OPMs (Original Pinoy Music) aren't my thing eitherAnd songs of your country?
But here's the ones that I like:
OPMs (Original Pinoy Music) aren't my thing eitherAnd songs of your country?
Third one is good.OPMs (Original Pinoy Music) aren't my thing either
But here's the ones that I like:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No problem o.Btw Vici just a personal curiosity you are from which country?
Just like my flag suggest I'm from PolandNo problem o.Btw Vici just a personal curiosity you are from which country?

Wow Poland like @LinaliJust like my flag suggest I'm from Poland![]()
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah, I agree with Seraph. I think it will likely be fall or so. Glad you caught up though! Truly one of the greats.Wow Poland like @Linali.
We Indians love Poland.
You may know we have some historical connection with your country
Like this
https://www.thebetterindia.com/5211...-jadeja-nawanagar-ww2-little-poland-in-india/
@Elusia--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Seraph
@Aizen
See this video.
Quite interesting.
And finally caught up with the latest chapter of Berserk.It was one hell of a ride.--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Aizen and @Seraph when do you think it will return?
Probably towards Fall or Winter this Year i think.
I thank you both for influencing me to take up the manga.Yeah, I agree with Seraph. I think it will likely be fall or so. Glad you caught up though! Truly one of the greats.![]()
Np man!I thank you both for influencing me to take up the manga.
Another good news.I started the Manga Grand Blue and it got quickly one of my favourites.Can't stop laughing while reading it.
You're welcome!I thank you both for influencing me to take up the manga.
Another good news.I started the Manga Grand Blue and it got quickly one of my favourites.Can't stop laughing while reading it.

We are getting an anime adaptation soon tooNp man!
Grand Blue is a great comedy manga. I would have recommended that one as well.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The scenes are pretty funny.You're welcome!
Grand Blue also one of my personal Favorite Comedy Reads,definitely one of the better newer Manga.
Hilarious Af,Parody Factor and likeable Characters,perfect change of pace from a couple dark seinens![]()
Yeah that is one of my Favorite Scenes during the Manga as well,though honestly there really isnt any Scene in the Manga for me that is just plain and Normal but instead tries getting a laugh with every Panel.We are getting an anime adaptation soon too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The scenes are pretty funny.
Manga spoilers for those who haven't read it
They covered themselves in sheets and the other truck driver thought they were carrying corpses.Ha ha ha.

Cakey is one interesting character.Yeah that is one of my Favorite Scenes during the Manga as well,though honestly there really isnt any Scene in the Manga for me that is just plain and Normal but instead tries getting a laugh with every Panel.
Personal Favorite of mine is the Chapter with the Mixer Joke in it.Had me crying.![]()
I don't have money for that sadlyArjuntul https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mangahelpers-art-contest-09-10-landmark-photography.3010498/
so will you go to Agra and take pic of Taj Mahal

Train.Shame..
Btw what is the most convenient way to travel to far places around India?
is it super fast one?Train.
If you take Rajdhani Express or Duronto you will reach within 17 hrs.is it super fast one?