Best tea party scene btw =3=
![]()
And their troll faces =3=
![]()
You are excused now, Magi. Don't you have to spam admin messages?
Best tea party scene btw =3=
![]()
And their troll faces =3=
![]()
Reading everything took forever lol, I don't wanna imagine how long it took you to write all thisThoughts/notes I took during my read:
- Skimmed through the Ange x Maria part. Just not interested in this Sakutarou shit.
- According to Ange, Eva was 2 km away from the mansion. So, Kuwadorian and the gold are 2 km away from the mansion!? I’m still not buying that no one could find Kuwadorian. 2 km are nothing, Krauss should have found it when he was checking the island for his future business. And what was Eva doing in Kuwadorian anyway? Why would you reveal that secret place? Eva isn’t that kind of person. Or is this place which is 2 km away from the mansion not Kuwadorian, but another secret place? Even if that is the case, why would Eva be there and reveal that place?
- Got confirmation that the place is indeed Kuwadorian.
- Funny that they talk about an accident which Eva survived. I can’t remember my reread of EP4 very well, but are the murders really classified as accidents now? How the hell did Eva manage to talk her way out of +10 murders? Did she bribe the cops with the gold? LOL
- I actually like the voice of Kasumi.
- Don’t really agree with the stuff Bern and Ange are talking about (everything is true inside the unopenable box), but that’s something I pointed out already during my first read.
- Krauss and Natsuhi meet Kinzo. No idea what to think of this.
- Oh god... Rosa x Maria x Sakutaro x Ange... skimmed through that part as well.
- Hmh... another flashback between Maria and Beato. In Kuwadorian? Dunno.
- Too much Sakutaro talk, skip. xD
- Hello Virgilia...
- And now Sakutaro took form... *vomit*
- Talk about the bottle message which was signed by Maria, but it’s confirmed that it’s actually not Maria’s handwriting. Weird that no one checked if it’s the handwriting of someone else who was present on Rokkenjima back then, isn’t it? And then there is the second bottle message...
- Interesting, Maria’s diary has the same handwriting like the two message bottles, I forgot about this. Not sure what to make out of it right now.
- Ange summons Mammon. It’s said that Mammom changed its from from a stake into a human. What does that even mean? Appearance wise or did she change from a stake into a human for real???? Just what the fuck does this mean? Maybe it means that some episodes involve magic, and some episodes don’t? Is it that complicated?And I know that all the Stakes Sisters will appear later on.. and even outside Rokkenjima. Imagination? Magic? Deception? What is it?
- Ange herself says that the Stake Sister are nothing but a delusion in her head. Seems legit.
- Sakutaro killed by Rosa.... HORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
- Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Kinzo appears. So, what can we conclude? It’s not Kinzo, obviously... or let’s say... it shouldn’t be Kinzo? So who this the people are talking with? Is this even happening for real? Eva says „J’m relieved to find you in excellent spirits, Father...“. Can a person really disguise himself as someone else and fool so many people? Even Krauss calls him „Father“. So weird.
- Kinzo summoned three Chiester sisters. Natsuhi, Rudolf, Hide, Genji, Eva and Rosa apparently died. All of them lost half of their heads. Ronove appears, Virgilia appears, Gaap appears and syx‘ head explodes... What I’m asking myself is, why wouldn’t Kinzo execute the other twilights right away? What’s more: the Demons are said to be incredible fast, but Gohda and Kumasawa are able to run away regardless. Before Gaap appeared and used her black holes, one of the Chiester Sisters were fast enough to stop someone else from leaving effortlessly. Now, you want to tell me that none of the Demons were able to stop Gohda and freaking Kumasawa? Ehh... okay...
- We get this Rosa x Sakutaro x Maria stuff. I have absolutely no idea what to think of it. This scene could also be just a dream/nightmare.
- Krauss, Kyrie and co. wake up in the underground cell. They are thinking about how they did end up there, but I think the more interesting question is why the hell is there an underground cell in the first place?
