Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It would definitely be good on Robin Hood.

Though for general use I would want to put mine on a Berserker with an AOE NP. Somebody like Kiyohime, Fran, or ideally Raikou when she comes out.
Thought of that too, was just thinking of this team in those 1/1 battles against one boss, like against Heracles in Okeanos
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
The ideal circle has 5 elements, like a pentagram

So we are still 2 elements short
Don't worry I got plenty of Gilles.So I'll pretty much dumb him in the circle for greater chance
Is kaleidoscope good?
I got it in the same roll as atalante
Kaleidoscope is very good when you use it on servants that take a lot of time to charge np and for Daily quests
Sounds cool.
Do wonder if I can make a anti-unit arts team with Tamamo, Medea (who I got to NP lv5) and Robin Hood...
Arts team is really good especially if you have tamamo who is only good with art team. I don't use tamamo quite a lot tho because My team is mixed up. And the servants you mentioned are superb for art team and np spammer. Maybe even I'll switch to art team when quick with be dead after Babylonia. I don't think equipping them with kaleidoscope is necessary, Because they have good np gen especially media.but still, It's ur wish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kato756 my id is 431,375,670 btw feel free to add me and @niichan please bring your Shiki back. I need her for farming tears
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't worry I got plenty of Gilles.So I'll pretty much dumb him in the circle for greater chance

Kaleidoscope is very good when you use it on servants that take a lot of time to charge np and for Daily quests

Arts team is really good especially if you have tamamo who is only good with art team. I don't use tamamo quite a lot tho because My team is mixed up. And the servants you mentioned are superb for art team and np spammer. Maybe even I'll switch to art team when quick with be dead after Babylonia. I don't think equipping them with kaleidoscope is necessary, Because they have good np gen especially media.but still, It's ur wish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kato756 my id is 431,375,670 btw feel free to add me and @niichan please bring your Shiki back. I need her for farming tears
Sent a request

Mine is 336 - 068 - 603 for anyone else that wants it
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Now to wait for Jalter event to farm those god´s heart for tamamo
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The amount of crazy high quality Jalter fanart out there is truely amazing. Given her popularity I feel like it's a given Type-Moon is going to put her in an anime at some point. And I cannot wait.


 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
I'm finally done farming tears. @niichan Thanks to your Arjuna, I got my thing done within time.m
So tomorrow, Da Vinci event is starting and we NA players will get to use her for the first time. TBH I'd make her my waifu only if she were full women.
_________________________________________Event review and plans_______________________________________________
Everything is same as Christmas event but the only big difference is TWO LOTTERY: real and fake. Some rewards are different for both lotteries. To me, the fake lottery is better than real for an unknown reason. there will also be two types of enemies: real and fake dropping respective page. This event is great for new and mid-levelled players who find farming tough. The best part about this event is the event shop which includes all new ascension material including tears and horn.There will also be bonus quest daily but they'll stay only for 24 hours. In other words, You need to play daily in order to take advantage of it.All free quest are easy even all one's only if you don't encounter 250 hp Jalter. She may be tough to defeat as she doesn't have an affinity she is weak to except beserkers.As most of you will be rolling for the banner, You guys may not need to worry about event shop a lot.
As of my plan for the event, I'll roll for Jalter ( I'll upload a video of it because I do single rolls). I'll later farm some real pages and get my current NA favourite CE (Empieta). After I have collected a couple of them. I'll start farming fake pages and start using G.apples. I'll also occasionally farm materials for shops from CE's I'll get from the roll.
I kind of envy JP server because all this was kinda mystery for them and they had to make tough decisions whether to roll or not. In case, a better servant comes in future.
Still, Best of luck to you guy for your upcoming rolls. May you guys get Jalter and at the same time may I get Jalter.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm finally done farming tears. @niichan Thanks to your Arjuna, I got my thing done within time.m
So tomorrow, Da Vinci event is starting and we NA players will get to use her for the first time. TBH I'd make her my waifu only if she were full women.
_________________________________________Event review and plans_______________________________________________
Everything is same as Christmas event but the only big difference is TWO LOTTERY: real and fake. Some rewards are different for both lotteries. To me, the fake lottery is better than real for an unknown reason. there will also be two types of enemies: real and fake dropping respective page. This event is great for new and mid-levelled players who find farming tough. The best part about this event is the event shop which includes all new ascension material including tears and horn.There will also be bonus quest daily but they'll stay only for 24 hours. In other words, You need to play daily in order to take advantage of it.All free quest are easy even all one's only if you don't encounter 250 hp Jalter. She may be tough to defeat as she doesn't have an affinity she is weak to except beserkers.As most of you will be rolling for the banner, You guys may not need to worry about event shop a lot.
As of my plan for the event, I'll roll for Jalter ( I'll upload a video of it because I do single rolls). I'll later farm some real pages and get my current NA favourite CE (Empieta). After I have collected a couple of them. I'll start farming fake pages and start using G.apples. I'll also occasionally farm materials for shops from CE's I'll get from the roll.
I kind of envy JP server because all this was kinda mystery for them and they had to make tough decisions whether to roll or not. In case, a better servant comes in future.
Still, Best of luck to you guy for your upcoming rolls. May you guys get Jalter and at the same time may I get Jalter.
If you know the best way to farm Real Mona Lisa to get those Hearts of Foreign God, I´d be in your debt if you told me
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
If you know the best way to farm Real Mona Lisa to get those Hearts of Foreign God, I´d be in your debt if you told me
The best way to get Mona Lisa is to equip as much Gentle affection CE as possible and farm Caster quest. so that you can get Mona Lisa and at the same time get some extra heart of foreign gods. It will be a bit tough to fight waver so use many rider servants.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why is the maintenance 5 hours long?:8C

