Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
SHEEP 69 RESULTS!​

1- Then you decided on how the mansion where the couples will be living during the show looked like... You took special care about their rooms. After gathering with your crew, you decided that the spiciest option was:
a) We're still otakus, so they got japanese rooms~ (Pompom, syx, Asako) +3
b) Nah, they need romance to sparkle, so romantic rooms~ (Seraph, Crescent, Juviii, Linali, Lambu, GrySun, Spriggan, Holt, Zirconium, Hardy) +10
c) No way, we gotta get them active and moving, so disco rooms! (Brandish, kira, Organizized) +3
d) Nothing sexier than a wild tropical theme, so beach rooms~
e) No no, we embrace diversity, let them go ham on sadomaso rooms! (Xadyu, Shobu, DiMaria, xi0) +4
- Erinyes +1
....the bed forgot to shave :fan
f- Ice hotel ♥


- Romantic rooms all the way, whats the point of dating show without them :cookiehand
Since it's dating reality show, then romantic of course. Although disco room works on my imagination like crazy :heh
I go for E, i'm sure that when Vici will get tired of just xio, she will gangbang them all with sombra bunshin no jutsu, and needs Pompon, Erin, Gry and Battou in chains to not escape while doing it.
(A is pretty awesome too though)
1)

Inside a barn.
Q1: E is certainly not an option. Neither Erinyes nor my humble self are into SM.



Well, that’s just an assumption on my part about Erinyes (before some people ask why I would know such personal details about Erinyes, lel). The tropical theme looks kinda interesting, but also uncomfortable, so that’s a no for me. A disco room is absolutely not my cup of tea. We can’t take the romance room, because of Erinyes:



Process of elimination only leaves us option A, with which I would be fine with. And I guess Erinyes too, but that’s only an assumption on my part (before some people ask why I would know such personal details about Erinyes, lel).
Answer: A
1- B I don’t really care about the romance but I saw some wine bottles there :catshrug
ofc e, I like SM. They should try :blush
B just looks the prettiest. A and D are weird themed rooms, too distracting from... other things. And once you‘ve seen everything the room has it‘ll become a boring weird room and you‘ll wish for a different room.
C looks annoying and even more distracting, while E just... no :oh Who needs those extra toys? :bnah
Otaku blood talks.
A sex swing isn't "sadomaso"....

2- Alright, the couples are now entering the PlayMH Mansion (pronounced PlayMaych). The couple to go in first is:
a) Battou and Tina, the brave couple. Actually, the bravery is mostly hers, and she is dragging Battou like a sack of potatoes (I think I even heard him crying for his mommy). (Brandish, kira, Xadyu, Gryffindor, Hardy) +5
b) Gry and Nali, the competitive couple. They end up making it about the two of them only though, as if there was no one else in the competition for them to beat. They're just focused on scoring already. (Seraph, Crescent, Linali, GrySun, Spriggan, Zirconium, Organizized, syx) +8
c) Vand and Bia, the sweetpie couple, although they also didn't get the hang of it and just tried to be there first to beat the rival. They both mentioned they would like this game more if they had their red and orange family members there. (Asako) +1
d) Syx and Erin, although Syx tried to head out instead first, but Erin-chi was very determined to show who's the best Husbando around and give others a hard time. (Pompom, Juviii, xi0) +3
e) Gary and Vici, 'cause of course those two are the most excited ones about entering a sex mansion! (Lambu, Shobu, Holt, DiMaria) +4
- Erinyes +1
f) Holt and Magi.... cause they rule the game !

I usually avoid voting on myself as I find it awkward, but having word "competitive" in the name of the ship obliges me to do my best and enter the room before others - ofc, Gry included :evil
- Lets be honest, those two would rush into the mansion like if their life was on it. :lmao
E, to quickly get tired of Xio xD
(this one was rather hilarious)
Q2: This is B, no contest. Linali x GrySun have been waiting for this day their entire life.



