#kickxi0

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
How about her Avatar?
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
"Member Zone: Introduce yourself to the community"
Oh that looks like a good idea I'll just read this thread to try and catch up.. *after reading*
What kind of freakiness is this lol
Its more freaky then freaky Friday.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
God....everytime i see this thread title.
I think to myself....its such bullshit:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She always starts it with me...figured I'd flip the script xD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
One step ahead of her eh? now that's good :derp
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
She always starts it with me...figured I'd flip the script xD
oof, Im still waiting for her comeback. When it happens I will get the snacks
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yo Vici-san, so I gave RWBY a try and watched the first episode. It was a hilarious episode and made me look forward to the next ones. Ruby quickly grew on me with her funny, and cute attitude. She also seems to be quite skilled on top of that. The fight in EP1 was pretty cool, but I have to get used to the animation/art style as well as the english dub. Can't say much about the story at this point, but it was overall a great start.

Some funny scenes:













 
Last edited:

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Elusia " All that Matters " is out and I can't handle Yang's gay ass for Blake :derp


@syx
That's amazing ( don't get your hopes too far :P ) I mean I personally still enjoy it but I would say that some people giving it to much credit/shit :P

I personally still love and probably I will << Unless they will kill one of the girls from my avi :P


There are character trailers ( Red, White, Black, Yellow ) that you may wanna check in..


If you will enjoy it it's cool if you will think at some point it's shite I'm fine with it as well
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Just checked the character trailers you mentioned and they were all pretty good except for the White on. She kinda paled compared to the other three in my opinion.

Ruby has a beautiful fighting style.


Blake fights with swords <3, has the best looks, and the tag team with Adam was neat af.


And Yang is fucking hilarious :lmao Are Ruby and Yang really siblings?







In general, I like the choreography of the fights a lot. Will probably watch a couple of eps before hitting my bed.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Half-siblings :nod
Figured as much or something along those lines. In any case, their interactions are pure gold. xD
Katana, Cleaver, Pistol/Kusarigama :cookiehand it also can be used as a whole without removing it from the sheath
The complete package heh? Sounds epic. :zomg
Haha, I guess there is more to come in regards to Adam, because he didn't do anything in the trailer which would make someone dislike him imo. :lmao Are there any decent male characters anyway?

Watched the second and third episode as well. If anything, this series is pure comedy so far. Had quite a good load of laughs. :kukuku

Spot the main characters(s)...

This burn...


Burn #2



poor Ruby... : (
but welcome to my to my favorites

This guy... :fail





Beware of the Germans, Ruby... they are everywhere... :lmao




Burn #3





This guy...:fail


Blake can't even... xD


I laughed more than I should about this...




Oh god Yang... that's not how you start a convo with Blake...





No comment :kukuku







"This girl's a lost cause" fuahahahah

Okay, I'll try to finish Season 1 before spamming your thread again.
 
Top