I listed with shifty claims.

I can believe Arjuna is what he suggests since we've had a Shuffler and no other passive role so far. More or less the same goes for MarmaladeSky.
I can get behind trusting gnut for now, same for James.
I'd try to get @SonOfDaws, @desin24, @Lambu and @Takuan to talk as straight as possible (again, sorry if I missed something that was said during the mess today).
The others are the ones I'm inclined to trust less, for one reason or another. So if they refuse to offer something real, I'd have no qualms lynching one of them.
I'm not sure what you want me to be straight about. I'm not revealing my role if that's what you meant. Besides that, I unfortunately don't have any reason to be "crooked."
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Heh, I will vote for the one you chose but I don't trust Marmalade and especially James. Try to convince your family as well.
My family doesn't need convincing. I just need to ask them to vote for my same target. :cookiehand

Maybe you all can finally start to see that having two confirmed Masons, mafia or not, can be more of an asset for town than a liability...


They'll probably need recruit one more just in case someone dies unexpectedly.. but it wouldn't weaken the town if they recruited townies with "less" important townie roles. It'll only weaken when they try recruiting people with roles like Dets and Docs.

We can put the reasoning of irl stuff people have, and it's understandable. But I can see that some people just don't post when they have the free time to do so... and that honestly makes me sad :emocat
To be fair, save for the Shuffler I still need to see one of those less important townie roles come out in this game... Right now, it's starting to feel like I was supposed to only start recruiting after confirmed townies had already spent their usefulness, like the Investigator after the Janitor had died or a Prosecutor who survived. Which means I would have most likely hurt the town before realizing that... And that's without taking into account the possibility of a mole sending me to my death and the inevitable witch hunts that follow a Mason reveal.


But i thought you were entertaining all possibilities....5 dets and 5 spies sounds quite balanced:heh
Did I just give you ideas for the next game? :fan
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
My family doesn't need convincing. I just need to ask them to vote for my same target. :cookiehand

Maybe you all can finally start to see that having two confirmed Masons, mafia or not, can be more of an asset for town than a liability...



To be fair, save for the Shuffler I still need to see one of those less important townie roles come out in this game... Right now, it's starting to feel like I was supposed to only start recruiting after confirmed townies had already spent their usefulness, like the Investigator after the Janitor had died or a Prosecutor who survived. Which means I would have most likely hurt the town before realizing that... And that's without taking into account the possibility of a mole sending me to my death and the inevitable witch hunts that follow a Mason reveal.



Did I just give you ideas for the next game? :fan
Then maybe you should ask Crescent to vote for someone other than Greg because it's not certain that she'll be back before the end of the phase?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
To be fair, save for the Shuffler I still need to see one of those less important townie roles come out in this game... Right now, it's starting to feel like I was supposed to only start recruiting after confirmed townies had already spent their usefulness, like the Investigator after the Janitor had died or a Prosecutor who survived. Which means I would have most likely hurt the town before realizing that... And that's without taking into account the possibility of a mole sending me to my death and the inevitable witch hunts that follow a Mason reveal.
That and also a possibility of recruiting a Mafia member which may or may not be an advantage of your members. It's a tough decision to call :s
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My family doesn't need convincing. I just need to ask them to vote for my same target. :cookiehand
Lead us Vandred-sama.

Tiny gray font?... Are you baiting my votelock? :rolleyes:

Well, with you vindicating Asako and Vandred, that makes the group of you a bit more trust worthy, but it doesn't clear you guys. For all I know, all 3 of you could be mafia.

So, for now, my vote stays right where it is.


