Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,213
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What i dont understand is why you guys janitored zasz and demon....roles you couldnt claim lol.
I understand gryff....you are using his role but the other 2 i just dont get:heh
You mean, Crescent's talk about Gryf being mortician was a lie after all and Gryf was in truth a Det? Jesus, Janitoring a Det on night 1, that would be so incredible lucky... and it is true, zasz you could sort of explain that he probably died protecting somebody, or that they messed up and wanted to get rid of the Prostitute, but Demon's kill made no sense. A Doc's protection is not that dangerous if your mafia gang still has a couple people left to kill at night as Demon could guess who might do the killing but guessing who is the target of said kill is way harder.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hmm... a polictian vote huh? So even you can't trust him. Alright then. You are confirmed, dear townie.

Votelock James Rye

Yay for penalties but I'm willing to do it.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
What i dont understand is why you guys janitored zasz and demon....roles you couldnt claim lol.
I understand gryff....you are using his role but the other 2 i just dont get:heh
when this game is over, you can ask the ones who did it. as I have no idea.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright i leave 30 minutes and i come back with reveals from shinobi and 4 more pages of discussion. Well i read enough to understand what this is about, but i'll reread tomorrow. For now i'm out, good night :hi
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm... a polictian vote huh? So even you can't trust him. Alright then. You are confirmed, dear townie.

Votelock James Rye

Yay for penalties but I'm willing to do it.
Well im thinking this is gambler...why move your vote to who the majority trust and a few trying to start a bandwagon on?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Well im thinking this is gambler...why move your vote to who the majority trust and a few trying to start a bandwagon on?
Could be. Arjuna said he got penalty votes... I think he didn't do it so he got punished for it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This probably also confirm that everyone who suspect james is a mafia and just want to get rid of him as he's dangerous.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Could be. Arjuna said he got penalty votes... I think he didn't do it so he got punished for it.
But why not someone not in quezstion like me or asako....but james?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Tbf though, mods can see everyone even if your status is hidden, so you'd still get called out anyway, plus if you have nothing to hide, it shouldn't be an issue to remain visible. I still think we should try the double lynch, but I doubt it'd work tbh. Let's just take out Juvii.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Holt
Think daws is dirty m8
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
But why not someone not in quezstion like me or asako....but james?
James getting lynched has 50/50 chance of being a townie, for us anyway. If they have info that they know James is townie, they need to make sure he gets lynch so they can lynch the remaining confirmed townies.
Or that, he is really mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbf though, mods can see everyone even if your status is hidden, so you'd still get called out anyway, plus if you have nothing to hide, it shouldn't be an issue to remain visible. I still think we should try the double lynch, but I doubt it'd work tbh. Let's just take out Juvii.
You guys have to do it now while there's still time, since Ik you guys live in different timezones from me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
James getting lynched has 50/50 chance of being a townie, for us anyway. If they have info that they know James is townie, they need to make sure he gets lynch so they can lynch the remaining confirmed townies.
Or that, he is really mafia.
If hes not on their team....hes their adversary regardless of affiliation....and needs to die.
They know that
:cookiehand
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@James Rye I think tonight you should invite takuan arjuna and gnut or me.
Why gnut or me because we're comfimed a townie and redirection and block won't work on us only role reveal so that will leave both arjuna and takuan.
Ask the host just to be sure if we have a list of all passive role then block and predict won't work so you may get only role reveal.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
You were supposed to lose your head! You and Juviii! But now we got shinobi's Det reveal and daws being hidden all the time despite her being politican which means she should WANT to let her target know when she changed her vote to earn their trust. Not like this. How are we supposed to know when a votechange action might have happened if we can see the person who claimed to have it?
She?...
Daw elu blocked juviii so there probably no illusion here that's why it's worth a try, also we need to take down the most mafia possible as our number is going down.
If the rest of the town wants to do that, then go for it.
votelock Juviii

