1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.
Rules
1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.
sheep #1
(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be : 1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.
(2) -A famous inventor.
(3) -What is your favorite big cat ? 1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar
(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.
(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.
Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..
(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?
(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?
(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)
(9) -What season suits you best?
(10) -How many holes do you have ?
Sheep
Winner
Second
Last
1
lakhan220
Brandish
kira
2
lakhan220
Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, Organizized
YumaKuga
3
Brandish, Raven
kira, Belserion
lakhan220
4
YumaKuga
Miralicious akuma
kira
5
Brandish
lakhan220
kira, Organizized
6
kira
Organizized
lakhan220
7
Atom
Vici, EmptySoul
Brandish
8
EmptySoul, Raven
Organizized
Brandish
9
Raven
Organizized
xi0
10
Organizized
YumaKuga
xi0, EmptySoul
11
Raven
BrandyThema
xi0
12
Yuma, xi0
BrandyThema
kira
13
Yuma, Knightmare
Atom
Brandish
14
Shinyarcanine45
Knightmare of heaven 0
kira
15
BrandyThema
Raven
xi0
16
Vici
Brandish
kira
17
Brandish, zimbardo
Knightmare of heaven 0
lakhan220
18
DiMaria Yesta
lakhan
Brandish
19
Organizized
Knightmare of heaven 0, Battou
Brandish
20
A.ulq
Zimb
DiMaria, Brandish
21
DiMaria Yesta
xi0
Brandish
22
Organizized
Brandish, lakhan220
kira
23
EmptySoul
Vici
kira
24
Battou
GrySun
Brandish
25
TSPanda
Organizized
kira, Brandish
26
Farfalla
EmptySoul
kira
27
Belserion
GrySun
A.ulq
28
Ustegius
TSPanda
Knightmare of heaven 0
29
Raven
Brandish
kira
30
TSPanda
EmptySoul
Tempus
31
Kat
Farfalla
goodboy_lawlett
32
MonkeyD Dragon
Knightmare of heaven 0
Brandish
33
Belserion
Organizized
xi0
34
GrySun
Farfalla
Brandish
35
Atom
DiMaria Yesta, Organizized
Farfalla
36
MonkeyD Dragon
Belserion
lakhan220
37
Linali
MonkeyD Dragon
Brandish
38
EmptySoul
Ustegius
Brandish
39
Belserion
Arjuna
Organizized
40
Farfalla
GrySun
Emperor Spriggan
41
Darky
Gryffindor
xi0
42
riki
Raven
Purity of Magi
43
Atom
Lady pompom, Linali
Raven
44
riki
EmptySoul
Brandish
45
Brandish
Linali
Battou
46
Atom
Emperor Spriggan
kira
47
Valhalla777, GrySun
Lady pompom, Organizized
Brandish
48
Zirconium
Organizized
riki
49
GrySun, Linali
Gryffindor
kira
50
Linali, A.ulq
Zirconium, Emperor Spriggan
Brandish
51
Irina_mashiro_22
Organizized, Raven
Brandish
52
Lambu
SirSamuel016
DiMaria Yesta
53
Linali
Zirconium `
Emperor Spriggan
54
Organizized
riki
Brandish
55
GrySun
Lambu
Purity of Magi
56
Lambu
Arjuna
Demonspeed
57
-
-
-
58
GrySun
DiMaria Yesta
Lady pompom
59
Xadyu
Belserion
Brandish
60
Vici
Irina Mashiro
syx
61
GrySun, Linali
Vandred, Miralicious Akuma
syx
62
Linali
Holt
Lady pompom
63
Belserion
Shobu_Yoruichi
xi0
64
Organizized
Lady Pompom
Brandish
65
Linali
Seraph
xi0
66
GrySun
Gryffindor
Brandish
67
EmptySoul
Linali
Brandish
68
Lambu
Farfalla, Battou
kira
69
Linali
-
-
70
GrySun
Arjuna
kira
71
Asako
Holt
Brandish
72
Xadyu
Lady pompom, Linali
Brandish
73
Belserion
syx
kira
74
GrySun
xi0
Erinyes
75
Holt
Emperor Spriggan
Juviii
76
syx
Gryffindor
Purity of Magi
77
Gryffindor
Elusia
Arjuna
78
Copy Panda
Lambu
kira
79
Purity of Magi
Vandred
Erinyes
Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.
Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting
Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).
This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
1- Then you decided on how the mansion where the couples will be living during the show looked like... You took special care about their rooms. After gathering with your crew, you decided that the spiciest option was:
a) We're still otakus, so they got japanese rooms~ (Pompom, syx, Asako) +3
b) Nah, they need romance to sparkle, so romantic rooms~ (Seraph, Crescent, Juviii, Linali, Lambu, GrySun, Spriggan, Holt, Zirconium, Hardy) +10
c) No way, we gotta get them active and moving, so disco rooms! (Brandish, kira, Organizized) +3
d) Nothing sexier than a wild tropical theme, so beach rooms~
e) No no, we embrace diversity, let them go ham on sadomaso rooms! (Xadyu, Shobu, DiMaria, xi0) +4
- Erinyes +1
I go for E, i'm sure that when Vici will get tired of just xio, she will gangbang them all with sombra bunshin no jutsu, and needs Pompon, Erin, Gry and Battou in chains to not escape while doing it.
Q1: E is certainly not an option. Neither Erinyes nor my humble self are into SM.
Well, that’s just an assumption on my part about Erinyes (before some people ask why I would know such personal details about Erinyes, lel). The tropical theme looks kinda interesting, but also uncomfortable, so that’s a no for me. A disco room is absolutely not my cup of tea. We can’t take the romance room, because of Erinyes:
Process of elimination only leaves us option A, with which I would be fine with. And I guess Erinyes too, but that’s only an assumption on my part (before some people ask why I would know such personal details about Erinyes, lel). Answer: A
B just looks the prettiest. A and D are weird themed rooms, too distracting from... other things. And once you‘ve seen everything the room has it‘ll become a boring weird room and you‘ll wish for a different room.
C looks annoying and even more distracting, while E just... no Who needs those extra toys?
2- Alright, the couples are now entering the PlayMH Mansion (pronounced PlayMaych). The couple to go in first is:
a) Battou and Tina, the brave couple. Actually, the bravery is mostly hers, and she is dragging Battou like a sack of potatoes (I think I even heard him crying for his mommy). (Brandish, kira, Xadyu, Gryffindor, Hardy) +5
b) Gry and Nali, the competitive couple. They end up making it about the two of them only though, as if there was no one else in the competition for them to beat. They're just focused on scoring already. (Seraph, Crescent, Linali, GrySun, Spriggan, Zirconium, Organizized, syx) +8
c) Vand and Bia, the sweetpie couple, although they also didn't get the hang of it and just tried to be there first to beat the rival. They both mentioned they would like this game more if they had their red and orange family members there. (Asako) +1
d) Syx and Erin, although Syx tried to head out instead first, but Erin-chi was very determined to show who's the best Husbando around and give others a hard time. (Pompom, Juviii, xi0) +3
e) Gary and Vici, 'cause of course those two are the most excited ones about entering a sex mansion! (Lambu, Shobu, Holt, DiMaria) +4
- Erinyes +1
I usually avoid voting on myself as I find it awkward, but having word "competitive" in the name of the ship obliges me to do my best and enter the room before others - ofc, Gry included
Of course the two of us enter first. Competitive as you wrote. The wording on this one was so good Focused on „scoring“ sure
A sounds like an abusive relationship, both header for room E probably... Run Battou.
C are way out of place here, come on Erin and syx, all jokes aside, would be a pretty cute couple actually Gary and Vici I used to think for quite a while they were a legit couple like Fardy. They do have chemistry I think, but no way would they be so fast and eager to jump in first. At least for Vici I‘m not convinced that she’s not extremely shy in RL, completely opposite of her persona here. I think it‘s common for people to be more open about those things with online animosity.