The fan-made comics are hilarious lol
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Got the HoFG that I was needing, and ascending my Tamamo, thus unlocking Fox Wedding (already at level 4) for any of you who´d apreciate a Tamamo in their lineup
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just got done with my Jalter rolling, which sadly ended in failure.:p

Ended up with a ton of all the event CE's but no Kaleidoscope and no Jalter. Only noteworthy servants were another copy Fran, two Tamamo Cats, and a Martha. All fine additions but no real game changers.

On the CE side of things..

Event
- Gentle Affection x8
- Art of Death x7
- Art of the Poisonous Snake x9

New
- Another Ending x 2
- Be Elegant
- Vessel of the Saint
- Victor of the Moon
- Golden Millennium Tree (Just a terrible CE)​

Dupes
- Imagine Around x2 (This is actually decent since this enables me to limit break it)
- Heaven's Feel
- Black Grail
- A Fragment of 2030
- Knight's Dignity
- Code Cast
- Holy Shroud of Magdalene
- Imaginary Element
- Angel's Song
​
So overall just not a great run. Hope you all do better than me.:^_^
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just got done with my Jalter rolling, which sadly ended in failure.:p

Ended up with a ton of all the event CE's but no Kaleidoscope and no Jalter. Only noteworthy servants were another copy Fran, two Tamamo Cats, and a Martha. All fine additions but no real game changers.

On the CE side of things..

Event
- Gentle Affection x8
- Art of Death x7
- Art of the Poisonous Snake x9

New
- Another Ending x 2
- Be Elegant
- Vessel of the Saint
- Victor of the Moon
- Golden Millennium Tree (Just a terrible CE)​

Dupes
- Imagine Around x2 (This is actually decent since this enables me to limit break it)
- Heaven's Feel
- Black Grail
- A Fragment of 2030
- Knight's Dignity
- Code Cast
- Holy Shroud of Magdalene
- Imaginary Element
- Angel's Song
​
So overall just not a great run. Hope you all do better than me.:^_^
Me neither, did not get anything noteworthy :/
I did get Fergus from the friend gatcha (and I like to get all units in Gachas), so hey, silver lining
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
" A very solid Buster-oriented Saber for those unfortunate to not draw an Altria variant or those who are sorely prejudiced against Caesar."

Gamepress about Fergus XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ah, I forgot to say I did get Golden Millenium Tree, if it is any good
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
For those who follow the news concerning F/GO Japan, LostBelt has just been out!:notamused
The first released part contains Apocripha servants
Like Atalanta when she's possessed..:zomg
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
@Jammin don't worry man, There will be more waifu coming. So cheer up.
As of me
Got yorokobe shonen-ed

I am not only blessed with one SSR but two. Used 27 tickets and 180sq
Still having alot of sq like 125.
Event
5x Gentle affection
3x art of death
2x snake one
Non event
a lot of 3 star CE's
Steno
My loves

Yes, she finally came home.I am in love with her
Current party
For those who follow the news concerning F/GO Japan, LostBelt has just been out!:notamused
The first released part contains Apocripha servants
Like Atalanta when she's possessed..:zomg
Indeed, It looks like a new fgo completely different from former version
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, I'm fine with it. Obviously I would have preferred to get Jalter but a naked apron cat girl is not exactly a terrible consolation prize.:verily

Besides my rolls in Memoria Freese last night were godly. So that takes some of the sting off.:pleased
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
So, my parents gave me enough money for more than 10 multirolls.

I had 39x tickets. The best I got was a dupe Lancelot.

Here are my multirolls.






Darth Vader did not fail me

Darth Vader did not fail me

Darth Vader did not fail me

Darth Vader did not fail me

Darth Vader did not fail me
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
For those who follow the news concerning F/GO Japan, LostBelt has just been out!:notamused
The first released part contains Apocripha servants
Like Atalanta when she's possessed..:zomg
About the one you told us I already knew, do you know the identity of lostbelt Rider? I like his design (and the Archer too)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well guess we're in the same boat Jammin... despite me actually spending money and I hate burning money and not getting what I want :notrust which I knew was a possibility but it still stings quite badly. Spend 400 Quartz, and got a bunch of 4* dupes... and actually one 5*, which was another dupe Waver :8C First time I rolled a 5* and it wasn't the one from the rate-up, that really really hurt bc I was almost sure that would be Jalter x'D There's no Servant I wanted more, but besides Nero Bride it seems I'm only blessed with 5* I'm not even aiming for. Oh well, I already went over my budget slightly, so I'm going to stop it here and try again during her next rate-up. Prolly won't be spending a single dollar for the next few months to make up for this disappointing loss, let's see what it feels like to be a F2P :XD

What made me cheer up was this... might be mean but it helps seeing that I'm not the only one with such a massive amount of bad luck

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh but before I forget, congratz potatoe! I may be disappointed that I didn't get her, but I'm happy for you and syx. Go and have fun with that awesome Avenger :nod
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know I really think there are some ways FGO could improve it's gatcha system. I mean, obviously they want people to spend money on it and that's fair but I feel like they are still way to stingy to the people who are spending $100+. I'm mostly a free player so it's fair that I don't get it but seeing people who spent as much as they had an not get what they want is crazy to me.

