Anyway gonna leave these here since I saw that the awesome artist of the Beato drawings have posted some new awesome artworks and a funny one which I will show first, today!
I just had to add this because the artist stated that she forgot to post this one too.
Like omg...... I truly am kinda fangirling right now. *______*
Sorry Niichan-kun that you have to deal with my fangirling and I am even typing this on my mobile LOL but I just couldn't resist to post this here and I will of course check your reply posts and read them later but omfg... tfw checking pixiv on my mobile and you see this drawing. Okay this artist literally inspired me to improve on Bern even more. This is just ..... my heart man......... I FOUND A NEW AVATAR. *w*
lol I actually saw that pic on pixiv before your post and then I saw someone made a comment on that pic... and it turned out to be you
But yeah, that one looks great. I wonder if that artist will be at the Comiket in Japan, considering he/she advertized going to a smaller comic convention... will definitely keep an eye on him/her and definitely go buy some stuff if he/she actually is at comiket
haha yeah it's really hard not to spoil, but I'm kinda used to it by now after talking about Umi with syx pretty often xD I' curious though, what kinda example were you thinking of? How about we make a bet who finishes first, Holt or syx? I'm sure you will bet on Holt, I have that kinda feeling for some reason
Well I don't think I have to reply on the first part about the ''example''. XD
Also of course I will bet on Holtish. Let's be honest, how can I possible not bet on him? I mean @syx will put Umineko on @Holt again just you know the usual route and the usual reason.......... just because.
No worries, the patch has the option to switch between both versions Meaning you can enable the alternative scenes or disable them, so if the switch is off you can still look at the sex scenes
There only are two perverts on MH, namely Battou and Sky : D
I'm doing fine, busy with my job but I'm having fun there. A good team really makes or breaks your fun at work xD Besides that there's nothing much going on, enjoying my life :3 How about you?
No worries, the patch has the option to switch between both versions Meaning you can enable the alternative scenes or disable them, so if the switch is off you can still look at the sex scenes
So I've watched Overlord lately. Pretty cool show, although I keep waiting for the main guys to show up. Pretty much everyone he's encountered are fodder XD
Well tbh I think the alternate scenes are better, with one exception. You better be ready to laugh at the hilarious sex description, the majority of sex scenes are shoehorned into the story, so it's honestly more comedy than sexy in my eyes xD just saying though, have fun playing
So I've watched Overlord lately. Pretty cool show, although I keep waiting for the main guys to show up. Pretty much everyone he's encountered are fodder XD
Main guys huh...? Well I know what you mean, Ainz and co. are so insanely strong that everyone else looks like fodder xD but better don't get your hopes up too high, Overlord has other qualities. Personally I enjoyed S2 more than S1, but dunno how far you are. I assume you saw the stuff with Clementine from S1 already?
Main guys huh...? Well I know what you mean, Ainz and co. are so insanely strong that everyone else looks like fodder xD but better don't get your hopes up too high, Overlord has other qualities. Personally I enjoyed S2 more than S1, but dunno how far you are. I assume you saw the stuff with Clementine from S1 already?
I'm done with S2, which seems to be the last episode so far. And yes, I know overlord has more qualities. Personally I like how he doubles as Ainz and Adamantine Black Hero Mommon. Plus there are some commendable twists. And I do like his caution even though the great tomb of Nazarick and it's inhabitants are insanely strong. There was the old priest who apparently might be on par with Ainz. Also, I like Sebas and Tuare's story. Albedo and Shalltear are hilarious with their lust for Ainz XD. The lizardmen/Cocotyus story was nice too, Crusch and Shasha's tail wagging was rather hilarious too. And of course there are many more. The Clementine scene was immensely gratifying especially considering she killed all the others and was stupidly arrogant.
It feels kinda unfair that Ainz and his group are so OP though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw I need more anime nii..for now what I have lined up to watch are (in no particular order):
Hinamatsuri (saw it's top in Anime League. That's also why I saw overlord too)
Aldonah Zero (dunno if you heard of it...but got it from a friend.)
Fate Apocrypha (From anime league too)
Hellsing Ultimate (from that list back then XD)
Tengen Toppa Guren Langan (same as above)
I also finished Mahoutsukai no Yome last week I think. It was a pretty cool tale. Well I haven't been able to pull out walls on anything else because Umi XD
So what are you comments on these? Any I should prioritize first (guess you'll say either Hina or TTGL), any I shouldnt watch (know you said Fate Apocrypha isnt that good but will still see it anyway). Also, any I should include? Btw I think now it's just Haikyuu from that list I haven't watched yet or don't have yet.
EDIT: seems there's one more from the list. Shinsekia Yori..but I'm not big on horror though (which you said it was). Fun facts, 2 days ago made it exactly 3 years since you gave me that list. And its its a year since you introduced G-Senjou no Maou and Umineko to me. Sure come a long way haha