Vici would be also one of those who can’t wait and head out first asap, but since she is with Gary... yeah... :catshrug
Answer: B
The most perverted couple
Of course the two of us enter first. Competitive as you wrote. The wording on this one was so good :lmao Focused on „scoring“ sure :rolleyes:

A sounds like an abusive relationship, both header for room E probably... Run Battou.
C are way out of place here, come on :nah Erin and syx, all jokes aside, would be a pretty cute couple actually :hmm Gary and Vici I used to think for quite a while they were a legit couple like Fardy. They do have chemistry I think, but no way would they be so fast and eager to jump in first. At least for Vici I‘m not convinced that she’s not extremely shy in RL, completely opposite of her persona here. I think it‘s common for people to be more open about those things with online animosity.
:XD syx and Erin would be a deadly (cute) combo for those manhwa wars, an explosion of cute gifs.
I would not be excited to enter this "sex mansion"... what even is that???

3- What words in the previous question (and its options) triggered your inner hurr?
a) Sack (in option A). (Brandish, Shobu) +2
b) Scoring (in option B). (Seraph, Xadyu, Linali, Organizized, syx, Hardy, DiMaria, xi0) +8
c) Members (in option C).
d) Hard (in option D). (Crescent, Juviii, Zirconium) +3
e) Well, duh, sex (in option E). (Lambu, GrySun, Spriggan, Holt, Asako) +5
- kira +1
- Erinyes +1
- Gryffindor +1
:arf:handgun All of them..... but let’s go with....
d) Hard (in option D).

:hmm(is that why his name is hardy, Farfalla?)
btw.....
Plzzzzz don’t kill me!!!!!!!
f) Potaoes... aren't potaoes aphrodisiac ? :hmph
Did someone said scoring?
- Im rather slow for sex jokes kinda: "ohhhhh now I get it" :derp


I'm so hard right now, the mouse is about to explode.
(bit obvious XD)
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Q3: Scoring, not only it sounds sexier than sex, no, scoring can be pure sex as well.




Answer: B
3b) Scoring (in option B).
It irked more than hurred tho '-'
3. sweetpie
My heart skipped a beat and I was blushing. There was a sensation like after you eat fatty foods
Inner hurr huh? None really, the whole sheep‘s pretty tame tbh, at least compared to what I expected. Though, the word is the word, so... E it is. Scoring would be a close 2nd :XD
Look guys ->
Hurr is my favorite emote tho :hurr this is totally lady pompom talking :hurr

4- Once the first group enters, the rest follows, couple by couple, and end up being directed to a main living room where they all finally meet the other participants... but how do they react to each other?
a) Simple but friendly handshakes, gotta keep class. (Brandish, Seraph, kira, Linali) +4
b) With puns, trying to break the ice:
Marian Erin: You guys will have it hard against our syx-appeal :derp
Syx: Gary, that will be unBEARable AMIRITE? :derp
Everyone: ... (Crescent, Pompom, Juviii, Lambu, Holt, Organizized, syx, Asako) +8
c) Not much talking at all... and I mean, at all. This is awkward... Uhm, well, might as well talk to you, player. How's it going? I'm feeling fine today, the sky is clear (have you noticed that in moments like this, it's always the weather that is mentioned as a topic, and that now you'll remember that for the rest of your life and judge people and yourself based on it? (GREAT!), the cats are playful and a random hobo is threatening people down the street. Good old Brazil. But enough talking about me, what about you? Oh... I guess you just wanna keep on doing this and I'm distracting you, taking you a long time with this needlessly long option and safhiasfasp (Xadyu, GrySun, Gryffindor, xi0) +4
Sorry, fucking Hardy stole my keyboard, move on.
d) The couples throw eye daggers at each other, to intimidate the rest and keep them away from the victory and their partners. Especially Gry, he loves a good fight. (Hardy) +1
e) All participants just make out with each other, a perfectly normal way to say "hello" imo.
- Erinyes +1
- DiMaria +1
“Got to have that foreplay for the massive orgy about to happen” :doge
f- Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifs
1st :

2nd :
- lol, option C was also a masterpiece :XD
Where's the option when all of them start the orgy in the living room???
I'll go for E then, ppl "making out" is something nice to start it.
(probably...I can't see awkwardness with this group...or "keeping class" :lmao)
If it’s up to me, I’ll always pick the option involving puns. That’s just a given.
Q4: I’ll break the ice... with puns or whatever. I’m pretty confident in my abilities to achieve a comfortable atmosphere between all of us.




