3- What words in the previous question (and its options) triggered your inner hurr?
a) Sack (in option A). (Brandish, Shobu) +2
b) Scoring (in option B). (Seraph, Xadyu, Linali, Organizized, syx, Hardy, DiMaria, xi0) +8
c) Members (in option C).
d) Hard (in option D). (Crescent, Juviii, Zirconium) +3
e) Well, duh, sex (in option E). (Lambu, GrySun, Spriggan, Holt, Asako) +5
- kira +1
- Erinyes +1
- Gryffindor +1
Inner hurr huh? None really, the whole sheep‘s pretty tame tbh, at least compared to what I expected. Though, the word is the word, so... E it is. Scoring would be a close 2nd
4- Once the first group enters, the rest follows, couple by couple, and end up being directed to a main living room where they all finally meet the other participants... but how do they react to each other?
a) Simple but friendly handshakes, gotta keep class. (Brandish, Seraph, kira, Linali) +4
b) With puns, trying to break the ice:
Marian Erin: You guys will have it hard against our syx-appeal
Syx: Gary, that will be unBEARable AMIRITE?
Everyone: ... (Crescent, Pompom, Juviii, Lambu, Holt, Organizized, syx, Asako) +8
c) Not much talking at all... and I mean, at all. This is awkward... Uhm, well, might as well talk to you, player. How's it going? I'm feeling fine today, the sky is clear (have you noticed that in moments like this, it's always the weather that is mentioned as a topic, and that now you'll remember that for the rest of your life and judge people and yourself based on it? (GREAT!), the cats are playful and a random hobo is threatening people down the street. Good old Brazil. But enough talking about me, what about you? Oh... I guess you just wanna keep on doing this and I'm distracting you, taking you a long time with this needlessly long option and safhiasfasp (Xadyu, GrySun, Gryffindor, xi0) +4
Sorry, fucking Hardy stole my keyboard, move on.
d) The couples throw eye daggers at each other, to intimidate the rest and keep them away from the victory and their partners. Especially Gry, he loves a good fight. (Hardy) +1
e) All participants just make out with each other, a perfectly normal way to say "hello" imo.
- Erinyes +1
- DiMaria +1
This one was so good, I just have to take it as the answer. Props to hardy for making me laugh, and creating an awkward enough text for that awkward enough situation.
Puns are not my thing. A would probably be my 2nd answer, some polite handshakes, why not. I don‘t throw daggers at people If anything I‘ll keep people away and wait for that part of the game to be over, not interested in that „everyone makes out“ situation. As syx said, Gry doesn‘t share
Not that I‘d even need to throw daggers at the competition, in a realistic setting they can‘t win normally either, so why get extra worked up
5- BAM, surprise challenge! They barely got in and they'll be cooking for each other! They have to decide on what to eat, considering the things ahead of them. The majority picked:
a) Chocolate, 'cause romance (and, well, Gary has some other ideas for the use of chocolate as well). (Pompom, Juviii, Linali, Lambu, Spriggan, Zirconium, Organizized, Gryffindor, syx, Asako) +10
b) Oysters, 'cause it's aphrodisiac, wet and soft, etc. (Brandish, Seraph, xi0) +3
c) Nyotaimori / Nantaimori sushi, 'cause what's more romantic(and erotic) than eating delicious food right from your partner? (kira, Xadyu, Hardy, DiMaria) +4
d) Each other. 69 (Crescent, GrySun, Shobu, Holt) +4
e) Literally each other....Like the real practical classes in anatomy, where you gotta boil the bod- Wait! what are you doing!? You can't cook your partner, I know he/she looks good, but this is not a new season of hannibal!
- Erinyes +1
- Chocolate would be the best thing to have, a good fondue with fruits would be ideal trigger for a good time in the mansion *-*
That option "D" though... heh, spicy.
