Thanks potatoe 
As for me, it looks like I only get 5* Servants I'm not really aiming for, lol (with Nero Bride as the sole exception). Only rolled twice because I wanted Assassin Kiritsugu. Result is that I didn't get him, nor did I even get a single 4*/5* event CE, but for whatever reason I rolled Iskandar
Reminds me when I got two Karnas in two 10-rolls back during the New Years Gacha... and yet no Jalter in god knows how many rolls, sigh. Oh well, still happy I got Iskandar and Angra. Looking forward to the event now, didn't even start yet 

As for me, it looks like I only get 5* Servants I'm not really aiming for, lol (with Nero Bride as the sole exception). Only rolled twice because I wanted Assassin Kiritsugu. Result is that I didn't get him, nor did I even get a single 4*/5* event CE, but for whatever reason I rolled Iskandar
Reminds me when I got two Karnas in two 10-rolls back during the New Years Gacha... and yet no Jalter in god knows how many rolls, sigh. Oh well, still happy I got Iskandar and Angra. Looking forward to the event now, didn't even start yet 