Answer: B
Vici asking them to have group sex
This one was so good, I just have to take it as the answer. Props to hardy for making me laugh, and creating an awkward enough text for that awkward enough situation.
Puns are not my thing. A would probably be my 2nd answer, some polite handshakes, why not. I don‘t throw daggers at people :nah If anything I‘ll keep people away and wait for that part of the game to be over, not interested in that „everyone makes out“ situation. As syx said, Gry doesn‘t share :edu
Not that I‘d even need to throw daggers at the competition, in a realistic setting they can‘t win normally either, so why get extra worked up :heh

5- BAM, surprise challenge! They barely got in and they'll be cooking for each other! They have to decide on what to eat, considering the things ahead of them. The majority picked:
a) Chocolate, 'cause romance (and, well, Gary has some other ideas for the use of chocolate as well). (Pompom, Juviii, Linali, Lambu, Spriggan, Zirconium, Organizized, Gryffindor, syx, Asako) +10
b) Oysters, 'cause it's aphrodisiac, wet and soft, etc. (Brandish, Seraph, xi0) +3
c) Nyotaimori / Nantaimori sushi, 'cause what's more romantic(and erotic) than eating delicious food right from your partner? (kira, Xadyu, Hardy, DiMaria) +4
d) Each other. 6:hurr :hurr9 (Crescent, GrySun, Shobu, Holt) +4
e) Literally each other....Like the real practical classes in anatomy, where you gotta boil the bod- Wait! what are you doing!? You can't cook your partner, I know he/she looks good, but this is not a new season of hannibal!
- Erinyes +1
f) Pear frangipane tart by erin'...!
Chocolate, 'cause sweets are justice, sweets are love, sweets are everything :swoon
- Chocolate would be the best thing to have, a good fondue with fruits would be ideal trigger for a good time in the mansion *-*
That option "D" though... heh, spicy. :kappa
Finally a worthy choice, 69 sake ofc. Hope tongues and dicks are long and broad for the delight of everyone.
Chocolate. I wanna say D because hurr, but let’s be realistic. It’s chocolate.
Q5: I don’t think Erinyes is into 69. That’s – of course – only an assumption on my part (before some people ask why I would know such personal details about Erinyes, lel). And I doubt the rest would openly admit to want to go for 69. The same could be said to Nyotaimori, even though there are some nice things you can do with honey and chocolate sauce, just sayin. Oysters is probably not everyone’s cup of tea. Won’t even bother commenting on option E. That only leaves chocolate, which is also the best option. I’m sure Erinyes won’t think herself too good for making me some chocolate.



Don’t even have to tell that I’m gonna make great chocolate as well.
Answer: A
Love does indeed go through the stomach, so well picked „game“.



But why not offer actual food in the answers? D: Chocolate isn‘t food, and is especially awful eating sweets on an empty stomach.
Never ate oysters, nor do I expect them to taste well. And who needs extra aphrodisiacs in such a setting :catshrug

I kinda don‘t like sushi, it just tastes salty. And I never liked or understood that kink of combining food with a human body in such a way.. :grumble So gonna pass on that one too.

Literally eating each other :oh Uhh.. Guess all that‘s left to pick is D... but don‘t we miss the game‘s theme since it was about making actual food... was it? Oh well, the other groups are screwing up everything too, even more so probably, so I don‘t mind. It‘s basically about „who screws up less“.
I'm not sure I know what you're implying with the chocolate stuff. Too sticky.

6- After dinner, it's already quite late and the couples get ready to spend their first night in the mansion (no mafia kills pls).
Once in their rooms, whats the first thing they do in the bed?
a) Jump on it and start a pillow fight. (Pompom, Linali, Spriggan, Hardy) +4
b) Fight for who will get what side of the bed. (Zirconium) +1
c) Gossip about how bad the other couples looked together :teehee (Seraph, DiMaria, xi0) +3
d) Make plans for killing the producers that got them in this shi- sheep! (Erinyes, Xadyu) +2
e) Just take the Vandred Road: " =3= gimme a kissu! " (Brandish, Asako) +2
f) Fine! This is supposed to be a pervy sheep, so sexy time! (Crescent, kira, Lambu, Shobu) +4
g spot) The most perverted act imaginable.....
Spoiler: You've been warned (Juviii, GrySun, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor) +5
- syx +1
d) Make plans for killing the producers that got them in this shi- sheep!

