- Joined
- Sep 2, 2017
- Messages
- 129
- Reaction score
- 74
- Country
-
Nothing has been confirmed yet, but 2ch usually refer to her as a woman.I've heard Kimetsu author is also a woman
Nothing has been confirmed yet, but 2ch usually refer to her as a woman.I've heard Kimetsu author is also a woman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can somewhat see why people think it's like HxH but the similarities are very very minimal.It's not much like HxH but early on the series did have a strong Togashi influence.
Inuyasha meets Bleach is the perfect comparison though.
Either way, going from "Nah, It's going to get cancelled" to "Anime adaptation by Ufotable" is one of the biggest comebacks I've seenI remember her author comments sounded very feminine at times. Not sure if it was intentional or what...I'm pretty confident that she's a female.
MS should seriously bring back the author comments.
Wow if that was intentionally then mind blown....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can somewhat see why people think it's like HxH but the similarities are very very minimal.
I agree with that comparison, especially Inuyasha. I was initially thinking that Sunrise could've picked this series up.
Act-Age deserves a chance. 22k sales, doing better than Jump Rising, unusual enough to form its own niche. I hope the failure of the 3 new series will give it a second wind.
The Kimetsu anime is confirmed, it had a domain registered by Aniplex. You're not getting more information than that, probably not even in the magazine itself.
Doing better than Jump Rising? But it's selling worse than themAct-Age deserves a chance. 22k sales, doing better than Jump Rising, unusual enough to form its own niche. I hope the failure of the 3 new series will give it a second wind.
Act-Age deserves a chance. 22k sales, doing better than Jump Rising, unusual enough to form its own niche. I hope the failure of the 3 new series will give it a second wind.
the real question it how can Act-Age be better or worse than Jump Rising(other than in the TOC which is... eh) when the 3 jump rising volumes are not even on sale until July?Doing better than Jump Rising? But it's selling worse than them
Volume 1 will be released on july 3rd. Maybe then viz will consider including it in the line up of jump despite the gap. They did it with MHA. But who knowsLol, Viz just refuses to fix their mistake and just add Kimetsu no Yaiba.
Utterly petty and childish. What happened to the Viz of my childhood?
My Hero Academia didn't run over two years before getting added (but their initial massive gap with adding MHA also is further evidence of their immense incompetency)Volume 1 will be released on july 3rd. Maybe then viz will consider including it in the line up of jump despite the gap. They did it with MHA. But who knows
Jump rising isn't Neverland, Lasberbeam, WNL, Dr Stone, Black Clover and some others?the real question it how can Act-Age be better or worse than Jump Rising(other than in the TOC which is... eh) when the 3 jump rising volumes are not even on sale until July?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is everything good dude? Lol it is nowhere near as serious as you're making it out to be. At the end of the day you can enjoy Kimetsu no Yaiba at your pleasure.It's just hilarious tbh.
A popular Jump battle series gets an anime from a notable studio. They knew in advance this was happening. They could have added Kimetsu to help hype that bandwagon.
But nah, they just continue to pretend the series doesn't exist out of embarrassment and instead promote a beyond generic series nobody has given a shit about for years.
I sure hope they thought Red Sprite was worth it.
I dont think any of us know what Jump rising truly even is. All Jujutsu Kaisen, Ziga, and Noahs Notes got were extra promotion before the first chapter released. But anyways, you're thinking of Jump Super PushJump rising isn't Neverland, Lasberbeam, WNL, Dr Stone, Black Clover and some others?
new designs for the future movie of DBS--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---