- LOL... Shannon said „This time, Beatrice-sama didn’t make an appearance. And the Master left his study. ... I don’t have a clue what’s going on...“ JUST WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING? DID I MISS THIS PART DURING MY FIRST READ? „I wonder if we’ll be able to... go to the Golden Land this time.“ „Come to think of it, it’s very rare for us to survive the first twilight together.“ WTF Shannon? WTF? Okay... there is more and more of these sentences. I think I just forgot. But that’s huuggeeeeeee... it appears that both Shannon and Kanon know about the events of EP1-3. oO KOPFFICK!!!! I am either being bullshitted by non-red convos or supernatural stuff is indeed going on? Maybe some episodes really involve magic, and others don’t? I’m out...
- Kinzo and co. appear in front of the prison. It is said that the people in the prison are in the basement of Kuwadorian. If we believe the info that it has been a few minutes between the time of the massacre and the time they woke up in the prison (did they really wake up or are they just assuming it? I can’t remember lol), then there is no other explanation than magic. You can’t knock out several people and carry them 2km away in a couple of minutes, just as the game says. Furthermore, there is no way Kinzo and co. could cover a distance of 2km in a couple of minutes by foot... you would have to be a professional marathon runner. Or did Kinzo and co. use a car?
This episode is freaking weird.
- Oh by the way, I’m obviously not surprised that Nanjo knew about Kuwadorian all along...
- Nanjo’s son received 100 milion yen. That’s how Nanjo was turned into a culprit I guess...
- Kumasawa’s son is one hell of an idiot... didn’t even check the safe because it was „creepy“ smh, baka... seriously
- So much stuff going on Rokkenjima. The question to the tests, Ronove vs. Jessica, Gaap vs. George, Kanon breaking the iron bars, the prison escape with the weird number plays, George clashing with Jessica suddenly... I don’t know what to say. I’m not the biggest fan of EP4, one reason certainly is because of Ange’s pov. But maybe I don’t like EP4 as much as the others because it gives me the biggest mindfucks ever. I’ll wait for some Red/Blue exchanges between Beato and Battler before commenting on anything.
- Chiester Sister fail to kill Kyrie for whatever reason...
- Showdown between Battler and Beato. And now two Beatrice appeared, one took her leave, the other one took over. oO Okay....
- „Due to my previous demand to repeat and your subsequent refusal, I proclaim that you are not qualified to be my opponent. After all, Beatrice opened this game... in order to fight Ushiromiya Kinzo's grandchild, Ushiromiya Battler. This gave you the responsibility, as my opponent, to declare in red that you are Ushiromiya Kinzo's grandchild, Ushiromiya BAttler. You have refused to repeat that. This means the loss of your qualifications. (Beatrice)“ -> Am I the only one who thinks this is an incredible stupid blue Beato is throwing around? Battler never refused to repeat that he isn’t Kinzo’s grandchild. He just couldn’t repeat that he is the son of Asumu. Two completely separate things. Battler you are such an idiot...
- We are at 1998 again. Ange says there is another hidden harbor at Rokkenjima. That’s interesting. Makes me wonder if people really went in and out of Rokkenjima during the episodes (another small island near Rokkenjima).
- „The one qualified to be Beato’s opponent is Kinzo’s grandhchild, Ushiromiya Battler, and whether you’re Asumu’s son or not isn’t a problem. Thus, even if you aren’t Asumu’s son, you can still be Kinzo’s grandchild. As long as you’re Rudolf’s son.“ --> Thank you Ange.
- That convo between Ange and Battler was heartbreaking. : ( This is such a high quality voice acting there. Fuck... I feel so sad...
- „You can't trust anything, you can't trust any words that aren't red.“ -> Thank you Battler. Now go and ask THE RIGHT QUESTIONS DAMN IT!