And I'm going to win this :hmph
- If you are in that situation then it would better be productive u.u
Sexy time to warm the engines, let's do this the right way.
(just because I find this extremely hilarious XD)
Q6: Not gonna start a pillow fight. I’m sure Magi-chan automatically appears when a pillow fight is about to start, and then she will wreak havoc. Everyone knows dis.



Can’t go for G, F and E for Erinyes‘s sake. There won’t be a fight in regards to the bed, since I’ll let Erinyes sleep on the bed, while I’ll take the couch...



...or the floor.



Gossiping is not one of my strongest character traits, and we surerly are no killers (unless you talk shit about HxH or Marian, then be aware of Erinyes!).
Answer: H – I’ll propose to make Erinyes some good hot chocolate with toasted marshmallows, we take some blankets and pillows to make a comfort zone on the balcony and talk about all kind of stuff. Obviously, Erinyes will get the wrong idea when I make said proposal.

7- A He’s out there, be careful. He might even already be under the bed. :catshrug
Now that you mention mafia kills, yeah Vand ain‘t surviving to Day 3 :teehee Maybe Bia got blocker/escort for the 5th time again, and this whole sheep is just a sidestory of Vand being blocked one night then being offed on the second night.

There‘s two people going to one bed, and the answers are all extremely tame. This is rather surprising :hmm but sure.

You said „first thing they do“. Hand holding is a cute enough start. The night‘s still young, no need to rush things :rolleyes:
A Pillow fight! Everyone likes pillow fights.:awe

7-Whatever perverted act (looking at you hand holding) the couples were performing, was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door, the couples argue for a few seconds trying to decide who will get up and answer the door until someone finally "decides" to go (more like gets kicked off the bed). Who is at the door at such hours?
a) Gryffindor. After the last WWWR, you know he's everywhere and will do whatever it takes to learn more about MH people. (Crescent, kira, Pompom, Juviii, Erinyes, Lambu, GrySun, Spriggan, Zirconium, Asako) +10
b) A tattoo artist offering you guys a tramp stamp as a souvenir of the show, that you can carry for your life.
Spoiler: You've been warned again, I try to protect your eyes but you won't listen
c) Jehovah witnesses. What!? ok who left the windows open?? (Brandish, Xadyu, Hardy, xi0) +4
d) The cockblock police AKA another couple, who with a smug grin on their face, asks if you have any extra blankets laying around. Orgz isn't in the sheep, but I bet he's not the only one that here and there thinks about Swings~ (Linali, Holt, Organizized, DiMaria) +4
e) The FBI, they heard someone was holding hands in the property and your couple is the main suspect of such perversion. Shame on them. :nah (Seraph, Shobu) +2
- Gryffindor +1
a) Gryffindor. After the last WWWR, you know he's everywhere and will do
he's everywhere and will do whatever it takes to learn more about MH people.

[/QUOTE]
Since it's 69 sheep, I guess I'll just go with the flow...
- Moreover, he's probably watching you... at this very moment...



:lmao
E, FUCK THE FBI!!!! LITERALLY.:allthe
(random guess tbh)
I’m a simple man. I see my name in an answer option, that’s what I go for.
Q7: None of those options. There is only one person who could be at the door.












Answer: F – Marian Cross
Gryff cmon bruh. Not now.

