Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It may be time for me to come out the closet.

I‘m a tsundere. Apparently.

I almost always disliked all tsundere characters and found them annoying. Yet I‘ve heard people call me that both in rl and in here, always been denying it and being annoyed by it, unsure where they got that from. Especially the comments in rl were off-putting and confusing. But after rereading some older texts and thinking on it over time.. maybe I really am. :grumble
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
It may be time for me to come out the closet.

I‘m a tsundere. Apparently.

I almost always disliked all tsundere characters and found them annoying. Yet I‘ve heard people call me that both in rl and in here, always been denying it and being annoyed by it, unsure where they got that from. Especially the comments in rl were off-putting and confusing. But after rereading some older texts and thinking on it over time.. maybe I really am. :grumble
Tell us something we didn't already know...

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It may be time for me to come out the closet.

I‘m a tsundere. Apparently.

I almost always disliked all tsundere characters and found them annoying. Yet I‘ve heard people call me that both in rl and in here, always been denying it and being annoyed by it, unsure where they got that from. Especially the comments in rl were off-putting and confusing. But after rereading some older texts and thinking on it over time.. maybe I really am. :grumble
Oh, it was right there in your face all this time, Marcie D:
Here: GryTSun :blush
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,603
Gender
Female
Country
China
It may be time for me to come out the closet.

I‘m a tsundere. Apparently.

I almost always disliked all tsundere characters and found them annoying. Yet I‘ve heard people call me that both in rl and in here, always been denying it and being annoyed by it, unsure where they got that from. Especially the comments in rl were off-putting and confusing. But after rereading some older texts and thinking on it over time.. maybe I really am. :grumble
I always knew :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Explains why you dislike Rin chan and I like you both :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh, it was right there in your face all this time, Marcie D:
Here: GryTSun :blush
Hoh just as I change from TSpanda too..
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I'm not suicidal, but don't have much desire to live either. However, I'm so at the end of my emotional rope that I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on before engaging in non-life threatening self harmful behaviors.
I hurt so badley (emotionally) that I find it hard to breathe. I find myself trying to hide the tears in my eyes at work and then at home . I don't even feel like I can work anymore, but my body shows up almost every day even though I feel that it's taking a major toll on my mental health, or lack there of. I have issues with the boring work I'm doing and with how people treat each other in our facility as a whole...actually that goes for this whole bloody town...which I can't seem to get out of.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not suicidal, but don't have much desire to live either. However, I'm so at the end of my emotional rope that I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on before engaging in non-life threatening self harmful behaviors.
I hurt so badley (emotionally) that I find it hard to breathe. I find myself trying to hide the tears in my eyes at work and then at home around my son. I don't even feel like I can work anymore, but my body shows up almost every day even though I feel that it's taking a major toll on my mental health, or lack there of. I have issues with the boring work I'm doing and with how people treat each other in our facility as a whole...actually that goes for this whole bloody town...which I can't seem to get out of.

Too much deepness in this confessional for me to pick apart, sometimes having a pro help you reflect and understand, talk to will help. Have you thought of seeing a professional? Sorry that you're going through a tough time with all this craziness. <3 And thats all the legit advice I can think of. Hope it can help.
 
Top