I'm not sure what you want me to be straight about. I'm not revealing my role if that's what you meant. Besides that, I unfortunately don't have any reason to be "crooked."
Tiny gray font? Plzzzzz that was ES editing the extra large size and him baiting your hostlock.
Then maybe you should ask Crescent to vote for someone other than Greg because it's not certain that she'll be back before the end of the phase?
Yes in about an hour I’m going to bed. So that’s why was trying to reread now to find out anything useful. But any decision Vandred has my 100% backing. Unless he votelocked early as he did on day 2 and becomes a stubborn crazy; how was that going to help Asako out? Hmmmm??? She almost died in day 2. It looking back, it was obvious who was going to be bandwagoned.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm not sure what you want me to be straight about. I'm not revealing my role if that's what you meant. Besides that, I unfortunately don't have any reason to be "crooked."
...Anything you'd like to add to your list of hints, at least? Something we can actually use? Never mind what I just said about silent townies helping the team with the Janitor more than any other...


Then maybe you should ask Crescent to vote for someone other than Greg because it's not certain that she'll be back before the end of the phase?
Not really the best time to do this since we're still in the people I mentioned, but I'd really rather go for one of those if it can't be helped (rather than selling my soul and telling anyone to vote for Lambu or something like that :emocat ).

So... Vote for @Juviii, I suppose? Would have been nice to get more people to reply before I had to start a bandwagon, but it is what it is.


Yes in about an hour I’m going to bed. So that’s why was trying to reread now to find out anything useful. But any decision Vandred has my 100% backing. Unless he votelocked early as he did on day 2 and becomes a stubborn crazy; how was that going to help Asako out? Hmmmm??? She almost died in day 2. It looking back, it was obvious who was going to be bandwagoned.
Yes. I'm sorry, @Asako. :feelsbadman
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
...Anything you'd like to add to your list of hints, at least? Something we can actually use? Never mind what I just said about silent townies helping the team with the Janitor more than any other...



Not really the best time to do this since we're still in the people I mentioned, but I'd really rather go for one of those if it can't be helped (rather than selling my soul and telling anyone to vote for Lambu or something like that :emocat ).

So... Vote for @Juviii, I suppose? Would have been nice to get more people to reply before I had to start a bandwagon, but it is what it is.



Yes. I'm sorry, @Asako. :feelsbadman
Nah it's ok,I'm still here even though it was really close, and about juviii let's see what she could say about it.
I still want to give her a chance like she did with me.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Wait did Xadyu die?
Really ? i dont know if you were genuinely not aware which totally might happen, or if its a part of a strategy to play the "clueless". but this sounds to me quite weird considering you were definitely online & even posted some at least 3 times if not more between his death and this post while we were all discussing the very matter of his death.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Nah it's ok,I'm still here even though it was really close, and about juviii let's see what she could say about it.
I still want to give her a chance like she did with me.
I'd like to hear people like @shinobi, @Takuan, and more inactive players as well about this day lynch.

Edit: as well*
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
well need to cast my vote bc might not be able to be here before the end of the day, again i m sticking to either arjuna or desin, for same reasons as last day. might change my vote depending any new reveals/info

votekill Arjuna
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What about yourself, Erin? You haven't given us anything really meaningful either.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
My family doesn't need convincing. I just need to ask them to vote for my same target. :cookiehand
Lead us Vandred-sama.



Tiny gray font? Plzzzzz that was ES editing the extra large size and him baiting your hostlock.


Yes in about an hour I’m going to bed. So that’s why was trying to reread now to find out anything useful. But any decision Vandred has my 100% backing. Unless he votelocked early as he did on day 2 and becomes a stubborn crazy; how was that going to help Asako out? Hmmmm??? She almost died in day 2. It looking back, it was obvious who was going to be bandwagoned.
Tfw you realize V is the MG version of V from TG :cookiestare
...Anything you'd like to add to your list of hints, at least? Something we can actually use? Never mind what I just said about silent townies helping the team with the Janitor more than any other...



Not really the best time to do this since we're still in the people I mentioned, but I'd really rather go for one of those if it can't be helped (rather than selling my soul and telling anyone to vote for Lambu or something like that :emocat ).

So... Vote for @Juviii, I suppose? Would have been nice to get more people to reply before I had to start a bandwagon, but it is what it is.



Yes. I'm sorry, @Asako. :feelsbadman
Under normal circumstances, its next to impossible to keep me from successfully using my ability.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top