Q5: I don’t think Erinyes is into 69. That’s – of course – only an assumption on my part (before some people ask why I would know such personal details about Erinyes, lel). And I doubt the rest would openly admit to want to go for 69. The same could be said to Nyotaimori, even though there are some nice things you can do with honey and chocolate sauce, just sayin. Oysters is probably not everyone’s cup of tea. Won’t even bother commenting on option E. That only leaves chocolate, which is also the best option. I’m sure Erinyes won’t think herself too good for making me some chocolate.
Don’t even have to tell that I’m gonna make great chocolate as well. Answer: A
Love does indeed go through the stomach, so well picked „game“.
But why not offer actual food in the answers? D: Chocolate isn‘t food, and is especially awful eating sweets on an empty stomach.
Never ate oysters, nor do I expect them to taste well. And who needs extra aphrodisiacs in such a setting
I kinda don‘t like sushi, it just tastes salty. And I never liked or understood that kink of combining food with a human body in such a way.. So gonna pass on that one too.
Literally eating each other Uhh.. Guess all that‘s left to pick is D... but don‘t we miss the game‘s theme since it was about making actual food... was it? Oh well, the other groups are screwing up everything too, even more so probably, so I don‘t mind. It‘s basically about „who screws up less“.
6- After dinner, it's already quite late and the couples get ready to spend their first night in the mansion (no mafia kills pls).
Once in their rooms, whats the first thing they do in the bed?
a) Jump on it and start a pillow fight. (Pompom, Linali, Spriggan, Hardy) +4
b) Fight for who will get what side of the bed. (Zirconium) +1
c) Gossip about how bad the other couples looked together (Seraph, DiMaria, xi0) +3
d) Make plans for killing the producers that got them in this shi- sheep! (Erinyes, Xadyu) +2
e) Just take the Vandred Road: " =3= gimme a kissu! " (Brandish, Asako) +2
f) Fine! This is supposed to be a pervy sheep, so sexy time! (Crescent, kira, Lambu, Shobu) +4
g spot) The most perverted act imaginable.....
Spoiler: You've been warned (Juviii, GrySun, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor) +5
- syx +1
Q6: Not gonna start a pillow fight. I’m sure Magi-chan automatically appears when a pillow fight is about to start, and then she will wreak havoc. Everyone knows dis.
Can’t go for G, F and E for Erinyes‘s sake. There won’t be a fight in regards to the bed, since I’ll let Erinyes sleep on the bed, while I’ll take the couch...
...or the floor.
Gossiping is not one of my strongest character traits, and we surerly are no killers (unless you talk shit about HxH or Marian, then be aware of Erinyes!). Answer: H – I’ll propose to make Erinyes some good hot chocolate with toasted marshmallows, we take some blankets and pillows to make a comfort zone on the balcony and talk about all kind of stuff. Obviously, Erinyes will get the wrong idea when I make said proposal.
Now that you mention mafia kills, yeah Vand ain‘t surviving to Day 3 Maybe Bia got blocker/escort for the 5th time again, and this whole sheep is just a sidestory of Vand being blocked one night then being offed on the second night.
There‘s two people going to one bed, and the answers are all extremely tame. This is rather surprising but sure.
You said „first thing they do“. Hand holding is a cute enough start. The night‘s still young, no need to rush things
7-Whatever perverted act (looking at you hand holding) the couples were performing, was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door, the couples argue for a few seconds trying to decide who will get up and answer the door until someone finally "decides" to go (more like gets kicked off the bed). Who is at the door at such hours?
a) Gryffindor. After the last WWWR, you know he's everywhere and will do whatever it takes to learn more about MH people. (Crescent, kira, Pompom, Juviii, Erinyes, Lambu, GrySun, Spriggan, Zirconium, Asako) +10
b) A tattoo artist offering you guys a tramp stamp as a souvenir of the show, that you can carry for your life.