Like I've been messing around with the Danmachi game since that came out last week and it's so much more generous.

Especially when it comes to dupes. Like there is a feature that makes it so on every 10 roll you get 11 units. And this week there is one where on the 1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th rolls of 10 you get a guaranteed 4 star(which is the FGO 5 star equivalent) that you do not have. Last week it was on every 10 roll you were guaranteed 3 units of 3 star or better (which is the FGO 4 star equivalent)

Now I'm not saying FGO should be THAT generous but would it kill them to guarantee a 5 star servant they don't have on every 10 rolls? If someone is dropping that much money on the game I feel like the devs owe them something.:-_-
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
Well guess we're in the same boat Jammin... despite me actually spending money and I hate burning money and not getting what I want :notrust which I knew was a possibility but it still stings quite badly. Spend 400 Quartz, and got a bunch of 4* dupes... and actually one 5*, which was another dupe Waver :8C First time I rolled a 5* and it wasn't the one from the rate-up, that really really hurt bc I was almost sure that would be Jalter x'D There's no Servant I wanted more, but besides Nero Bride it seems I'm only blessed with 5* I'm not even aiming for. Oh well, I already went over my budget slightly, so I'm going to stop it here and try again during her next rate-up. Prolly won't be spending a single dollar for the next few months to make up for this disappointing loss, let's see what it feels like to be a F2P :XD

What made me cheer up was this... might be mean but it helps seeing that I'm not the only one with such a massive amount of bad luck

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh but before I forget, congratz potatoe! I may be disappointed that I didn't get her, but I'm happy for you and syx. Go and have fun with that awesome Avenger :nod
I was actually honestly waiting for your response. I knew that you unfortunately didn't get her. I was really worried whether you could pay this month's rent or not. But i am glad that you have opened your eyes and you are joining the good side of f2p even if it's temporary.
I honestly didn't think that the witch would transform you into a f2p player. Still can't wait to see new f2p niichan. I only hope this f2p thing doesn't end in a week or two.
Anyways cheer up there are other servant you might enjoy getting. And as of the witch she will be back in few months during anniversary and during October i guess.
My next waifu goals
Mama ->merlin - > MHX ALTER - > hosukai - > shishou (caster)
You know I really think there are some ways FGO could improve it's gatcha system. I mean, obviously they want people to spend money on it and that's fair but I feel like they are still way to stingy to the people who are spending $100+. I'm mostly a free player so it's fair that I don't get it but seeing people who spent as much as they had an not get what they want is crazy to me.

Like I've been messing around with the Danmachi game since that came out last week and it's so much more generous.

Especially when it comes to dupes. Like there is a feature that makes it so on every 10 roll you get 11 units. And this week there is one where on the 1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th rolls of 10 you get a guaranteed 4 star(which is the FGO 5 star equivalent) that you do not have. Last week it was on every 10 roll you were guaranteed 3 units of 3 star or better (which is the FGO 4 star equivalent)

Now I'm not saying FGO should be THAT generous but would it kill them to guarantee a 5 star servant they don't have on every 10 rolls? If someone is dropping that much money on the game I feel like the devs owe them something.:blink
Indeed, that should be done because according to some people the drop rate of jalter was 0.7% which is lower than guaranteed 1% chance so even if you make 100 rolls the chance of you getting exclusive servants like jalter is only 70% instead of 100%.
It reminded me of my roll with okita and arjuna getting no Ssr with 200sq respectively.
______________________________________
As of the event how are things going on your side. Mine is pretty bad . I am at lottery one and two for real and fake manuscript respectively. Still haven't started grind Will probably do when all servants quest will come out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Indeed, that should be done because according to some people the drop rate of jalter was 0.7% which is lower than guaranteed 1% chance so even if you make 100 rolls the chance of you getting exclusive servants like jalter is only 70% instead of 100%.
It reminded me of my roll with okita and arjuna getting no Ssr with 200sq respectively.
______________________________________
As of the event how are things going on your side. Mine is pretty bad . I am at lottery one and two for real and fake manuscript respectively. Still haven't started grind Will probably do when all servants quest will come out.
That's what it said in the summon odds. They updated that, probably due to the lootbox fiasco. It's much more detailed now and has odds on every servant individually in addition tot he general odds.

And even at 1% the odds of getting her wouldn't have been 100%. Probability doesn't work like that. It would have been 63.4% because...math sucks.
 
Top