8- After the first speed challenge (the cooking one, where the winner was the couple that cooked a churros [a homage to Lambu] dessert), it was time for the real first challenge. What did you prepare for the couples?
a) They have to answer to questions about each other... which would sadly reveal how little they know about each other D: ! (Seraph, Pompom, Xadyu, Linali, Lambu, DiMaria) +6
b) A wall climbling race! While wearing a black spandex suit! Of course you pictured them as out of Gantz and not like sadomaso again, right...?
c) 1 vs 1 fights, SnK style: they'll be dressed like the Attack and the Female titans :hurr (kira, Spriggan, Zirconium, xi0) +4
d) Strip poker, do you have enough clothes for this? :hurr (Crescent, Juviii, GrySun, Hardy, Asako) +5
e) Shoulder wars, do you preffer top or bottom? :hurr (Brandish, Shobu, Holt, Organizized, syx) +5
f) An Art Contest with the theme Nude Painting. (Gryffindor) +1
- Erinyes +1
Just imagine these questions... :hurr
Damn, this one is difficult, all of them would be cool choices for this kind of contest, I would go with the question challenge or Strip Poker :hurr
If it was me I would make the questions one though, so thats it.

And of course they won with the Churros, you cannot lose with that *Q*
I don't get why this is asked... but who cares, let's heat this shit up!
E, to feel it closely

(well it was this or strip poker XD but this could be more fun)
looks fun. Can’t go with pure hurr answers all the way.
Yes you can :nah
Q8: F is gay, D and C is not gonna happen, A carries potential for some beef. Wall climbing is super fun, so is Shoulder Wars in the pool or on the beach. Can’t decide, couldn’t find proper gifs, let a coin decide.
Answer: E (bottom for me, of course)
a sounds fun :teehee
Sweet, a game! Winning games I like. The strip next to poker is a bit confusing though. Does that mean we‘re using striped cards or something? :worrybunny Oh well, I‘ll manage it whatever it is :lick

Shoulder wars is probably too tiring. Painting takes forever and will just end with people sleeping, B and C are... weird. Female titan can’t beat male titan, we’ve seen than in AoT already, boooring.
A sounds like an interesting game, probably the most guessed answer. But out of all these poker comes the closest to a MG, and it‘s a mindgame with both players having equal odds, unlike needing more knowledge in A or physical ability in most others.

9- Ok, as you observe this first part of the show, you can imagine that people already have a favorite pairing, with more chemistry, that they'll support throughout this competition. Which pairing is the fittest and you believe will win the competition?
a) Vandria (Lambu, Hardy) +2
b) Grynali (Seraph, Crescent, Linali, GrySun, Spriggan, Zirconium, syx, Asako) +8
c) Eryx (Pompom, Juviii, xi0) +3
d) Battina (kira) +1
e) Garici (Brandish, Xadyu, Shobu, Holt, Organizized, DiMaria) +6
- Erinyes +1
- Gryffindor +1
f) Maholt
Come on, we already compete with each other, imagine the level of our combined competitiveness - no chance for others :hip
- Grynali and Garici have great potential, but my shit is Boss Vandred x Pompom hands down.
Its like Romeo and Juliet: forbidden, bloody, predestined and so cute :x3
What competition? xD Who cums first??
If it's like that

E, again :kappa
Q9: Old but gold:



I’m actually quite sure that there is something going on between them. There is no way they would let an approx. 12h distance get in the way of their affection.



They will reveal it. Here on MH. I guarantee it. They are just waiting for the moment when they can post something like this:


Answer: B

The only other pairing I could see win is Garici, but voting for that one means Magi draws an annoying Sombra again >.>
Meanwhile, this pairing winning gives me another pic with Aomine in it. I have to see that, so for that alone I‘m hoping this pair wins.
Hm... This one is a hard question... Certainly Grynali and Battina are very popular, Garici too, that Vandria seems very unpopular XD (you and Lambu are the ones that support it Farfy ç . ç), but I'd go with Eryx, so option C two epic people together _.
You thought I'd vote for another one eh? Picking that one would surely ensure my loss... but...

