How about her Avatar?
Its tastyHow about her Avatar?

Its more freaky then freaky Friday."Member Zone: Introduce yourself to the community"
Oh that looks like a good idea I'll just read this thread to try and catch up.. *after reading*
What kind of freakiness is this lol
It's meWhat kind of freakiness is this

It's me![]()
No worries, we are all freakyIt's me![]()




oof, Im still waiting for her comeback. When it happens I will get the snacksShe always starts it with me...figured I'd flip the script xD
Takes time to recover from 3rd degree burnsoof, Im still waiting for her comeback. When it happens I will get the snacks



Are Ruby and Yang really siblings?
Half-siblingsAre Ruby and Yang really siblings?

And Yang is fucking hilarious![]()
Katana, Cleaver, Pistol/KusarigamaBlake fights with swords <3,
it also can be used as a whole without removing it from the sheath has the best looks
and the tag team with Adam was neat af.
Figured as much or something along those lines. In any case, their interactions are pure gold. xDHalf-siblings![]()
The complete package heh? Sounds epic.Katana, Cleaver, Pistol/Kusarigamait also can be used as a whole without removing it from the sheath

Haha, I guess there is more to come in regards to Adam, because he didn't do anything in the trailer which would make someone dislike him imo.
Are there any decent male characters anyway?