I was going to votekill her anyways, but I'll lock to that to simplify things. As a heads up, I'll probably suggest someone else lock a vote on Juviii later, as well.
Because hiding your status is not helping ANYBODY as you could be ANYBODY as well. We just found out because you posted while being hidden! The hidden one could have been anyone of the other players who have not their name shown in the User list. That is just causing distrust as some Mafias like to use that technique, see how the flows of the conversation goes and THEN jump in, usually after getting off the forum, changing their status, waiting a couple minutes and then getting in, usually to frame somebody, use the newly acquired information for their own use to make a cover role from and to make the fires higher if a townie is already helpless in the ring getting bashed by everyone else! That's why you never hide your status, if you want to lurk, then lurk but let us KNOW that it is YOU who is lurking!!! How am I supposed to believe you being politician if your gameplay screams Mafia Gambler at me!?
  • It helps the one player I have absolute faith in; me.
  • If I really wanted to hide that badly, then I wouldn't post anymore in the first place. I'm already well over three posts.
  • Some mafias DO use that... and some don't. Some townies do as well.
  • Someone @ ed me and I didn't even try to bash a "helpless townie" in that post, but you're doing a great job of doing that now.
  • I've hinted every ability usage thus far. I original only made it obvious to GrySun, but D4's usage was obvious to say the least. I plan on doing something similar today as well.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
If hes not on their team....hes their adversary regardless of affiliation....and needs to die.
They know that
:cookiehand
Yea. I think you guys need to act now as soon as possible. Just need to lynch the right person.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright, their talk happened between page 94 and 98. You can look for yourself, I put in those that seemed interesting enough and weren't just spam. Arjuna went from wanting to lynch Taku and Daws to wanting to lynch me with Taku agreeing to it whereas Daws had some interesting theories. It could be that after losing their Boss and Burden, Daws as possible Mafia Gambler had to take over as temporary boss for Arjuna and Taku and tries to guide them. The exchange between Arjuna and Takuna felt studied in, Takuna being all "I am new, I don't know how to play the game, made rookie mistake, don't know anyone's personality so well" whereas Arjuna was "you are assassin, die" and then "oh well, I am for lynching James or Lambu". Also his story about getting three penalties, he did got a penalty last day but we did not know why as he said he can't say and would get host-killed. Getting host-killed seems like a great excuse to not say anything but if a MG is in-game then Arjuna could either use this as a great cover-story (why would a Mafia Gambler target their own men? Or was it that the Mafia Gambler was from the OTHER mafia and they just use that mafia action to appear townie-like?) or Arjuna is a townie being led on by the nose by the MG who tries to get a Townie into the same boat as him.

Red for yourself and tell me your thoughts, it is quite a read:

What do you all think of Taku?
Then why not lynch Taku
Uh, what is this...
I mean i shouldn't even be surprised, you're all probably mafia lol i'm pretty sure now there's more mafia than townies, so you're ganging up on easy targets to clear your paths....

Anyway. I'm not the assassin, i can swear it, though you won't believe me i guess.
Being active, yes i probably was, i don't even remember. I'm always waiting for the end of the day, like a lot of other players. I don't know why that makes me suspicious.
For real though, i'd like to know why im being suspected, aside from that "he was online" thing. I facepalmed myself, with everyone else being suspects i become the one suspected the most, for no reason and right after the night ends. Alright
No, i'm bulletproof. I revealed it last day phase i think


Oh, yeah you're probably right lol
Though isn't there two mafia groups? They could kill each other idk
Ha ha this post makes me want to lynch you even more Mr. Assasin
When i said that i didn't intend to give a hint on my role at all. I just asked a question, and people deduced that hint from me. That was completely unintentional. At this point in the game i didnt even know that hint/reveal roles etc was important, or at least i didn't expect to reveal stuff about my role day 1.
Lol and your post makes me think you're trying to lynch easy innocent targets. I'm not any less suspect that you are, or anyone else really. Anyway, i am not the assassin, this is a fact. When i get eliminated (lynch or killed, whatever) you'll see how wrong you were.
Guys can you tell me who focused on James last DP?

I am telling this because there is at least one Mafia in that group.
I don't even understand what you're asking me :neutral and i don't even remember what exactly was said that day. if you remember that well, or if you're not lazy to get the exact post, then tell exactly what was said and you'll see there was nothing suspicious. I asked a genuine question due to my limited knowledge of the game, and unknowingly gave a hint of my role: that it didn't have a day (or night, i don't remember) action. Afterwards when i got asked to tell more, i told more: my role is pretty passive, not interesting, though people might like it. Eventually i revealed, im a bulletproof.
Like, find the discussion and you'll see there was nothing suspicious in my words or my question, or my hints. I can even dare you lol find something on me, you won't.
I think we should lynch Daws or Taku

I have eyes on Daws since last DP because something happened.