- I think it’s funny that the game refuses Battler to see the last corpse which is Kanon. When Battler made his rounds around Rokkenjima, he was able to find every damn corpse. But in Kanon’s case, the game depends on the Red Truth instead of making Battler see Kanon’s corpse, for example with a flashlight or making him break the metal bars somehow. „Kanon is dead.“ -> Okay I can live with that, why not? He may be dead at this point where the Red Truth was used, I’ve no issue with that. „Among the five people in Kyrie’s group“-> Who are those five people? Kyrie, Shannon, Kanon, Krauss, Nanjo? Why not state the names? „he was the first to die.“ -> Doesn’t mean shit as long as the order and timing of the previous deaths are not confirmed in red. „In short, he was the 9th victim.“ Does victim equal to death? If no, then this is a nice play with words. If yes, it still doesn’t mean shit as long as the order of the first 8 deaths are not stated in red. This is fishy.
- Showdown Battler vs. Beatrice. In regards to the death of George in EP2, Beatrice states „All of the master keys were under Rosa's control“. Battler counters „Aunt Rosa handed a key over to culprit X by some method, assisting in the closed room murder. And after that, she retrieved the key by a similar method.“ Just a general note: time is a huge problem here. Actually, Beatrice shouldn’t be able to use that Red Truth, since it’s only partially true. Without giving a specific (period of) time, the Red Truth is worthless or has a lot of holes.
- I’ll skip the convo about George leaving the Guesthouse in EP3. Battler’s counter is exactly what I said in my EP3 post.
- So many blues and reds in regards to Kinzo. Dunno if I want to include them here, this post already takes a lot of time (not to mention writing all those blues and reds in my notes
). Anyway, I’ll leave out the parts where I have nothing to add. Let’s get started: „All of those who met at the family conference acknowledged the presence of Kinzo! No person would mistake Ushiromiya Kinzo by sight. No matter what disguise might be used, they would not mistake Ushiromiya Kinzo by sight!“ -> Since we know that Kinzo is dead at the start of every game, this can only mean that the culprit dragged the corpse of Kinzo to the dining hall and showed Kinzo’s corpse to the people. Kinzo’s presence (even though dead) is acknowledged.
- „My theory is that the name of Kinzo gets passed on as the titles of the Ushiromiya Family Head. Ushiromiya Kinzo was already dead. And he passed "that name" on to someone else. Everyone acknowledged that. That way "All of those who met at the family conference acknowledged the presence of Kinzo". There wasn't even any need for someone to disguise themselves as Grandfather. Because everyone acknowledged a new "Kinzo". So "they didn't actually mistake Kinzo by sight". As long as this theory is not denied, nothing can change the fact that you're dead.“ -> Okay, this sounds better.
+ Kinzo couldn’t repeat „Among all of the people there, not one had multiple, different names. Good job Battler!
- „Natushi's death was homicide. There were no unidentified corpses, and all of the survivors have alibis.“ -> Ouch...damn : ( so it was not Krauss as I theorized? Welp.
- Battler says the following in regards to Kanon and the murders of Kuma and Nanjo in EP2 „Then just like the heredity of Kinzo's name, there is a possibility that Kanon's name was inherited by someone. You could suppose that Kanon-kun was killed, a different person succeeded that name, and that this person attacked them.“ -> First Kinzo, now Kanon. I’m not only confused, this is also starting to bug me. This basically means that anyone can/could take over the name of someone else as she/he pleases during the games? „Hey, I’m Kinzo, now die. And you, I will kill you in the name of Kanon, die! And you will die in the name of Eva!“ !?!?!?!?!?!?! Is this where we are going?
- Talk about the six closed rooms in EP3. I’m still annoyed that Battler never confirms the deaths of the people and/or diagnose of Nanjo. After the revelation that Kinzo was dead at the start of every game (which Battler knows now), Nanjo should be what a red rag is to a bull for Battler. As far as I can remember, Beatrice only confirmed Nanjo’s diagnose once... just once... and Battler never questions this? Seriously... „After all, the first person to discover a corpse just had to pretend to find the key and pull it from the pocket of one of the corpses.“ -> Just when I shit on Battler, he comes with a much simpler explanation xD. Anyway, it all leads to Dr. Nanjo since he was with the group who found the corpses and immediately examined them, no? Oh god, this doctor is terrifying!