10- Should Magu draw the winning pairing giving the middle finger at the sad losers?
a) Yes. (Seraph, Crescent, Pompom, Juviii, Erinyes, Xadyu, Linali, Lambu, GrySun, Spriggan, Holt, Zirconium, Organizized, Gryffindor, Hardy, DiMaria, Asako, xio) +18
There's no b.
- Brandish +1
- kira +1
- Shobu +1
- syx +1
- Of course there's no B, witches die of boredom. :rolleyes:
C, let her draw some innuendo instead.
(rofl, why is this even a question)
Q10: Answer: B

looking forward to it pfff
Make it be Aomine!
Don't overdo it, right master? make a good drawing _

11- Do you hate Lambu right now?
a) Yes. (Crescent, Juviii, Lambu, Shobu, xi0) +5
b) There's a b. (Seraph, Pompom, Erinyes, Xadyu, Linali, GrySun, Spriggan, Holt, Zirconium, Organizized, Gryffindor, syx, Hardy, Asako) +14
- Brandish +1
- kira +1
b) There's a b.

A, cause this lacks character development, i expected Syx to overcome Vici someway.
Shame on Lambu for letting Fosh doing it.
I found the B!
Q11: No, the sheep was bound to happen regardless of its number. Or let's say Faffs was destined to do such sheep one way or the other. Lambu just made the inevitable happen sooner.


Answer: C – No.
who is Lambu?
undefined
Come now, how can anyone hate Lambu, even jokingly? Girl Guy‘s a flower, a rainbow and a river(this is a meme nobody knows probably).
Of course not, :nah You and Battou were the ones that came up with the sheep thing (I know it was mostly you with your sheep thing Farfy :XD), Lambu didn't know. Even I didn't know what you would do. I feel deceived :emocat but that was fun :XD

12- BONUS: What other 5 ships should be in the second season of this show?
(each answer counts as a separated one here)
Farfalla x Hardy (Pompom, Linali, Lambu, GrySun, Holt, Organizized, Hardy, DiMaria) +8
Purity of Magi x Holt (Erinyes, Linali, Lambu, Holt, syx, Asako) +6
goldb x riki (Linali, Holt, Organizized, DiMaria) +4
Elusia x Darky (Pompom, Lambu, GrySun) +3
Raven x xi0 (Crescent, syx, DiMaria) +3
niichan x Sky (Holt, Organizized) +2
GrySun x Demonspeed (Crescent, Lambu) +2
Farfalla x Battou (kira, GrySun) +2
Farfalla x Purity of Magi (kira, GrySun) +2
Emperor Spriggan x Belserion (Brandish, Crescent) +2
Demonspeed x Erinyes (Pompom, DiMaria) +2
Aizen x Elusia (Brandish) +1
Gallon x Asako (Brandish) +1
M3J x Hannibal Psyche (Brandish) +1
Brandish x Crescent_jinxgrace (Brandish) +1
GrySun x Vandred (Crescent) +1
Lambu x Elusia (Crescent) +1
Purity of Magi x Battou (kira) +1
Purity of Magi x Hardy (kira) +1
Farfalla x Battou x Purity of Magi x Hardy (kira) +1
Shinobi x Nose (Juviii) +1
Shinobi x Wrench (Juviii) +1
Shinobi x Seraph (Juviii) +1
Kira x hi’s (Juviii) +1
Juviii x Ucal (Juviii) +1
Lambu x syx (Erinyes) +1
Going Merry (Xadyu) +1
Millenium Falcon (Xadyu) +1
Titanic (Xadyu) +1
Jupiter II (Xadyu) +1
Serenity (Xadyu) +1
Doughboy x Vici (Linali) +1
Axiomus x Crescent_jinxgrace (Linali) +1
Panda x Takuan (Lambu) +1
Vici x Brandish (GrySun) +1
Asako x gnut (Shobu) +1
Farfalla x Vici (Shobu) +1
liductan x riki (Shobu) +1
Organizized x Totinona (Shobu) +1
Xadyu x Elusia (Shobu) +1
SirSamuel016 x TotalEconomist (Holt) +1
Purity of Magi x Erinyes (Zirconium) +1
kira x lakhan220 (Organizized) +1
Darky x Atom (Organizized) +1
Purity of Magi x niichan (syx) +1
Gallon x xi0 (syx) +1
Farfalla x Shobu_Yoruichi (syx) +1
buffynut x gnut (Hardy) +1
Ustegius x Organizized (Hardy) +1
JamesRye x Mafia Game (Hardy) +1
Lambu x Churros (Hardy) +1
xi0 x lawlett (DiMaria) +1
M3J x Raven (xi0) +1
Gallon x Battou (xi0) +1
Raven x Totinona (xi0) +1
Battou x Traps (xi0) +1
xi0 x Pizza (xi0) +1
Mahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolt !!!!
Lamyx !!!