Spoiler: You've been warned again, I try to protect your eyes but you won't listen
c) Jehovah witnesses. What!? ok who left the windows open?? (Brandish, Xadyu, Hardy, xi0) +4
d) The cockblock police AKA another couple, who with a smug grin on their face, asks if you have any extra blankets laying around. Orgz isn't in the sheep, but I bet he's not the only one that here and there thinks about Swings~ (Linali, Holt, Organizized, DiMaria) +4
e) The FBI, they heard someone was holding hands in the property and your couple is the main suspect of such perversion. Shame on them. (Seraph, Shobu) +2
- Gryffindor +1
a) Gryffindor. After the last WWWR, you know he's everywhere and will do
he's everywhere and will do whatever it takes to learn more about MH people.
8- After the first speed challenge (the cooking one, where the winner was the couple that cooked a churros [a homage to Lambu] dessert), it was time for the real first challenge. What did you prepare for the couples?
a) They have to answer to questions about each other... which would sadly reveal how little they know about each other D: ! (Seraph, Pompom, Xadyu, Linali, Lambu, DiMaria) +6
b) A wall climbling race! While wearing a black spandex suit! Of course you pictured them as out of Gantz and not like sadomaso again, right...?
c) 1 vs 1 fights, SnK style: they'll be dressed like the Attack and the Female titans (kira, Spriggan, Zirconium, xi0) +4
d) Strip poker, do you have enough clothes for this? (Crescent, Juviii, GrySun, Hardy, Asako) +5
e) Shoulder wars, do you preffer top or bottom? (Brandish, Shobu, Holt, Organizized, syx) +5
f) An Art Contest with the theme Nude Painting. (Gryffindor) +1
- Erinyes +1
Damn, this one is difficult, all of them would be cool choices for this kind of contest, I would go with the question challenge or Strip Poker
If it was me I would make the questions one though, so thats it.
And of course they won with the Churros, you cannot lose with that *Q*
Q8: F is gay, D and C is not gonna happen, A carries potential for some beef. Wall climbing is super fun, so is Shoulder Wars in the pool or on the beach. Can’t decide, couldn’t find proper gifs, let a coin decide. Answer: E (bottom for me, of course)
Sweet, a game! Winning games I like. The strip next to poker is a bit confusing though. Does that mean we‘re using striped cards or something? Oh well, I‘ll manage it whatever it is
Shoulder wars is probably too tiring. Painting takes forever and will just end with people sleeping, B and C are... weird. Female titan can’t beat male titan, we’ve seen than in AoT already, boooring.
A sounds like an interesting game, probably the most guessed answer. But out of all these poker comes the closest to a MG, and it‘s a mindgame with both players having equal odds, unlike needing more knowledge in A or physical ability in most others.
9- Ok, as you observe this first part of the show, you can imagine that people already have a favorite pairing, with more chemistry, that they'll support throughout this competition. Which pairing is the fittest and you believe will win the competition?
a) Vandria (Lambu, Hardy) +2
b) Grynali (Seraph, Crescent, Linali, GrySun, Spriggan, Zirconium, syx, Asako) +8
c) Eryx (Pompom, Juviii, xi0) +3
d) Battina (kira) +1
e) Garici (Brandish, Xadyu, Shobu, Holt, Organizized, DiMaria) +6
- Erinyes +1
- Gryffindor +1
- Grynali and Garici have great potential, but my shit is Boss Vandred x Pompom hands down.
Its like Romeo and Juliet: forbidden, bloody, predestined and so cute
I’m actually quite sure that there is something going on between them. There is no way they would let an approx. 12h distance get in the way of their affection.
They will reveal it. Here on MH. I guarantee it. They are just waiting for the moment when they can post something like this:
The only other pairing I could see win is Garici, but voting for that one means Magi draws an annoying Sombra again >.>
Meanwhile, this pairing winning gives me another pic with Aomine in it. I have to see that, so for that alone I‘m hoping this pair wins.