- Now we are heading to Nanjo’s death in EP3. I already stated in my EP3 post how this can be explained. Battler – for the first time – brings in the timing issue (thank god). „However, their deaths were not proclaimed in red at the instant Doctor Nanjo died. Strictly speaking, it was in the fight between me and EVA after Doctor Nanjo's corpse was found. In other words, if someone was alive at the time Doctor Nanjo was killed, and then died before EVA made that proclamation, you can swe right throguh that crack. In other words, it's like this. Someone who was first confirmed dead by EVA's proclamation was a culprit. They cleverly played dead earlier and waited for us to come and go. Before their death was announced in red, we were made to think they'd died. Then they killed Doctor Nanjo, and later died for some reason. AFter that, EVA proclaimed their death in red.“ -> WHY ISN’T HE USING THIS METHOD MORE OFTEN FFS??????
- „Ushiromiya Battler. I will now... kill you. And right now, there is no one other than you on this island. The only one alive on this island is you. Nothing outside the island can interfere. You are all alone on this island. And of course, I am not you. Yet I am here, and am about to kill you.“ -> What the actual fuck is happening? Why did the tea party end without a fight over the 4th episode? What does this Red Truth mean?
- Started ??? of EP4. It says „Unknown Fragment#5610984236153928423602349852639“. Yeah, yeah, I understand...fuck you.
- Oh... Lambda x Bern scene together on a bed...!?!?!? Oh god, what is Lambda saying: „By now, that kid’s (Ange) minced meat. Hey let’s make hamburgers out of her later on.“ -> get the fuck out Lambda...
- Lambda says: „Not all of Battler's blue truths were valid. When talking about the first game, Beato clearly declared that she guaranteed the identities of all unidentified corpses. This defeats Battler's theory about the culprit of the Eva/Hideyoshi closed room murder being someone who faked up a corpse. -> What about Krauss and Shannon? Both of them don’t belong to this red...
- „Kanon did not die in an accident!“ -> Okay... no suicide, no accident. But Beato couldn’t repeat that it was homicide. Dunno... can’t come up with anything. Weird.
- Lambda says in regards to EP1: „Genji, Kumasawa, and Nanjo are not killers“ -> I can barely remember the scene, so I’ll skip this one.
- „The thing that shot Natsuhi wasn't a trap, it was a real shooting murder with a gun raised and trigger pulled.“ -> Oh man, I just realized that I was fooled before. Krauss doesn’t belong to the unidentified corpse (Natushi's death was homicide. There were no unidentified corpses, and all of the survivors have alibis.) so Krauss may have really killed Natsuhi as I said.
- Lambda is not half as smart as she thinks in my opinion... but who am I to judge freaking psycho witches?
- In regards to EP2: „No one else can go by Kanon’s name. A different person can’t claim that as their name.“ -> My head is spinning... isn’t this what the game implied with Kinzo? And Beatrice couldn’t counter the blue „Then just like the heredity of Kinzo's name, there is a possibility that Kanon's name was inherited by someone. You could suppose that Kanon-kun was killed, a different person succeeded that name, and that this person attacked them.“? Didn’t Beatrice want to win against Battler in the first place or what? In any case, I’m too lazy right now to check this but there should have been plenty of people alive or not stated in red to be dead who could have killed Nanjo and Kuma, no?
- Going against Lambda’s reds is quite difficult without someone (like Battler or Virgilia) giving a rough overview of the situation/murder Lambda is talking about. I would have to either check my notes or remember them, but I’m too lazy at this point and want to finish EP4 already. It’s easy to throw reds without an opponent in front of you.
- The end of ??? with Bern’s and Lambda’s troll faces, lmao.
