Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ufotable will try their hand at a long running/multi season show or this will get at max a 2nd season.
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
Lol the youtuber have spoken ufotable it is then
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please get Aimer for the op or ed.
 

Haru Hana

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2018
Messages
45
Reaction score
26
Age
33
Country
The Wall
Is that good? I mean, I never watch any anime produced by ufotable so...

And myanimelist is down now so I can't check their anime list.
 
Last edited:

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
It's actually ufotable
Oh MY FUCKING GOD, are you serious? Aniplex + ufotable is a match made in heaven.

Is that good? I mean, I never watch any anime produced by ufotable so...
It's good, they're really experienced with sword fighting. Sure is better than some of the other dangerous options.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that good? I mean, I never watch any anime produced by ufotable so...

Any myanimelist is down now so I can't check their anime list.
Pray that ufotable wont have god eater level production delays again causing the anime to have its final episodes shown way after the season is over.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
I'd like to add, ufotable don't really work on many things at the same time, they mostly focus on one project, so they'll give Kimetsu the love it deserves. I don't care if it's only one cour, two cours or a split cour. I expect two cours in some format though.
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This is the best news of the year(maybe not, if they announce Devil May Cry V this E3).
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Sometimes good things happen. I'm happy for Gotouge, I'll cheer the author on, hopefully the anime is great and does the manga justice! Hopefully we can see a good boost in popularity as well.
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd like to add, ufotable don't really work on many things at the same time, they mostly focus on one project, so they'll give Kimetsu the love it deserves. I don't care if it's only one cour, two cours or a split cour. I expect two cours in some format though.
Actually a lot of their productions happen simultaneously its best to say that "ufotable don't release shows at the same season" of course when they picked up a show after finishing another it led to the infamously bad production of God Eater but since then none of their shows have suffered the same fate. If its true it is a very interesting choice but I also can't imagine them getting the artstyle done because they have a very clean in-house style.
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd like to add, ufotable don't really work on many things at the same time, they mostly focus on one project, so they'll give Kimetsu the love it deserves. I don't care if it's only one cour, two cours or a split cour. I expect two cours in some format though.
Your giving ufotable way more credit then I think it should they are known for bad CG and filters like Chocobar9 mentioned as well as known for even worse scheduling as Sharkbait mentioned earlier. At best I'd say be hopeful not to get the Berserk 2016 treatment with the CG as from what limited knowledge I have of Kimetsu's artstyle I could possible see them wanting to dip into the CG anime with it
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Actually a lot of their productions happen simultaneously its best to say that "ufotable don't release shows at the same season" of course when they picked up a show after finishing another it led to the infamously bad production of God Eater but since then none of their shows have suffered the same fate. If its true it is a very interesting choice but I also can't imagine them getting the artstyle done because they have a very clean in-house style.
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's hard for me to get pumped since it most likely won't catch the manga's artstyle and goofy faces. I actually adore Kimetsu's comedy lol.

Ah, God Eater, that was a disaster LOL. At least seeing the fights will be spectacular. I still pray for a 2 cour. It really needs it since the manga starts out slow and the pacing is off.
 

DyanSon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
367
Reaction score
134
Age
29
Country
Philippines
I just going to get ready my eye here.
 

Chuck_Atlas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1,557
Country
Peru
Kimetsu with Ufotable, Nice!

Neverland with Cloverworks; damn this just keeps getting better and better
But then I remember that Hinomaru Zumou is stucked with GONZO :8C
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top