Hm... This one is a hard question... Certainly Grynali and Battina are very popular, Garici too, that Vandria seems very unpopular XD (you and Lambu are the ones that support it Farfy ç . ç), but I'd go with Eryx, so option C two epic people together _.
11- Do you hate Lambu right now?
a) Yes. (Crescent, Juviii, Lambu, Shobu, xi0) +5
b) There's a b. (Seraph, Pompom, Erinyes, Xadyu, Linali, GrySun, Spriggan, Holt, Zirconium, Organizized, Gryffindor, syx, Hardy, Asako) +14
- Brandish +1
- kira +1
Q11: No, the sheep was bound to happen regardless of its number. Or let's say Faffs was destined to do such sheep one way or the other. Lambu just made the inevitable happen sooner.
Of course not, You and Battou were the ones that came up with the sheep thing (I know it was mostly you with your sheep thing Farfy ), Lambu didn't know. Even I didn't know what you would do. I feel deceived but that was fun
12- BONUS: What other 5 ships should be in the second season of this show?
(each answer counts as a separated one here)
Farfalla x Hardy (Pompom, Linali, Lambu, GrySun, Holt, Organizized, Hardy, DiMaria) +8
Purity of Magi x Holt (Erinyes, Linali, Lambu, Holt, syx, Asako) +6
goldb x riki (Linali, Holt, Organizized, DiMaria) +4
Elusia x Darky (Pompom, Lambu, GrySun) +3
Raven x xi0 (Crescent, syx, DiMaria) +3
niichan x Sky (Holt, Organizized) +2
GrySun x Demonspeed (Crescent, Lambu) +2
Farfalla x Battou (kira, GrySun) +2
Farfalla x Purity of Magi (kira, GrySun) +2
Emperor Spriggan x Belserion (Brandish, Crescent) +2
Demonspeed x Erinyes (Pompom, DiMaria) +2
Aizen x Elusia (Brandish) +1
Gallon x Asako (Brandish) +1
M3J x Hannibal Psyche (Brandish) +1
Brandish x Crescent_jinxgrace (Brandish) +1
GrySun x Vandred (Crescent) +1
Lambu x Elusia (Crescent) +1
Purity of Magi x Battou (kira) +1
Purity of Magi x Hardy (kira) +1
Farfalla x Battou x Purity of Magi x Hardy (kira) +1
Shinobi x Nose (Juviii) +1
Shinobi x Wrench (Juviii) +1
Shinobi x Seraph (Juviii) +1
Kira x hi’s (Juviii) +1
Juviii x Ucal (Juviii) +1
Lambu x syx (Erinyes) +1
Going Merry (Xadyu) +1
Millenium Falcon (Xadyu) +1
Titanic (Xadyu) +1
Jupiter II (Xadyu) +1
Serenity (Xadyu) +1
Doughboy x Vici (Linali) +1
Axiomus x Crescent_jinxgrace (Linali) +1
Panda x Takuan (Lambu) +1
Vici x Brandish (GrySun) +1
Asako x gnut (Shobu) +1
Farfalla x Vici (Shobu) +1
liductan x riki (Shobu) +1
Organizized x Totinona (Shobu) +1
Xadyu x Elusia (Shobu) +1
SirSamuel016 x TotalEconomist (Holt) +1
Purity of Magi x Erinyes (Zirconium) +1
kira x lakhan220 (Organizized) +1
Darky x Atom (Organizized) +1
Purity of Magi x niichan (syx) +1
Gallon x xi0 (syx) +1
Farfalla x Shobu_Yoruichi (syx) +1
buffynut x gnut (Hardy) +1
Ustegius x Organizized (Hardy) +1
JamesRye x Mafia Game (Hardy) +1
Lambu x Churros (Hardy) +1
xi0 x lawlett (DiMaria) +1
M3J x Raven (xi0) +1
Gallon x Battou (xi0) +1
Raven x Totinona (xi0) +1
Battou x Traps (xi0) +1
xi0 x Pizza (xi0) +1
- Demonspeed x GrySun
- Farfalla x Hardy (like, why this isn't even here??)