Finally, I finished EP4. This is the episode which confused me the most. It is also an episode with parts I truly disliked. But the showdown between Beato and Battler made up for it big time. There were so many reds and blues, but none of them really explain anything.
- Why do we have different episodes with different results?
- What are these different episodes?
- Who is (or are) the main culprit(s)?
- Why is this all happening?
- Why do Kanon and Shannon seemingly know about the events of the other episodes?
- Why does this seem all connected to Battler? He was 12 years old 6 years ago? What fucked up thing did he do which led to these events? Why can’t he remember it anymore?
- Who is Asumu? Why isn’t she Battler’s mom? Does Rudolf know this? Is he (or more people) involved? How was everyone made to believe Asumu is Battler’s mother?
- Why does it look like Beatrice isn’t the main antagonist? Is this another play of hers? What is this purgatory? What’s the real goal of Bern and Lambda?
I don’t know.
Guess I will let this sink and make a pause today. I still have to check how to install EP5-8.
Screenshots:
![]()
You can hate Rosa and Maria as much as you want, but this looks so adorable!![]()
Bitch... seriously...BITCH!![]()
One of the cutest screens ever! It must be so cool to have an awesome brother.![]()
I absolutely love when Lambda says „Certainty“ in japanese, it has such a strong impact!![]()
![]()
This is so savage, I can’t describe it with words. Epic!![]()
Screw you...![]()
![]()
...![]()
Beautiful![]()
![]()
Battler... sometimes... you are the best.![]()
The calm before the storm![]()
This scene... my heart...![]()
Oh god, I just loved this blue as much as I loved Beato’s „you are incompetent“ red. HILARIOUS!![]()
I shouldn’t feel sorry for her, but I do for whatever reason, gosh I’m probably as wicked as Beato...![]()
Magnificent... but what is this supposed to mean?![]()
Screw you two! I’m not buying this cuteness.
Two things I want to clarify though, not sure if you missed them or simply forgot (to mention). First, Beato was obviously just trying to end this, she already was fed up with this after Battler failed to remember what he did wrong in the past. Ange basically dragged her back, but Beato lost willingly. That's why she didn't refute Battler's argument about someone else inheriting Kanon's name. Like you said, that would open way too many possibilities. It can work for Kinzo because he represents the head of the Ushiromiya family, so he's basically a synonym for "Ushiromiya head", but he's the only one with a title that could possibly be inherited.
It takes a hell lot of time to play this game, nii.Reading everything took forever lol, I don't wanna imagine how long it took you to write all this![]()


There's way too much I could react to, but I think you're on a good track in general. Yup, the game certainly isn't flawless, EP4 is too full with emo Ange and Maria/Rosa conflict, but there's a good reason for that you might realize later on. As for the reds and blues, I think you have a lot of interesting thoughts, some stuff is definitely going in the right directionTwo things I want to clarify though, not sure if you missed them or simply forgot (to mention). First, Beato was obviously just trying to end this, she already was fed up with this after Battler failed to remember what he did wrong in the past. Ange basically dragged her back, but Beato lost willingly. That's why she didn't refute Battler's argument about someone else inheriting Kanon's name. Like you said, that would open way too many possibilities. It can work for Kinzo because he represents the head of the Ushiromiya family, so he's basically a synonym for "Ushiromiya head", but he's the only one with a title that could possibly be inherited.
As for Asumu, I'm really really sure that Rudolf told Battler that he had to talk to him (and maybe Kirie, not sure) and that he/they would most likely kill him once they knew. That rings any bells? : D
In any case, I assure you that there will be a logical explanation for everything. If you will like all answers, I dunno, but at least I can tell you that EP5-8 will go into the meta stuff a lot, meaning things like "what are the episodes". I look forward to your thoughts![]()

).There is so much I want to say, so much I could say but you know there is one thing that you should know....![]()
![]()
You are excused now, Magi. Don't you have to spam admin messages?
