That seems likely. There is a some kind event up in Washington state on Sunday. So I assume they are going to announce Davici's Jalter-fest there.
I haven't done any grinding of tears. Because 20 will be available in the Jalter-fest shop. Not to mention I don't want to jinx myself by assuming I'll get her. Either way though with the 180ish rolls I'm going to be doing during that banner it should be an especially easy shop to clear out with all those CE's we'll likely have.
I also plan to be grinding during the event until I just can't stand it anymore.
Considering we're going to have not 1 but 2 different loot chests to pull goodies from there probably isn't ever going to be a better chance to use up the metric ton of goldy apples we've all built up.
I haven't done any grinding of tears. Because 20 will be available in the Jalter-fest shop. Not to mention I don't want to jinx myself by assuming I'll get her. Either way though with the 180ish rolls I'm going to be doing during that banner it should be an especially easy shop to clear out with all those CE's we'll likely have.
I also plan to be grinding during the event until I just can't stand it anymore.

Considering we're going to have not 1 but 2 different loot chests to pull goodies from there probably isn't ever going to be a better chance to use up the metric ton of goldy apples we've all built up.




but I'm fully prepared if I don't get here, I already decided on a max amount of money I'm willing to spend (less than you would think, probably xD) and if I don't get her with that then that's life. Will I despair? Sure. Will I desperately try to get my hands on every free quartz possible to make another 10 roll? Definitely. But it's not the last chance to get her, she will get more rateups in the future. And I will get over the lost money and opportunity after a few days. Good luck to all of you, may you guys be blessed with the Jalter!