- Demonspeed x GrySun :cuddle :XD
- Farfalla x Hardy (like, why this isn't even here??) :arf
- Panda x Takuan ; so much loyalty I could see
- Holt x Magi
- Elusia x Darky (even if its been a while since I saw it around, it was so fluffy) u.u
:notamused

Hmm, this is the most boring question to me. Why shipping a pair when you can just polygamy everyone, in an incestuos family <3

Ok...
AsakoXGnut
FarfallaXVici
LiduXRiki
OrgzXToti
XadyuXElu

Oh boy, this took a long time of synapsis.
  1. I don't even know shipsss- brb, gonna pop into the CA best pairing thread..........Back...ok so:

  • Farfalla x Hardy
  • SirSamuel016 x TotalEconomist
  • goldb x riki
  • niichan x Sky
  • Holt x Purity of Magi (ughhhh I can't believe this is here :facepalm)
x

x

x

x

x
Q12: Purity of Magi x Holt: Only god knows why these two haven’t made it into the top tier of ships...



Purity of Magi x niichan: Too bad both of them only interact in the Meet the Moderators or Member Zone section, and not in the Fun Forum. Otherwise, this would be a thing. They have the same wave length and get along extremely well, if I may say so.



Gallon x xi0: Gallon already admitted that he loves Gary and that he wants to ride him so much.



Gary rejected him so far, because he wants to be the one to ride Gallon.



Raven x xi0: Haven’t heard much about them lately, which is sad. That’s why I bring this lovely couple up again. Don’t make them sad by letting this ship sink.





Farfalla x Shobu_Yoruichi: Hope a lot of other people choose this ship, forcing Faffs to put this one down on paper. : )



Uhhh, can these also include participants of season 1? :grumble And can I have less than 10 individual people? It wasn‘t said, so idk.

The first 3 ships were an easy pick, the last two took a while. Is it legal to have you in 3 pairings? Guess we‘d have to clone you twice so season 2 works out. I think many would just pair you two because you‘re hosts. And you and Magi, I swear, could be a nice couple. You bicker a lot, which you taught me equals love!

Without the bonus:

Total Score:


Congratz, Linali-chan! Show your SO who's the boss

Thx for participating, guys^^
Hardy trolled you all with the new Magu drawing question, btw
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
How the heck did I do so well? I didn’t even go for the obvious ones since I thought I didn’t stand a chance anyway.
:gwah

Anyway, #1 and #2 is more fitting than ever. Congrats @Linali! And thanks @Farfalla and @Battou for the effort put into this Sheep.

Oh and @Xadyu, excellent choices man, some of my favorites as well.
Going Merry (Xadyu) +1
Millenium Falcon (Xadyu) +1
Titanic (Xadyu) +1
Jupiter II (Xadyu) +1
Serenity (Xadyu) +1
(Although Titanic is only fun because it sank and warranted a ton of conspiracy theories, the ship itself and the film were obviously overrated).
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Aw RIP, I missed my chance to play :emocat Damn illness had me bedridden
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1st Huge thxs to @Farfalla & @Battou for hosting the game that was so so fun :zomg and for everyone for joining !
Congrats @Linali -chan
you re so scary you re winning almost every game im so jealous^^





Syx said:
Q5: That only leaves chocolate, which is also the best option. I’m sure Erinyes won’t think herself too good for making me some chocolate.

:catshrug

What about my legendary Pear frangipane tart (non toxic version ofc :errr)







 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I was the only one to name actual ships on that question? That's unexpected :lmao

Also

Xadyu x Elusia (Shobu) +1
There's something very uplifting about being in just one ship, and a good one at that too. :nod
@Shobu_Yoruichi @Elusia
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well done @Linali I believed in you that you can do it :bishie I didn't want nor try to win this kind of sheep, but I'm sure neither did you :XD Tanking the bullet for us, how nice :blush



Still, a win's a win. I'll let you be on top for now :nod

Thanks @Farfalla @Battou for the... experience. Hope season 2 is planned for game 96, or whichever the next weird number is, you two know this stuff better.