I can't tell what exactly what happened last DP because it would earn me a hostkill(if you noticed i received a penalty vote because I didn't follow it) so ...
I think Juvii is the shapeshifter (though i'll be honest, i think that because people convinced me of it). I think Marmalade has something to hide, at least she doesn't talk enough so i'm suspecting her. And i think Lambu and James are both mafias. i don't know about the rest, i suppose this is the extent of my thoughts (though im completely clueless about Erinyes and Daws)
So, why are you putting me on the same level as someone you suspected for a while? Why am i even being suspected right now geez
I am for double lynching both Taku and Daws.
Because you were active on all time when the Assassin struck.
And... that's it? that doesn't mean i'm an assassin, from what i understood the assassin could have been hidden. Plus, being online is only natural, as i explained. I'm waiting for the end of day phases to see the results, every time, and a lot of other people do the same. If that's all you have to suspect me i don't know what to say. And sorry if i'm being overly defensive, but i get the feeling you guys made a plan during night to gang up on me or something, since i'm a new player with no ally here. I can't take it
Oh yeah yeah i get that dont worry. I just don't like being someone's target, this is stressful. And i honestly think some people make more believable suspects than i do, hence why i don't understand.
I guess that's fair. I agree with mre being a potential suspect, that's only natural, everyone is to be suspected.

My suspects, i wrote a post earlier about my thoughts. Basically, i suspect James, Lambu, maybe Marmalade, and Juvii as the potential shapeshifter (though i'm just following the common opinion here).
Lambu maybe.
Gnut,crescent, gry,farfalla,demon out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Telling it exactly will earn me host kill.

I was specifically warned not to do that.
Tbh that's who i'm suspecting the most i think. I suspected James last day phase as well. Marmalade is pure speculation on my part, just because she doesn't talk a whole lot. She reminds me of Crescent who was also not that talkative and who i couldn't figure out at all (though i guess everyone me figured out more)
Ah, yeah i don't know how people usually act. :)
You guys

No I don't n't have the relic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let me ask the hosts once again if I can reveal it.
Just this

I was told to do something which I didn't do(because i thought it would have been harmful to the Town) so I earned a penalty vote.Check the vote list of last DP.
I am told I will get 3 penalty yes if I tell.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I suddenly received the pm.


No I don't know the cause but I think it was done by the mafia.
Thanks.

Well then, I only see a few possibilities:

  1. Arjuna got a relic used on him by a 3rd party or a maiden (whatever the hell that means.. @Emperor Spriggan @Lady pompom ?)
  2. A gambler targeted Arjuna. Whether you believe I'm a politician or a gambler, right now is irrelavant. I've been hinting every time, but I pointed out my ability usage pretty explicitly on Day 4 and it was NOT on Arjuna. There's someone else. Perhaps this was done to balance the mafia and the town, add more ambiguity into the mix (because that's definitely what this game needed), and to counter the shapeshifter.
  3. Arjuna is lying, mafia scum.
Lmao what the hell? I wouldn't describe mafia bosses as "maiden-like", but maybe that's just me.


So then orange mafia boss using the relic isn't completely out of the question. I would think having 2 bosses in one game is pretty rare, but its not impossible..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If it was a orange mafia boss, then I presume they got it from Xadyu on N3, targeted Arjuna, passed it to another of their own, used it to kill on N4, and probably passed it to another orange.
I think we should lynch James or Lambu,if they turn out to be mafia.our victory.
Lambu is quite dangerous. I know how dangerous he can be,just like me when we become mafia.

He is quite mysterious too in this game,so we can take a chance.
Agreed. I'll vote for one of them for sure.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt
Think daws is dirty m8
Yeah I believe so. Even with proving a point, I think that was the wrong person to vote on
@Holt
Want me to vote marmalade or we all pile juviii?
Maybe we can still try the double? At least I think mafia want her out as much as we do. So maybe you go for her
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top