Hello Purity-chan. This is syx.You are confusing me with my twin, @Vici. She is the only one and real queen of admin messages. I am just a simply bystander that cannot reach that level, yet. Of course I cannot blame you for confusing us tho. Even I get confused whenever I look at her, it feels looking at the mirror. Damn, we look hella extremely good.
![]()
![]()



Feel free to stay here, Umineko fans are always welcomeI'm Yin to Magi Yang
Whose thread is that
* Moment of realisation *
![]()
Looking at your set you have to be one... right? 
oh boy, I never get tired of syx x magi![]()

Well I think I kind of feel similar?So I managed to watch RE: Creators lately.. It was a pretty decent show but it didn't really live up to my expectations though.
Like at first I thought it could be really, really epic. And the show wasn't bad by any means, it had a number of great moments and some characters really grew on me, but the whole concept didn't turn out as good as I had hoped, yeah. Funnily enough, Altair felt like the least developed character by far, which made the whole conflict a bit too cheap because I didn't really care much about her, besides her cool design. So while it was a good show, it didn't manage to make me emotionally invested beyond a few characters. Beatless I can't judge, but I've heard mixed things. Takagi-san I can't judge either, but I've heard it's rather good. Gakuen Babysitters isn't worth watching, really, rather disappointing. Dropped it after 3 or 4 episode.Just making some planning... Would you advise against watching one of these series:
- Beatless
- Darling in the Franxx
- Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan
- Fate Extra Last Encore
- Gakuen Babysitters
- Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
- Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Which spring series will you pickup or have a good feeling about it?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


. It was a truly beautiful show. Menma was really cute and fun. Well I don't think I need to say much but it was awesome indeed and very touching. Absolutely loved it--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
? I kinda already got it. Just need time now.
but I'm in more of an anime mode now. Plus I've got exams in 2 weeks, so dont wanna get to immersed yetlol yes I saw that one, made me laugh hard tooCan't stop laughing to this nii...
![]()
Used yesterday evening to get some more farming done, I'm sitting on 4k true manuscripts and 3k fake manuscripts I still need to exchange in the lottery lol, I'm sorta glad that it's done, otherwise I'm sure I would've continued the grind today... Oh, so you enjoyed AnoHana? Damn I really loved that one, one of the few anime I've actually watched two times, and that last episode made me cry each timeBeen watching AnoHana the last 2-ish weeks. Just finished it.. It was a truly beautiful show. Menma was really cute and fun. Well I don't think I need to say much but it was awesome indeed and very touching. Absolutely loved it
Also, did you indirectly say Fate Apocrypha isnt that good above--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---? I kinda already got it. Just need time now.
And yeah, Umibut I'm in more of an anime mode now. Plus I've got exams in 2 weeks, so dont wanna get to immersed yet
And that ending song, oh boy...Yeah I loved it. It was pretty touching. In fact, my GF saw it and asked for it. She's watched a bunch of anime cos of me but she requested for this one haha XD. I love the theme songs. Truly amazing. The last episode was very beautiful yeah. I kinda hoped the brother and mother especially will get to see her since those two really hurt, but I suppose they still got their closure after the rocket launch.Oh, so you enjoyed AnoHana? Damn I really loved that one, one of the few anime I've actually watched two times, and that last episode made me cry each timeAnd that ending song, oh boy...
Yeah, Fate/Apo isn't that good... I mean the show has it's moments, especially the last few episodes are pretty great stuff, but starting from the middle until the last few episodes it's mostly horrendous, in my eyes. A pretty average show in mostly every regard, definitely the weakest Fate anime if you ask me (if we ignore the original Deen anime). Still, I won't deny that it has a lot of entertaining moments and some really great fights, as well as a few great characters (but most are forgettable, sadly), so it's your choice. Just don't expect a truly awesome show xD
. It was an amazing show really. And short too. Frankly, its a perfect one for anyone to watch .it really can't go wrong .