And @syx these answers are gold as always :lmao

syx said:
Q2: This is B, no contest. Linali x GrySun have been waiting for this day their entire life.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hardy trolled you all with the new Magu drawing question, btw
:notamused

Then what was the point of it all?! :nomoar
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Meanies :emocat You just edited my name on that fake hurr thingy.

And I don't want to be escort anymore
Uh xD I'm kinda lost cause I didn't edit the comments T.T
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah ok xD Sry, Bia, but props to Battou xD~ It was funny! And looks fake enough, dw xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:notamused

Then what was the point of it all?! :nomoar
Well, try your luck and whip Magu :hurr
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I was shocked to see of how many ships @Vici 's part of...like wow...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Purity of Magi x Holt (Erinyes, Linali, Lambu, Holt, syx, Asako) +6
Farfalla x Purity of Magi (kira, GrySun) +2
Purity of Magi x Battou (kira) +1
Purity of Magi x Hardy (kira) +1
Farfalla x Battou x Purity of Magi x Hardy (kira) +1
Purity of Magi x Erinyes (Zirconium) +1
Purity of Magi x niichan (syx) +1
Okay, how interesting. So lemme clear this whole view that I see here.

Purity of Magi x Holt (Erinyes, Linali, Lambu, Holt, syx, Asako) +6

Purity of Magi x Battou (kira) +1

Farfalla x Purity of Magi (kira, GrySun) +2


However Farfosh having this whole sheep idea etc., me and her be like:



Purity of Magi x Erinyes (Zirconium) +1

Purity of Magi x niichan (syx) +1


However after Erin-chan found out that I am not only shipped with her. We be like:

Erin-chan: ''But Magi-chan!! Weren't we suppose to be an awesome duo?! This doesn't make any sense!''
Magi: ''Hm, people these days and their random ships. Everyone wants a bit of the purity it seems. How adorable.''


Purity of Magi x Hardy (kira) +1



However this is not what it should look like. How it all went after Farfosh found this image:

Magu: ''Noooo! What is this for randomness pair?! Mommy is gonna kill me''
Lambuda: ''I want churros.''

Farfosh: ''Magu were are you?''
Magu: *Hides behind Lambuda* It's not what it is, mommy! It's Lambuda's fault!''
Lambuda: ''I want churros.''

Farfosh: ''Dw, I know it's all a joke.''
Magu: *Surprised she can be nice and didn't even scold me* ''For real?!''
Magu and Farfosh: *hug moment*
Farfosh: ''There there''

Farfalla x Battou x Purity of Magi x Hardy (kira) +1
I just can't even. Dem latinos. Lel.



Anyway, so since this is all summed up. The conclusion of this to everyone is:

 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Oh, I won? Now, is it a good thing, considering the theme of the sheep...? :grumble

Anyway, thank you for the game @Farfalla, @Purity of Magi, @Battou and @Hardy, it was great :worship :worship :worship :worship
Well done @Linali I believed in you that you can do it :bishie I didn't want nor try to win this kind of sheep, but I'm sure neither did you :XD Tanking the bullet for us, how nice :blush
Trying to act cool, ha? :3c You won't deceive me, I know how you looked like, when you saw the results:
I'll let you be on top for now :nod
You have no mercy for @syx's heart :nah


Now, back to business - I have one sheep prepared, but it's special sheep, tough and unpredictable (*evil laugh*). I can post it even now, or I can post long story sheep, but I need day or two to prepare it. Your choice guys? :amuse
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Who the hell is the one you used to represent Hardy? XD
And don't fool yourself with that mommy talk, I'd still kill you ò.ó
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Give us the hard one, Nali *-* :hurr
Btw, you're TOO good at this. We've been mocking Gryff as a stalker but you're the one that really gets how we all work.
So in reality the Sheep Queen has us all under surveillance D:
 
Top