Just woke up and found epicness in this place. Ty, guys <3
It's Dr Ēsu time, come to me with all your problems.Just woke up and found epicness in this place. Ty, guys <3
So you’re like HitchIt's Dr Ēsu time, come to me with all your problems.

I aspire to be like that yesSo you’re like Hitch![]()

I did not, dummy. Mouth is not close to vagina or anus.Dont forget your big mouth![]()
You're welcome, baachanJust woke up and found epicness in this place. Ty, guys <3
But i thought you talked out your assI did not, dummy. Mouth is not close to vagina or anus.
You're welcome, baachan

But i thought you talked out your ass![]()

Tell us something we didn't already know...It may be time for me to come out the closet.
I‘m a tsundere. Apparently.
I almost always disliked all tsundere characters and found them annoying. Yet I‘ve heard people call me that both in rl and in here, always been denying it and being annoyed by it, unsure where they got that from. Especially the comments in rl were off-putting and confusing. But after rereading some older texts and thinking on it over time.. maybe I really am.![]()
Oh, it was right there in your face all this time, Marcie D:It may be time for me to come out the closet.
I‘m a tsundere. Apparently.
I almost always disliked all tsundere characters and found them annoying. Yet I‘ve heard people call me that both in rl and in here, always been denying it and being annoyed by it, unsure where they got that from. Especially the comments in rl were off-putting and confusing. But after rereading some older texts and thinking on it over time.. maybe I really am.![]()

Tell us something we didn't already know...
![]()
Did someone say tsundere?
It's time for me to tease them :3
Get out 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
^Oh, it was right there in your face all this time, Marcie D:
Here: GryTSun![]()

I always knewIt may be time for me to come out the closet.
I‘m a tsundere. Apparently.
I almost always disliked all tsundere characters and found them annoying. Yet I‘ve heard people call me that both in rl and in here, always been denying it and being annoyed by it, unsure where they got that from. Especially the comments in rl were off-putting and confusing. But after rereading some older texts and thinking on it over time.. maybe I really am.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hoh just as I change from TSpanda too..Oh, it was right there in your face all this time, Marcie D:
Here: GryTSun![]()
Thought the same when I saw that TSHoh just as I change from TSpanda too..
Bad timing.I'm not suicidal, but don't have much desire to live either. However, I'm so at the end of my emotional rope that I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on before engaging in non-life threatening self harmful behaviors.
I hurt so badley (emotionally) that I find it hard to breathe. I find myself trying to hide the tears in my eyes at work and then at home around my son. I don't even feel like I can work anymore, but my body shows up almost every day even though I feel that it's taking a major toll on my mental health, or lack there of. I have issues with the boring work I'm doing and with how people treat each other in our facility as a whole...actually that goes for this whole bloody town...which I can't seem to get out of.