- Panda x Takuan ; so much loyalty I could see
- Holt x Magi
- Elusia x Darky (even if its been a while since I saw it around, it was so fluffy) u.u
Q12: Purity of Magi x Holt: Only god knows why these two haven’t made it into the top tier of ships...
Purity of Magi x niichan: Too bad both of them only interact in the Meet the Moderators or Member Zone section, and not in the Fun Forum. Otherwise, this would be a thing. They have the same wave length and get along extremely well, if I may say so.
Gallon x xi0: Gallon already admitted that he loves Gary and that he wants to ride him so much.
Gary rejected him so far, because he wants to be the one to ride Gallon.
Raven x xi0: Haven’t heard much about them lately, which is sad. That’s why I bring this lovely couple up again. Don’t make them sad by letting this ship sink.
Farfalla x Shobu_Yoruichi: Hope a lot of other people choose this ship, forcing Faffs to put this one down on paper. : )
Uhhh, can these also include participants of season 1? And can I have less than 10 individual people? It wasn‘t said, so idk.
The first 3 ships were an easy pick, the last two took a while. Is it legal to have you in 3 pairings? Guess we‘d have to clone you twice so season 2 works out. I think many would just pair you two because you‘re hosts. And you and Magi, I swear, could be a nice couple. You bicker a lot, which you taught me equals love!
Well done @Linali I believed in you that you can do it I didn't want nor try to win this kind of sheep, but I'm sure neither did you Tanking the bullet for us, how nice
Still, a win's a win. I'll let you be on top for now
Thanks @Farfalla@Battou for the... experience. Hope season 2 is planned for game 96, or whichever the next weird number is, you two know this stuff better.
Thank you @Farfalla and @Battou for the Effort put into this Sheep and for hosting it,and congratulations @Linali for winning the Sheep Game once more.
Purity of Magi x Holt (Erinyes, Linali, Lambu, Holt, syx, Asako) +6
Farfalla x Purity of Magi (kira, GrySun) +2
Purity of Magi x Battou (kira) +1
Purity of Magi x Hardy (kira) +1
Farfalla x Battou x Purity of Magi x Hardy (kira) +1
Purity of Magi x Erinyes (Zirconium) +1
Purity of Magi x niichan (syx) +1
However after Erin-chan found out that I am not only shipped with her. We be like:
Erin-chan: ''But Magi-chan!! Weren't we suppose to be an awesome duo?! This doesn't make any sense!'' Magi: ''Hm, people these days and their random ships. Everyone wants a bit of the purity it seems. How adorable.''
However this is not what it should look like. How it all went after Farfosh found this image:
Magu: ''Noooo! What is this for randomness pair?! Mommy is gonna kill me'' Lambuda: ''I want churros.''
Farfosh: ''Magu were are you?'' Magu: *Hides behind Lambuda* It's not what it is, mommy! It's Lambuda's fault!'' Lambuda: ''I want churros.''
Farfosh: ''Dw, I know it's all a joke.'' Magu:*Surprised she can be nice and didn't even scold me* ''For real?!'' Magu and Farfosh:*hug moment* Farfosh: ''There there''
Well done @Linali I believed in you that you can do it I didn't want nor try to win this kind of sheep, but I'm sure neither did you Tanking the bullet for us, how nice
Now, back to business - I have one sheep prepared, but it's special sheep, tough and unpredictable (*evil laugh*). I can post it even now, or I can post long story sheep, but I need day or two to prepare it. Your choice guys?
Who the hell is the one you used to represent Hardy? XD
And don't fool yourself with that mommy talk, I'd still kill you ò.ó
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Give us the hard one, Nali *-*
Btw, you're TOO good at this. We've been mocking Gryff as a stalker but you're the one that really gets how we all work.
So in reality the Sheep Queen has us all under surveillance D: